14th September 2013

Kara Quit

Made by Bailey in The Lounge

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th September 2013, 01:57 PM

Kara quit because she thinks everyone thinks she's rude. I was talking to her, then she said a really mean comment to me. Then, she thought that everyone said she was rude, then she said she doesn't like her job anymore. Five minutes later, she announces on the chat, "I quit." Everyone was like, "Kara, please don't, please stay, don't leave us." Everyone wanted to do something to make her change her mind, but that didn't stop her. Kara has officially quit and there is now an open spot for chat moderator and in-game moderator. It is very depressing to see another go off like that, but it is their decision. This is HipHop, please comment.

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016

Thank you HipHop for your update, but please let Kara announce that herself she doesn't need you getting involved too.

-1 by Bailey and RandomPenguin
Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Thank you HipHop for your update, but please let Kara announce that herself she doesn't need you getting involved too.
That last part was kind of hurtful, Abby. I am not the only one involved in this drama.

+1 by RandomPenguin, -1 by Abby

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016

Quote:
Quote:
That last part was kind of hurtful, Abby. I am not the only one involved in this drama.
It was not that Hurtful. I Was saying what I thought, and there is also a rule to not make Posts about people.

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It was not that Hurtful. I Was saying what I thought, and there is also a rule to not make Posts about people.
You know what is funny.. I am not on either side but.. i remember I made a post about not posting posts about people :3

Kara
Administrator

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You know what is funny.. I am not on either side but.. i remember I made a post about not posting posts about people :3
That's why I said what I said Kara.

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Artist.

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's why I said what I said Kara.
ohh

Kara
Administrator

496 posts
Seen 6th July 2015
23rd September 2013, 07:59 PM

aw kara,i've missed u, when u quit... everyone will be sad :( :( :(

(-_-'') (^ D ^) (o.o) (^. ^ ) (e . O) (._. ) ( ' O ')< candylove

496 posts
Seen 6th July 2015
23rd September 2013, 07:59 PM

aw kara,i've missed u, when u quit... everyone will be sad :( :( :(

(-_-'') (^ D ^) (o.o) (^. ^ ) (e . O) (._. ) ( ' O ')< candylove

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th September 2013, 07:53 AM

WTH I am not quitting... why did this post again?

Kara
Administrator

Login or join the forums to reply.