1 view

Helping make a change.

Made by Scott in Help and Support

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
24th October 2013, 05:14 PM

Hello everyone, As some of you might know i love to help. I also like making changes good changes to thing's. If your a new user welcome to OldCp a remake of old Clubpenguin before Disney bought it made by the epic Damen and help from cyberwolf. I hope you enjoy your stay! But, what I'm trying to say is I'm here to help i want to make everyone happy, I want to put smiles on new users and old users faces i always read your feedback to me and i try to reply (ASAP) I myself love and care for this cpps so lets keep it as safe as possible and let's just stay happy if you have anything ask me i'm here to help and make changes :) any other questions post down below in the comments If you need anything anything at all come see me on oldcp or Pm me i love to read and help user's it's what i do best after all. Thank's staff and user's for finding the real me i enjoy playing around but i also have a special role witch is being a role model for new users and even older user's. Thank You everyone :) ~Sadie (AKA) sarabareille (I'm here to help anyone and everyone) (Have a wonderful day) :D

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
24th October 2013, 05:15 PM

This is so nice and considerate of you! I hope that all the new people fee welcome from this! :D

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
24th October 2013, 05:18 PM

Thank you, That is very nice of you penguin. I enjoyed reading your post it's very heart warming to read them :)~Sadie

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Login or join the forums to reply.