26th October 2013
1 view

Little daily show...;)

Made by FashionistaThePositivePrincess in Entertainment

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
26th October 2013, 06:34 PM

So, I decided to be doing a little daily "show" called "OldCP gossip VS NewCP gossip!"
Basically, I have chosen some people to help, I will be doing the NewCP part of it and the following people will be doing the OldCP part of it. I am part of it, but not yet, not until I get un-banned. ;)

May23
Sarabarielle
Thisismyname
Hashir
MEEE!!!! XDD
Message to the people above:
If you have any kind of reason on why you cannot do it, you dont even need and answer, but,if you cant or dont want to do it, just post below saying so and I will replace you with someone else, but if u can, post below saying so. I will describe below what each of ur jobs r. HAVE FUN!
I chose two moderators and two members. So, find your name and see what your job is on the show! ;)
May23: Not really "Spying", but taking screenshots,get the latest updates on OldCP and then mail them to me.
Sarabarielle: Just like may23, but switch it to forums, plus add the fact that you keep track of the chat and if there is nothing interesting, then move on to the forums.
Iceesofie: Just like sara, but only forums and NewCP. Remember, mail everything after you take a screenshot and then it will be on the "OldCP Gossip VS NewCp Gossip" show.
Thisismyname: Show the latest fashion trends, do what hashir's job is, plus add the fact that you get to keep up with the latest MEMBER news! XD
MEEE!XD: Every job above except for OldCP ingame, thats saved until i get unbanned, but newcp is with me too.
To the people who are helping with the show, if you want to add or change your job, put it below and i will approve it of course! I AM SO NOT BOSSY! XD! Because I want it to be fun for you guys and the people who will be going on the forums just to see the show. Remember, people who are helping with the show, make sure you mail it to me on the FORUMS and with a screen shot if necessary so I can put it on the daily show. ;)
HAVE FUN!

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Login or join the forums to reply.