3rd September 2014

Open Vault Theory

Made by Starwolf in Crimezone

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
3rd September 2014, 08:53 PM

Hello.

Recently me and Zeternal have been investigating the case of the open Vault. So Zeternal and I have found out and concluded many theories. But now we have our two theories that I think are convincing and believable. I will also get the Pictures but you can see them yourself. But anyways give Zeternal some credit to! I have copied and pasted Zeternal's theory so I will also put in bold and underlined. So anyways. If you like our two theories you can give a +1 and like! But if you dislike our theories you can give a -1. ~Starwolf Your Very Own Wolf Queen.~ ~Zeternal~

What Made Us Think What We Think.

Well. Many things to be honest. Firstly the Secondary statue next to the secondary torch beside the Vault of the one door. It has been tilted and moved. It also has a strange line along with it's head has been moved also. And there is a Bh helmet/crown on the first statue. We thought it could be a Bh sign that Rover. Or a new Blackhawk. There could be a key under or the tipped/moved statue. Or under the snow. But Tennis also thought of this! There could be a key or number hidden under the hat and quickly removed back.

Our Theories.

I believe that the Iceghosts rooms that have been open for a while are former bases. Because, remember the time when they were NOT open? That was the time they were ACTUALLY using them. Now, they made them open, because they are not being used ANYMORE. The libraryowisdom and healinglabs were open, because they were not being used anymore. They are using vaultoftheone. The blood and OldCP Bot’s body, was actually fake. They did that to MISLEAD and MISGUIDE us. The real body is in the vault, and he is still alive! The Iceghosts encrypted a key to opening their bases. They may be using the treasures in the vault against us! All the bases in the past, they have used, are now open, because they don’t prove to the Iceghosts worthy anymore! Additionally, the bases might have been fake, to throw us off! CREDITS GOTO ZETERNAL.

My theory is that the iceghosts know that we would eventually know that we would get the right information and clues about freezing the entire thrones. So when we got the information they quickly retreated to the Vault knowing that. We would not except them to hide there. They are always one step ahead that they know what we will find out then the do what they know they could do. When they attacked numerous times they would be sure to quickly remove all sense of clues that could really help us. The body in the library of wisdom and healing labs. It could be a FAKE body and the real one can be getting interrogated and tortured for information in the Vault but they have it locked on the inside. And all that blood and body could be a clone and the blood could be a killed and murdered iceghost. To make us get the wrong information and then attack us because we will find out the right information. Then retreat to cause more trouble around unexpected places we won't think of. And the most likely murdered body told by Damen would have been used for the faking of Bot's murder. And the swords on the Throne for the Lady of the Bank would be used against us. They may have known that we would get the bank back so then Cheep would get her rank back. Back go inside the Vault then get murdered by a Iceghost. Or a alive SnowFalls or Raegon. The Iceghosts would take advantage of the Dead penguins coming alive and be waiting for there King and Queen to come alive and continue planning.

+1 by Zeternal, lylance, Lloyd, Cart and 9 others

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd September 2014, 08:56 PM

Great,Theory i bet it's True

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
3rd September 2014, 08:59 PM

I think with you need to out this in crimezone cattegory!
But, anyways, great theory!

+1

Lloyd

+1 by ian and trixie
Gone

Sweet memories

Master
1,187 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
3rd September 2014, 09:15 PM

Omg star you and zet rock star your geniuses you should become a detective your so good :D

+1 by trixie

Thanks Nikki

YOU FAILED

eh got this off of google

made myself

thank you to jake :3

i do give credit to jake :3

Bella ty :3

THROW THE CHEESE

Me and angi :D

Lucy thanks so much amazing :D

skippy
Master
991 posts
Seen 8th February 2021
3rd September 2014, 09:33 PM

I knew it! I said that didn't look like the real oldcp bot. Because his user looked diffent.

Thanks Daisy! :)

http://prntscr.com/5sqc84

Thank you Jacks!

263 posts
Seen 18th February 2022
4th September 2014, 12:53 AM

Good theories this maybe could be true and btw good job you 2 I give this a +1

1,952 posts
Seen 6th January 2023
4th September 2014, 03:54 AM

YES I KNEW IT! Some people believes that bot is stuck in the LibraryOWisdom. But when it opened, people thinks that's bot's body. But I believe that body is from a Blackhawks person. It can't be a ICEGHOST because, iceghost's blood is glowing, bright white blue. But amazing theory! You guys did awesome! ;)
+1

~Jilly~

Login or join the forums to reply.