4th September 2014

Dead Found in Vault

Made by tennis in Crimezone

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
4th September 2014, 09:51 AM

As Detectives Bashy, Adawg and I were in the vault..we found two major discoveries which lead us to form the following conclusion: All Blackhawks were called for a meeting in the vault, but then were ambushed by Ice Lords who killed them all and resurrected the dead to become Ice Lords themselves.

We found two major discoveries

1 - Book written by Mais

2- When you move the gold in the vault it reveals his dead body with an ice sword and gun.

Note: Amelia already posted this --- all credit to her.

The Guy From Boston
Master
1,779 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th September 2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
As Detectives Bashy, Adawg and I were in the vault..we found two major discoveries which lead us to form the following conclusion: All Blackhawks were called for a meeting in the vault, but then were ambushed by Ice Lords who killed them all and resurrected the dead to become Ice Lords themselves.

1 - Book written by Mais

2- When you move the gold in the vault it reveals his dead body with an ice sword and gun.

Good job. And a reminder: Bh did not cooperate with Iceghosts

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
4th September 2014, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Quote:

1 - Book written by Mais

Good job. And a reminder: Bh did not cooperate with Iceghosts

Yeah...they killed all the blackhawks but resurrected Rover, Clarkson and Derrick who did work with them.

hiss
1,414 posts
Seen 10th February 2022
4th September 2014, 11:18 AM

Yup Thats all right. I knew bh would not cooperate with iceghosts.. Atleast we know that they are enemies now. Thx for giving me the credit :P +1!

xxx

Rookie
536 posts
Seen 21st January 2016
4th September 2014, 11:56 AM

we have to find him to check if hes alive they where our enemy in the past but we have to save him no matter what hes one of us hes a penguin like us we need to :)

Login or join the forums to reply.