Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
4th September 2014, 03:28 PM

Hello Oldcp and DSGHQ,

The killer of the Blackhawk Leader MAIS is either Raegon or an Ice Child

My Theory

Since BH and IG were HUGE enemies, the IG finally had enough of them, so they decided to kill them. As we saw in the book, Mais was lead into a trap. He was finally killed by our suspect. Why I think its Raegon: When I killed Raegon he had a sword, and maybe killed Mais before he attacked that day. Why I think it was an Ice Child, do they have Ice Knives to defend themselves? Tell me your thoughts!

Main Suspects: Raegon, Nook, Melody

+1 by sans, Bp28, Starwolf, Zeternal and 2 others

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
4th September 2014, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Hello Oldcp and DSGHQ,

The killer of the Blackhawk Leader MAIS is either Raegon or an Ice Child

My Theory

Since BH and IG were HUGE enemies, the IG finally had enough of them, so they decided to kill them. As we saw in the book, Mais was lead into a trap. He was finally killed by our suspect. Why I think its Raegon: When I killed Raegon he had a sword, and maybe killed Mais before he attacked that day. Why I think it was an Ice Child, do they have Ice Knives to defend themselves? Tell me your thoughts!

Main Suspects: Raegon, Nook, Melody
Great post angolas is also a ice child but he cant be a suspect could he?

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
4th September 2014, 05:09 PM

The book says Ice Ghosts killed all the black hawks, so we can assume it was them.

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
4th September 2014, 05:17 PM

Quote:
The book says Ice Ghosts killed all the black hawks, so we can assume it was them.
well maybe mais was writing in the book and sealed the dolr so the ghosts could not get in but maybe they got in from the way from healing labs. mais maybe used gun to defend him or her self but maybe he or she ran out and got stabbed to death by a iceghost

Login or join the forums to reply.