SherlockDeath Theory

Made by Gamer in Crimezone

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
17th September 2014, 04:00 PM

Sherlocks Death

What Sherlock told us: Sherlock was walking, to the base (det new base or old base) or he knew where the BH Base was and Scarlet was there, Sherlock said to scarlet he would kill her and the blackhawks. Scarlet wanted to be friends with Sherlock120 he said No. But Scarlet threatened to kill his girlfriend (ingame) if he didnt, be her friend. But sherlock said No so sherlock went, Scarlet wanted sherlock120 to join her force (the blackhawks) she said she would track him down, and find him. So This all points to scarlet was the agent (killer of sherlock12) she killed sherlock because she wanted him to join the bh, and be his friend but he refused to be her friend, but scarlet knows sherlock120 must be a detective right and she could ask for all of the detective information. So scarlet must of gotten mad and took legal action and logged on agent 0 aka 0sti 0 people say about or agent 3 (scarlet myers) 0sti3 and shot Sherlock120 in the town. And the gun maybe had a potion mixed so he couldent be healed preventing dancebear to heal him. Scarlet Myers, Must of wanted sherlock to join the bh for getting all of the detectives info. And Sherlock must of gotten shot because maybe it was to buy more time for the BH To plan their plans and schemes. + Scarlet could've erased Dancebears powers and Scarlet has the power to heal the bh when ever they die. Scarlet might want to use sherlock120 in a black hawk plan. sherlocks girlfriend is
Alexia1000 maybe alexia was friends with scarlet in the past

+1 by Bp28, LiveToDance, Augustine, Dancebear and 3 others, -1 by Damen and trixie

#CutestPersonAlive
1,887 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
17th September 2014, 04:08 PM

Question: Who IS Sherlock's gf?

* play gitaroo man. my final message. gootbye.

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
17th September 2014, 04:09 PM

EDIT: Sherlock's GF is Alexia1000

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
17th September 2014, 04:13 PM

This is quite a clever theory, and it could be correct. After all, we have spoken to the victim (Sherlock), and the finger definitely points to Scarlet... So she could be one of our highest suspects. What I don't understand though is how she knows who Sherlock120 is 'dating'. Or possibly why she'd go after her. One thing I know is that all the clues lead up to one thing. And it's most likely one of our most powerful enemies. Another theory which could be true, is that DanceBear's powers could be drained due to the reviving of the BH, and turning them into Iceghosts afterwards. There are many explanations that could fit this story. Yet, I am not sure what is true and what isn't. So, we must be patient to see for sure.

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
17th September 2014, 04:16 PM

This Theory is pretty good. But i tried on different people that died and my powers are really dead. Someone took my powers. My Theory : Someone stole my powers to heal their Army (BH possibly)

~Dancebear

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
17th September 2014, 04:17 PM

Quote:
This is quite a clever theory, and it could be correct. After all, we have spoken to the victim (Sherlock), and the finger definitely points to Scarlet... So she could be one of our highest suspects. What I don't understand though is how she knows who Sherlock120 is 'dating'. Or possibly why she'd go after her. One thing I know is that all the clues lead up to one thing. And it's most likely one of our most powerful enemies. Another theory which could be true, is that DanceBear's powers could be drained due to the reviving of the BH, and turning them into Iceghosts afterwards. There are many explanations that could fit this story. Yet, I am not sure what is true and what isn't. So, we must be patient to see for sure.
The killer is scarlet/Clegane/rover/the hound/Agent 3 (Scarlet Myers) it has to be her she tries to be sherlocks friend then tries making him join the bh

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
17th September 2014, 04:18 PM

Quote:
This Theory is pretty good. But i tried on different people that died and my powers are really dead. Someone took my powers. My Theory : Someone stole my powers to heal their Army (BH possibly)

~Dancebear
Then scarlet may have erased your powrrs and she may have the power to heal the bh

+1 by Dancebear and Augustine

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
17th September 2014, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:

~Dancebear
Then scarlet may have erased your powrrs and she may have the power to heal the bh

I think this theory is correct. It makes so much sense because Scarlet always wanted to get back at me because of The Hound/The Fire incident (i can give you the story if you want). Since she's a hacker and stuff she's definitely capable of stealing my powers to heal her army. Makes so much sense
~Dancebear

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
17th September 2014, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

~Dancebear

I think this theory is correct. It makes so much sense because Scarlet always wanted to get back at me because of The Hound/The Fire incident (i can give you the story if you want). Since she's a hacker and stuff she's definitely capable of stealing my powers to heal her army. Makes so much sense

~Dancebear
I spoke to scarlet once well she spoke to me she told me shes hated and stuff etc I blocked her I dont like talking to enemies of oldcp and the empire

+1 by Dancebear

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
17th September 2014, 04:25 PM

Quote:
~Dancebear

This theory is probably correct. And hopefully we know who has done it now. I think that this could be true, yet, we don't know if Scarlet was the one behind this. Overall, I believe it might be right, that she might of stolen your powers, used them to revive the BH who were killed and turn them into Iceghosts. But, I am not positive at all...

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
17th September 2014, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:

~Dancebear

This theory is probably correct. And hopefully we know who has done it now. I definitely think that this could be true, yet, we don't know if Scarlet was the only one behind this. Overall, I believe my theory might be right, that she might of stolen your powers, used them to revive the BH who were killed and turn them into Iceghosts. And as you said, it definitely makes sense when putting all the pieces together
scarlet might want to use sherlock120 in a bh plan she could try getting det information out of him

+1 by Dancebear

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
17th September 2014, 04:32 PM

Also maybe sherlock120s girlfriend Alexia1000 might of been scarlets friend In the past but now they hate eachother?

+1 by Dancebear

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2014, 06:12 AM

Scarlet is not behind this. Stop making theories about Scarlet.

+1 by Bp28, sans, Jacks , Lord120 DSGHQ and 4 others

Login or join the forums to reply.