17th September 2014

Huge Theory

Made by Bob in Crimezone

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
17th September 2014, 04:39 PM

Theory of who Stole DanceBear's Powers

Here is a theory. Also, credit to DanceBear for coming up with half of the theory. Well here it is. So, DanceBear thought Scarlet stole her powers to revive all BH. I have a theory a bit different. Remember Clarkson's attack? He attacked for no reason, right? Well, wrong! He obviously attacked to steal DanceBear's powers to revive all BH. Comment your thoughts, and credit to DanceBear for coming up with half of this theory!

-Bob

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
17th September 2014, 04:41 PM

Hmmm, good theory, it could be right.

I think Raegon/Snowfalls took it, so they can revive BH into iceghosts..

Anyways, great theory +1 for the creativity, bud!

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023

Quote:
Theory of who Stole DanceBear's Powers

Here is a theory. Also, credit to DanceBear for coming up with half of the theory. Well here it is. So, DanceBear thought Scarlet stole her powers to revive all BH. I have a theory a bit different. Remember Clarkson's attack? He attacked for no reason, right? Well, wrong! He obviously attacked to steal DanceBear's powers to revive all BH. Comment your thoughts, and credit to DanceBear for coming up with half of this theory!

-Bob

Ahhhh yes this might lead with the rest of the story! Good eye! And i remember this! Glathire wanted to see me! in the past! Maybe it was because of this... hm

~Dancebear

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

..Or maybe he just shot because that's what a murderer does.

Though this is a brilliant theory.

+1 by Dancebear and Augustine
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
17th September 2014, 04:58 PM

Hello,

This is quite a brilliant thought. Although, many users have already come up with similar theories. But putting that aside, this could be correct. And hopefully we will soon find out who was behind this. In my opinion, Scarlet was most likely the one who had caused this chaos. Because she wants revenge, and power. And so it makes perfect sense that this all leads to her and her army. Overall, I think this is true, yet I am not positive of all the reasons why Clarkson attacked. There could be many clues that point to the suspect, but I don't think we've discovered them all.

My thoughts/theories: As we know, Chupa was "anonymously" killed by one of our enemies, correct? And maybe while Clarkson came online, he was searching for Sherlock and DanceBear (so he could steal her powers). Yet, he was interrupted by a user, which he had killed due to being distracted. Then after searching for a while, he had left because there was no sight of the Detective or our Legendary Healer. And came back searching again, then was found and killed by Minty (Hashir). Later on, Scarlet stepped in and decided to kill Sherlock (Possibly on her other "account") and then take over Dance's healing powers to revive the dead enemies into IceGhosts herself because of Clarkson failing at his job and being executed. This is just an idea, but I am not positive if it's correct. And if it is, then we must find out more information until leading to opinions. In conclusion, yours is a clever theory, and it might be partly correct, but at the moment, we are not sure.

+1 by Dancebear

Login or join the forums to reply.