18th September 2014

Theory of Murder

Made by Bob in Crimezone

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
18th September 2014, 04:16 PM

Theory Including Lots of Murder...

Clarkson and Mais decided to get revenge for all the other BH's deaths. Soon, they ran into the IG on their way out of the buried vaults. Mais fought the IG while Clarkson continued the journey. Clarkson then attempted to steal DanceBear's powers to heal all the BH, but failed and was killed by Minty. But where could the powers have gone? They possibly somehow went into sherlock120's body and then 0sti killed sherlock and took the powers. Meanwhile, Mais was shooting IGs, probably including Snowfalls. Then, Mais accidentally dropped her gun, so an IG stabbed her before she could pick it up. And the journal...maybe it was written by Mais before she met Clarkson?

Comment your thoughts!

-Bob

+1 by sans, Jake01, ForumHelper, PenguinDSC and 7 others

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
18th September 2014, 04:19 PM

To be correct, before clarkson was killed, he killed A user aswell (info givin by me)
And he was a shoot on sight target
:)

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
18th September 2014, 04:21 PM

Quote:

Clarkson and Mais decided to get revenge for all the other BH's deaths. Soon, they ran into the IG on their way out of the buried vaults. Mais fought the IG while Clarkson continued the journey. Clarkson then attempted to steal DanceBear's powers to heal all the BH, but failed and was killed by Minty. But where could the powers have gone? They possibly somehow went into sherlock120's body and then 0sti killed sherlock and took the powers. Meanwhile, Mais was shooting IGs, probably including Snowfalls. Then, Mais accidentally dropped her gun, so an IG stabbed her before she could pick it up. And the journal...maybe it was written by Mais before she met Clarkson?

Comment your thoughts!

-Bob

That seems right!
How aren't you a det, yet? Also, there must be a reason as to why they went to buriedvaults..hm.. maybe cos that's something linked to their plans to get iceghosts...?

Also, I think Clarky betrayed mais

When they fighted IG, Clarky ran out the room, then logged onto an iceghost account, then shot mais, this was all due to a deal made by raegon, for Clarky's life, which ended XD

also, an iceghost tried taking Dancebear's powers to heal Mais into an iceghost..? Then, 0sti came, a BH agent (to me) and then killed Sherlock, for an unknown reason..

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
18th September 2014, 04:23 PM

MY THEORY OF WHAT BOB IS TALKING 'BOUT XD

I think Clarky betrayed mais

When they fighted IG, Clarky ran out the room, then logged onto an iceghost account, then shot mais, this was all due to a deal made by raegon, for Clarky's life, which ended XD

also, an iceghost tried taking Dancebear's powers to heal Mais into an iceghost..? Then, 0sti came, a BH agent (to me) and then killed Sherlock, for an unknown reason..

This is below the positive potential of Bob's theory, for sure.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2014, 04:25 PM

Well, snowfalls was already killed at the IG attack. Also, we don't exactly know if IG killed the Blackhawks BEFORE MAIS, they revived them for the battle. Also, I'm not sure why Clarkson would want to kill IG because they revived him.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
18th September 2014, 04:25 PM

I don't even think clarkson took firearms out. He just watched and let the IG and. Mais slay each other.... But what important role did mais play!?
At that time, had the vaults been discoverd? Why did clarkson try to kill me, but kill sombody else?

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2014, 04:28 PM

Quote:
I don't even think clarkson took firearms out. He just watched and let the IG and. Mais slay each other.... But what important role did mais play!?

At that time, had the vaults been discoverd? Why did clarkson try to kill me, but kill sombody else?
Mais was once the blackhawks leader.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2014, 04:38 PM

This has already been solved.

There was a hoax blackhawk meeting set up by the King of Ice before I shot Snowfalls during their attack. The blackhawks were murdered and some of them resurrected to fight as ghosts.

Check out adawg's champion status, that was for killing the Ice king... we sent him back to adventure time!

+1 by Augustine

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
18th September 2014, 04:41 PM

Quote:

There was a hoax blackhawk meeting set up by the King of Ice before I shot Snowfalls during their attack. The blackhawks were murdered and some of them resurrected to fight as ghosts.

Check out adawg's champion status, that was for killing the Ice king... we sent him back to adventure time!

I sent him and his old man body back to Adventure Time ;).

Rookie
536 posts
Seen 21st January 2016
18th September 2014, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Comment your thoughts!

-Bob

That seems right!

How aren't you a det, yet? Also, there must be a reason as to why they went to buriedvaults..hm.. maybe cos that's something linked to their plans to get iceghosts...?

Also, I think Clarky betrayed mais

huh you even remeber clarky and raegon good for you

73 posts
Seen 21st January 2016
18th September 2014, 06:02 PM

Thats good god job and good Theory.

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
18th September 2014, 07:38 PM

Quote:

Wow, I must've been so inactive this summer that I didn't know most cases were solved.

1,952 posts
Seen 6th January 2023
18th September 2014, 08:09 PM

As Damen said its been solved. All BH's is going to turn To IG. But right now we must focus on on Sherlock's death and why DanceBear's powers vanished.
Good theory, but it's been solved :)
+1

~Jilly~

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
19th September 2014, 06:45 AM

One thing I know, Hound is alive, and he is one Iceghost... we need to stay alert, and Crimezone said with another war is comming, so, stay alert.

Lloyd

Gone

Sweet memories

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
19th September 2014, 02:58 PM

Quote:
As Damen said its been solved. All BH's is going to turn To IG. But right now we must focus on on Sherlock's death and why DanceBear's powers vanished.

Good theory, but it's been solved :)

+1

~Jilly~

I also made a theory of that case. View my posts if you want.

Login or join the forums to reply.