22nd September 2014

Mistywolf Theory -Star

Made by Starwolf in Crimezone

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
22nd September 2014, 08:23 PM

Hello.

Recently I have seen that Mistywolf is revived and back but as a Ice Child. I have gathered information and comprehended it into a Theory. I will be explaining about what happened before then and what happened now. So anyways I wanted to make this theory to show my opinion and thoughts on what has happened or what could be happening. This is my theory and I hope you agree with it because if you do you can click that simple Like/+1. if you dislike my theory you can click the Dislike/-1. =) ~Starwolf Your Real And True Wolf Queen By Heart~ :star:

Reason Posting This.

Purposely I wanted to post this because I have put past cases and major events that could connect and relate to what happened now. Also I wanted to make my own theory that I could share and I wanted to share it with you guys! Mainly the reason is so I have something to post about XD. Not really mainly it was made so I could post it and share me thoughts and opinions about Mistywolf and what has happened. Hope you understand know what to except in my theories so hope you like it! :D

Happened Before.

Well firstly Misty leaked Penguin Watch members. Then someone told Damen or Damen knew then scheduled a trial to see if Misty is guilty or not. Into the Trial there was a battle for justice and the battle against the accused. It came between Tennis and Jacks12345. Tennis won the battle causing Misty to die.

Aftermath Of The Trial And Death.

So after awhile DanceBear heard a Banging sound inside the forest. Then many people and trusted users when to find out what had happened. Then Mistywolf appeared with glowing Ice cold and chilling white eyes. Mistywolf is now a Ice child.

My Theory

Well i think that Mistywolf somehow is related to Raegon and SnowFalls. Normally Ice Children possibly have Ice Knives. So Misty was related and a spy all along and was acting nice so she could get Information and take notes of the Information and Powers that Damen has. So Misty also leaked out Pw members so she could target them and kill the Pw members so Oldcp looses the possible attack or wars. When Misty did all these things she got a Ice Lord or Ice Ghosts trust so she was rewarded with Mais's knocked down gun and the ice ghosts replaced Mais's gun with a dead Blackhawk or Raegon's gun. That's why she has a Gun unlike Ice Ghost Knives. And possibly Misty was the person who killed Sherlock and then placed a power drainer on DanceBear so then the healing powers went to her which my explain why she is STill alive and has powers. And once Misty has power left or gets fully charged and alive she will revive Raegon and SnowFalls so they can finish what they started. And another Iceghost will drain another power source that we may not know about or Misty will transfer her powers to SnowFalls and Raegon so they can go get Fallen Iceghosts and Blackhawks so they can combine there powers to make the alive and past fallen Bh and Iceghosts bigger, stronger, and more powerful. So Misty may be a member of the iceghost family and related to raegon, SnowFalls, Ice Lords, Iceghosts, and Ice Children. So she is mainly a wild card apart of the Iceghost family. She has more power and may also be holding a secret gun.

+1 by Cart, Freddy, sarah, Sydney and 3 others, -1 by sans

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
22nd September 2014, 08:25 PM

I was the one that discovered her...

~Dancebear

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
22nd September 2014, 08:30 PM

Quote:
I was the one that discovered her...

~Dancebear
Oh oops sorry! I'll edit it. thanks for telling me! :D

+1 by Dancebear

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
22nd September 2014, 08:31 PM

Adawg found her too.

+1 by V and Paul, -1 by Dancebear, Cart and valentina

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
22nd September 2014, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Adawg found her too.

Adawg did NOT find her. I was the one that discovered her in the forest after the Bang. Adawg only saw her when i summoned Mistywolf like 2 minutes after.

~Dancebear

+1 by TerryDJ

Close Friends

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
22nd September 2014, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Adawg found her too.

Adawg did NOT find her. I was the one that discovered her in the forest after the Bang. Adawg only saw her when i summoned Mistywolf like 2 minutes after.

~Dancebear

Here we go again DanceBear. Look, actually I found her first but no one will believe me. She was at the thrones. And Adawg found her too.

+1 by Paul

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
22nd September 2014, 08:40 PM

She was at the Forest! If she was at thrones she wouldve melted. I checked like 5 seconds after the Bang and she was at the Forest

~Dancebear

+1 by sarah

Close Friends

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
22nd September 2014, 08:42 PM

Quote:
She was at the Forest! If she was at thrones she wouldve melted. I checked like 5 seconds after the Bang and she was at the Forest

~Dancebear

Just forget it. All you want is credit.

+1 by Paul, -1 by Cart, lana, valentina and TerryDJ

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
22nd September 2014, 08:45 PM

I'm not the one that looks for credit all the time! Where have you been! Adawg looks for credit all the time. You don't know that because you weren't here the whole time stuff happened. At the Raegon Battle, Raegon said i was the Chosen One to battle him. I did! I was the one that took my life and placed it in danger to fight for oldcp! I burned him off and everything. And Adawg just shoots him. And he gets ALL the credit. I almost lost my life on oldcp and i get nothing.

Anyways lets just stop fighting? your back and i don't want it to be like it was before.

~Dancebear

Close Friends

Master
1,187 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
22nd September 2014, 08:46 PM

Does it truly matter who found her first we ALL could be in big trouble and we need to work as a team teams don't fight ...

+1 by Dancebear and sarah

Thanks Nikki

YOU FAILED

eh got this off of google

made myself

thank you to jake :3

i do give credit to jake :3

Bella ty :3

THROW THE CHEESE

Me and angi :D

Lucy thanks so much amazing :D

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
22nd September 2014, 08:46 PM

Fine. I will stop. But you should too.

+1 by sarah and Paul

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
22nd September 2014, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Fine. I will stop. But you should too.

I will stop. Because i dont want to look like i'm a drama queen and stuff so i really am stopping.

~Dancebear

+1 by Crowflying and sarah

Close Friends

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
22nd September 2014, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Does it truly matter who found her first we ALL could be in big trouble and we need to work as a team teams don't fight ...

Stop disliking ALL my posts! It's just my opinion.

+1 by Paul

Master
1,187 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
22nd September 2014, 08:49 PM

I disliked them I'm sorry :( STUPID IPAD crow I'm truly sorry I swear every time I scroll down I dislike

+1 by Crowflying and sarah

Thanks Nikki

YOU FAILED

eh got this off of google

made myself

thank you to jake :3

i do give credit to jake :3

Bella ty :3

THROW THE CHEESE

Me and angi :D

Lucy thanks so much amazing :D

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd September 2014, 08:55 PM

Here we go again. One, another unnecessary essay on something pretty much everyone already covered. Two, drama to go with it. Just what we need. >.>

+1 by sarah

Login or join the forums to reply.