Made by Zeternal in Crimezone

King of Cringe
Master
1,799 posts
Seen 23rd December 2018
22nd September 2014, 10:00 PM

Hello,

INTRODUCTION:
Hello all users of the DSGHQ. Today I will be explaining my theory I have in mind.

THEORY:
I believe that Iceghosts froze Dancebear's powers, so she could not heal any dead penguin. Remember how the Iceghosts resurrected back the dead Blackhawks into Iceghosts? They are recruiting dead penguins to become Iceghosts. They closed off Dancebear's healing powers so they could have more Iceghosts to fight with them!

ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS:
~ I think they are going to resurrect Mais back into an Iceghost.
~ I think Iceghosts made Misty leak info, because they knew she was going to be executed.
~ When they get more penguins killed, and it is MOST of the OldCP population, then we will go into war.
~ Iceghosts are pressuring others to join them, I think, or they say that the penguins will get killed directly by them.
~ BEFORE when Misty was PW, they pressured her into doing bad things that a PW would never do. And those lead to her getting demoted, and executed.

CONCLUSION:
Well these are some thoughts, comment if you would like! :D

Kind Regards,
Sir Zeternal

+1 by PenguinDSC, Cha Cha Cha, Bp28, LiveToDance and 9 others
MY MOD APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/20226-/

MY DET APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/21056-/

Thank you, Sampopxxx101! :)

Knights Army! More info: http://forums.damenspike.com/KnightsArmy Thanks Away/Wisp for the signature! :D
Thanks Yoyo for le awesome comic! :D Thanks Sampopxxx for the signature! :D Thanks suzy for the boss signature! :D
Thanks Lloyd for dis sig! ;)
Behold the sig of 2015!! Thanks Foxeh!!
[/center

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
23rd September 2014, 03:34 AM

Well, here's what I think, MistyWolf could've been friends with melody from the start but I doubt that, Snowfalls is assembling an ice army probably when she makes her return, this is what i think and snowfalls could've erased Dancebear's healing powers so she could assemble her army.

#CutestPersonAlive
1,887 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
23rd September 2014, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Well, here's what I think, MistyWolf could've been friends with melody from the start but I doubt that, Snowfalls is assembling an ice army probably when she makes her return, this is what i think and snowfalls could've erased Dancebear's healing powers so she could assemble her army.

No, I never met Melody.

* play gitaroo man. my final message. gootbye.

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
23rd September 2014, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Quote:

No, I never met Melody.
o ok sorry then, agh im scared of ice child's D:

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
23rd September 2014, 08:07 AM

The "They made Misty leak info" was mine first just saying :P good theory! +1

Login or join the forums to reply.