28th October 2013

Comparing CP - Oldcp

Made by Preston in Reports

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
28th October 2013, 05:14 PM

I just wanted to say something. Here is the difference between the Club Penguin higher ranks and Oldcp higher ranks.First here are some mods on Club Penguin.
1.Billybob
2.rsnail
3.Happy77
4.Gizmo
Now here are some Oldcp Mods and Admins
Damen
Hashir
Junior
Sunwolf
Cyberwolf
Now here is the difference that I like. Club Penguin really does not have awesome commands for there mods. Everyone just thinks they are so rare and that's it. The Oldcp mods are cool because they can climb walls, use cool commands, etc. There is lots of different ways they are different. I will list a couple reasons and not just because of higher ranks.
1.Althought Oldcp is pretty much better then CP in my opinion, I like that CP has more parties often. Damen I am not being mean I know we just had a party XD
2.Oldcp has commands for any user and CP does not. CP just makes you buy clothes, waddle around, play games, etc. Oldcp has commands to cool rooms, commands for clothes, nameglow, etc.

That is some differences between CP and Oldcp.

+1 by Lone

382 posts
Seen 22nd April 2014
28th October 2013, 05:19 PM

Pretty good! I like to see the differences!

+1 by Lone

Awesome Banner By: iceesoda
The King Sundaze

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
28th October 2013, 05:20 PM

Those are true. On CP They completely RUINED the cove. IT now looks like a hangout place. And they added a slushie machine to the coffee shop! Those are changes that i dont like because i remember when it was much much better in 2008. The town and plaza and most ALL rooms look different. It is very sad seeing so much change :(

+1 by Lone

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
28th October 2013, 05:22 PM

Yes, but doesn't that make the Old CP mods unrare?

+1 by Lone

329 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
28th October 2013, 05:26 PM

The differences are why I like OldCP better. Especially because you have a little more freedom of what you can say on here. As to CP when you're allowed to say certain things, but can't show numbers or special keyboard keys. And probably some of what you say won't even show up.

Sophiabeth. (:
I love sleep and reading
Make good choices kiddos!

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
28th October 2013, 05:28 PM

On Bin Weevils, sometimes, the speech bubbles don't show, and when you think you've made a point, your friend goes, "What?"

382 posts
Seen 22nd April 2014
28th October 2013, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Those are true. On CP They completely RUINED the cove. IT now looks like a hangout place. And they added a slushie machine to the coffee shop! Those are changes that i dont like because i remember when it was much much better in 2008. The town and plaza and most ALL rooms look different. It is very sad seeing so much change :(

Yeah! :P

Awesome Banner By: iceesoda
The King Sundaze

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
28th October 2013, 05:38 PM

Yes, but the difference is that Disney Club Penguin, (The current Owners) are lazy, and bring back all the old clothing, and could bring back all the rest of the first clothing! They also have boring new clothing, and almost everything requires a membership. They also make all the best rooms gone, like the new "secret agency" I mean, Club Penguin is best without a membership, but OldCp tops that wit ha cherry and sprinkles, and whipped cream. And, they are making everything like based off of pookies and preps, to get more paid members. Like, they took away the community garden, and the Recycling Plant, just to make a "Club Penguin College" They also made the stadium different, (They have no ice rink), and the beach, and the town. All the new furniture items are mostly remakes of old things, bad new things, or bringing back old things. They also have not the greatest parties anymore, like most of the parties stink now. Remember the Halloween party of 2008? That was pretty fun. What do you guys think about OldCp and NewCp?

Waddle On!

+1 by Sophiabeth

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
28th October 2013, 05:41 PM

Umm,Music.Some of the mods you posted on Club Penguin quit.Rsnail,Happy77,and Billybob quit.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
29th October 2013, 05:54 AM

Oh yeah. Well... They were mods in the past :3

Login or join the forums to reply.