28th October 2013

Favourite Posts

Made by Templar in Feedback

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
28th October 2013, 06:35 PM

My #1 favourite post is by PenguinDSC called "Cool text Signature Shop" because it's where I got my awesome signature from, he is a talented dude, and I think he might end up being a designer or some sort.

My 2# favourite post is by Declan (it's a bunch) it's Declan's News, because it is very interesting and helpful, and you get to read about what's happening on old CP, also because it has the pic in one that Declqn made for me, and showed the "Differences".

+1 by PenguinDSC

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
28th October 2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
My #1 favourite post is by PenguinDSC called "Cool text Signature Shop" because it's where I got my awesome signature from, he is a talented dude, and I think he might end up being a designer or some sort.

My 2# favourite post is by Declan (it's a bunch) it's Declan's News, because it is very interesting and helpful, and you get to read about what's happening on old CP, also because it has the pic in one that Declqn made for me, and showed the "Differences".

Thanks!!! I am just doing what I love, and Declan is doing a GREAT job with the news! I am super glad we have news reporters! ;D Btw, it is Cooltext Signature Shop, for all of you who do not know, not cool text. Sry for correcting you, just wanted more people to know it is ACTUALLY there, because if they spelled it wrong, they would not find it. :P

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
28th October 2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks!!! I am just doing what I love, and Declan is doing a GREAT job with the news! I am super glad we have news reporters! ;D Btw, it is Cooltext Signature Shop, for all of you who do not know, not cool text. Sry for correcting you, just wanted more people to know it is ACTUALLY there, because if they spelled it wrong, they would not find it. :P

Sorry, I didn't make the cool text mistake, I have auto corrections on my tablet, and would turn it off if I could....

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
28th October 2013, 06:49 PM

XD! Well, I am using a laptop, can you turn auto-corrections off? I really hate auto-correcting, unless it is right... 0.00001% of the time.

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
28th October 2013, 06:51 PM

LOL, Tablet, you're dead to me...

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
29th October 2013, 03:55 AM

Thank's Zipline That Was Very Kind :)

Declan - Quit

Login or join the forums to reply.