28th October 2013
1 view

Sundaze Talk Show!

Made by Toblerone in Cool Stuff

382 posts
Seen 22nd April 2014
28th October 2013, 06:49 PM

Well this is Sundaze talk show! This is my 2nd time doing this like Dice! Today we will have lots of things lined up with different things, like news, reports, and more! So enjoy!
News,
Today, Hashir got demoted but got it back! But then sunwolf got demoted and Junior took her place! So then that was about the moderators! So also Oldcp hasn't been working very much! But they are fixing it A LOT!!! So you can usually play now at some times to enjoy!

Reports,
The theifs are still out! Some people almost got them 2 but they got away! I honestly have saw the theif but then the other on I never saw! The police are out to get them and bring him back!

Cool Stuff
Me and Dice are doing our Talk Show Together but we are still trying to think of a name for it so we can bring it all to you to see! Mocha, Dice's assistant has been saying this when Dice has been going away sometimes so he couldn't finish so his assistant would talk over and say some news and reports and more in the comments so you guys can see the rest of the talk show!

Weather
Prepare for he weather! Especially the UK should get ready and the storm is coming to them so I would get some where safe and lock your doors and stay away from Windows also! But then U.S.A in the north east it is about for the morning about 48 degrees in the moring! Burrr! Then it ill warm up into about 63 degrees later and at night it should be about 58 degrees! And it will be humid and 0% of rain! And for the MST it will be cold! There will be 50% snow and so that is even for yes and no so we don't know! For cst it will be about 70 degrees on the day and morning and at night they are saying about 60 degrees! And for the PST about near the same of EST so that is the BIG change of weather for right now and during the week! So hope u enjoy it xd!

That is the Sundaze (Talk Show) I hoped you enjoyed and remember to comment on this! Bye.

+1 by x and Dice

Awesome Banner By: iceesoda
The King Sundaze

936 posts
Seen 8th July 2014
28th October 2013, 07:01 PM

Nice Doing This Post i like it :)

Login or join the forums to reply.