Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th October 2014, 11:40 AM

Snaildom Kingdom of Snails
First Game of Mods and Game of Kings Ranks Competition
I am very very excited to announce the first ever Game of Mods and Game of Kings on Snaildom!

Please read very carefully as I explain all the very important information you need to understand to be a member of these competitions.

Let's start with the Game of Mods, which you probably are familiar with.

Game of Mods - Autumn 2014
Date Friday 10th October - Sunday 12th October
Time Stage 1-3 begins at 5 PM EST / 10 PM UK / 2 PM PST
Location Yellow World - Snaildom Throne Room
User Limit The user limit will be set to 100-110 users. Other worlds may need to be offline for performance boosts.
Compete Anyone can join this competition as long as they are in a team.
Duration Each Stage is 2-3 hours long
Rank Snaildom Moderator of the Rank
Info
This competition requires you to be part of a team. The maximum amount of teams for Stage 1 is 6.
Most teams are houses on DSGHQ (it is recommended you join a DSGHQ House based Team)

All Knights may compete, but must be on guard too!
Moderators and Experienced Builders, please report to the Throne Room in the evening until the competition starts to discuss competition layout for the Throne room.

Game of Kings - Autumn 2014
Date Friday 17th October - Sunday 20th October
Time Stage 1-3 begins at 5 PM EST / 10 PM UK / 2 PM PST
Location Yellow World - Snaildom Throne Room
User Limit The user limit will be set to 100-110 users. Other worlds may need to be offline for performance boosts.
Compete Only experienced users of the DSGHQ may compete. Anyone can spectate.
Duration Each stage is planned to be around 1-2 hour(s) long.

IMPORTANT INFO
The DamenSpike GAMES HQ is an Empire. There is a Royal Family on the Damen Spike GAMES HQ.
At the moment, this 'Royal Family' has an Emperor (Damen), Queen (Sofie), Prince (Archie), Princesses (GUGU, Raindrop). All the games in the DSGHQ (currently only Snaildom) are ruled by this Royal Family, or Empire.

But each game in DSGHQ can have it's own separate rulers.

For example, the rulers of OldCP were the moderators, the administrators and the Emperor Regent.

Although in OldCP, the rulers were exactly the same as the main DSGHQ ones. But Snaildom is different.

Snaildom will have a seperate King and Queen, they are called the King Regent and the Queen Regent. The King Regent will have an assistant called the 'King Helper', this isn't the Emperor Helper, the Emperor's Helper has much more power than the King's Helper.

Why Regent?
Well, because Snaildom will always belong to the DSGHQ, it's main rulers are the Emperor and his Helper. So if there's a second monarch, that one is only working in behalf of the Emperor. Therefore, the Regent of Rulership when the Emperor isn't involved, is the King and the Queen regent.

Here's a diagram to show you exactly what that means

More Information

Do I have to Sign up?
Not for the Game of Mods, talk to team leaders to join their team (unless you make your own). Experienced members of DSGHQ can make Game of Kings Applications on Forums but most of the experienced ones will already be known. If your not sure that you are experienced enough, make an application.

DSGHQ World Championship
These two competitions are a great opportunity for any inspirational players aiming to be the best of the best. A huge success in these two games could mean you will become this season's Grand Champion.

Judges
All moderators and administrators of Snaildom can judge on the panel at the Game of Mods.
Wise ones and Staff on Snaildom can advise during the Game of Kings, but the main judges in the Game of Kings will be the Emperor, EH, Queen and Prince.

Wall of Fame
Winners of the Game of Mods will be put into historical fame on the actual game like OldCP. Although it may not be paintings of yourself, you may still have a remembrance somewhere.

Can't make it?
Don't worry, if you cannot make it the DSGHQ TV is scheduled to Live broadcast and show On-Demand the competitions. http://dsghq.com/tv

Who decides the Winners?
The decider of the Winner of the Game of Mods is Damen the Emperor.
The decider of the King Regent is Damen the Emperor, but the decider of the Queen Regent is Sofie the Queen.

If worse comes to worst
If the Emperor cannot make the competition, it will be hosted by the Emperor Helper or be rescheduled.

Calendar
The events will shortly be saved on the calendar.

That's it!
Special thanks to Little for helping arrange these monumental events.

+1 by Templar, CocaCola10, Crowflying, greeny and 47 others

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
8th October 2014, 12:42 PM

I have a question, what do you mean by experienced users? Masters and above..?

+1 by Trudy, Otaku Goldy and Sydney

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th October 2014, 12:49 PM

Quote:
I have a question, what do you mean by experienced users? Masters and above..?
Pretty much.

+1 by Scott, Suzy, Cysero Dragneel, and 1 other

OG ?
Master
1,498 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
8th October 2014, 12:50 PM

Cool!
Thank you for informing us.

-Rasberry

+1 by Trudy

112 posts
Seen 15th June 2023
8th October 2014, 12:53 PM

Thanks Damen! I'm looking forward to it :)

+1 by sarah, Trudy and Bri

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th October 2014, 12:53 PM

Let the games begin.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
8th October 2014, 12:54 PM

I cannot wait to judge the game of mods and hopefully play/win the game of kings. Good luck to all!

Rookie
4 posts
Seen 9th October 2014
8th October 2014, 12:57 PM

Hello

Great! The first Moderator competition on snaildom. I will try to make it and participate, Can't wait! I wish everyone that will compete the best of luck.
~Ellie

+1 by Trudy and Lilly21344

How deep is your love?
736 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
8th October 2014, 01:07 PM

Sir Damen, I might be in bed at 10:00PM And I am in UK. So sadly, I will not be able to compete i don't think. Unless I am Very Lucky. Also In the Game Of Mods, Can Rookies and up Compete?? Btw will it be days like the oldcp mod comp, So like, Half An mod comp on 1 day, Another half on the other??

~Becky

Hope I can compete!

+1 by Trudy

Certified Nick Foles Fan
1,076 posts
Seen 19th April 2020
8th October 2014, 02:18 PM

I will definitely attend both events! While there's a chance I may not compete in the Game of Mods, I will certainly compete in the Game of Kings if I'm considered experienced enough.

+1 by Trudy

Lead us Thorin!!
R.I.P Sean K.

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
8th October 2014, 02:24 PM

Hello,
This pretty much made my day. I am thrilled to be a part of such an interesting event. I for one wants to earn Moderator before this event, but it's unlikely. I also want my own team yet I must get a house verified firstly. I am so honored to be participating in the first Snaildom Moderator Competition. Meaning I can actually attend each event. I hope my skills pay off, and my coordination & motivation inspires my team or the team I'm on. Thanks for informing us will all the specific details and I am glad to see this unlocked. :)

+1 by Trudy
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
8th October 2014, 02:49 PM

I am looking forward to the game of mods it will be plenty of fun. I can't wait and good luck to everyone that is going to be in the game of mods.

+1 by Trudy

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
8th October 2014, 03:11 PM

I'm looking forward to both events! I wish the best of luck to everybody who participates! :D

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
8th October 2014, 03:22 PM

The Wizards team will attend mod comp! The Wizards I have chosen are: Saber574, Jesse, LivetoDance, Mikeboi, Ivoid and myself.

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
8th October 2014, 03:24 PM

I wish to all of those who are competing, the best of luck!!! :)
And you welcome Damen for helping plan this out, I will love to plan many other things also! :) is there a chance I can be The Planner of events? :)

Login or join the forums to reply.