Snaildom Tutorial

Made by Scott in Snaildom

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th October 2014, 06:27 PM

Greeting Snails,

Welcome to Snaildom a fun entertaining game. Snaildom is home for many users, and you could be one too. Snaildom is a unique creation with many things. Snaildom is not just a game but a home for many users world wide. Snaildom was created by Damen, and he is the Emperor of Snaildom and main creator of the DSGHQ. Snaildom is highly different from other games as you can obtain so much. Success is equal among all players of Snaildom, and anyone can play. In this tutorial/discussion I shall help solve some question you may of had. Hopefully this gives you some closure of Snaildom and any questions you remain to have.
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

SnailDom
Kingdom of Snails

Tutorial

Rules:
-Here are the rules you must follow by.-

- Listen to all users & staff of Snaildom.
- Follow any order/instruction given to you.
- Never cuss to anyone or anywhere among Snaildom.
- Respect any changes that are done to the game.
- Never bully anyone on Snaildom.
- Respect all staff members and obey their ordered.
- Follow all rules given to you by a staff member or user.
- Ignore anyone bothering and report them, never start a fight.
- Lastly follow the guide lines, and never try abusing any of the things Snaildom gives you.

Ranks

Administrator: An Administrator is the highest ranking a user can obtain. You need to be highly trusted. This rank means you should always honor each user as one, and always honor the DSGHQ and Snaidom and follow all the rules. The Emperor and Emperors Helper are Administrators too, with higher power though.

Moderator: Moderators must always Moderate Snaildom. Protecting users and making sure things run safely is their given job. Anyone can obtain this rank but you need to be trusted. You may also apply for this specific rank too. All Moderators have the light blue name color and have a light blue arrow above them.

Lady of the Bank: There's only one Lady of the Bank and that is Cheep She is the inventor of the Bank, and the one whom hires and fired Bankers. She keeps track of loans and those whom do and don't pay off their debts.

Banker: A Banker is trusted with Bank accounts. A Banker can easily help any user wondering about the Bank or something related to the Bank. They as well keep track of those users who do and don't pay off their debts.

Queen: The Queen is part of the royal group. She is the queen of the DSGHQ. The queen is highly honored and respected. She looks after her people. There's only one queen and she is Sofie, but soon there shall be a queen of Snaildom as well just for Snaildom. But Sofie will remain queen of the DSGHQ.

Princess There's two princesses Raindrop & GuGu. They're art of the spike family, and they'll be the only princesses of Snaildom. They are similar to Moderators as they protect yet hold a specific role at the same time.

Prince: The prince is part of the royal family. At the moment Archie is the only prince of the DSGHQ and Snaildom. He is a Moderator with a title of prince however, as he married princesses Raindrop of the spike family.

Snail Watch: Snail Watch are a secret group of Snails that protect the server(s) secretly. They have many commands similar to a Moderator. They only such a important job around Snaildom, and you can easily apply to be one. Their ID must remain hidden however.

Detectives: Detectives are like crime solvers, well actually they are. They solve crime and on-going cases around Snaildom and the DSGHQ. They discover many things, and you can have the chance to be one too. Apply on the Forums or prove yourself loyal to the rank of Detective. Their names are usually orange.

Knights: Knights are rather important. Their names are usually a darker tone of grey. They protect the game, and it takes time to earn that rank. They protect and serve the DSGHQ ad Snaidom equally.

Clothing & Furniture:
-Follow these steps to get clothing & furniture.-

- Say /warp market.
- The green building (shell) is the clothing store, and the blue is the furniture.
- Click the item you want, remember they cost gold.
- Get gold from playing the games of Snaidom.
- Click the item and pay for it.
- Open your inventory to wear any item, and click your shell and shell inventory to use furniture.
- And remember to enjoy your new items.

Games
-Here are the games of Snaildom along with a caption.-

- Forest bow and arrow training: This game is rather easy, and it's located near the library on Snaidom. You simply aim your mouse to the target or bird. You then hold.push down your space bar until you believe it is ready to fire. Remember the farther back the more power the arrow has and the bigger distance. Let go of the space bar and await to see if you short anything.

- Write with me: This game is played with two players. Find a partner or friend to play with you. You start off with a intro given to you, and then you get to write more. After you wrote your friend gets to. The story will later on end by saying "The End" when it ends each user will get around 50 gold each for playing the game. I really suggest this game too.

- Find four/aka/Connect four: This game is located at the bottom of the library. It is a fun game and quite the classic. To play it you must find friend or partner. You then try blocking him/her from getting four in a row. You're the one trying to get four in the row, good luck.

- Damen Ball: Damen Ball is similar to soccer. But it is the soccer of Snaildom, and all users can play it. The game is fast going and fun. You pick your team and score for that team as well. It is free for all and it is quite fun. Remember to pick up the free item too.

- Maze: The maze is located in the Shadow Woods (Forest), and you need to find it on your map. Once found you need to solve the maze. Once solved you can pick up the prize and it is free. The prize is a torch/flashlight. Good luck on finding it through.

Commands:
-These are the commands of Snaildom.-

-/goto (username): Allows you to go to any user.
-/warp (location): Lets you go to any place.
-/ban- Bans a user from the server.
-/kick- Kicks a user off the server.
-/IP-Ban- Banishes the user from the server forever.
-/Warn- Warns a user if he/she is doing something wrong.
-/arrest- Arrests user and send them to the secret Snaidom jail, that very few users know where it actually is. Staff,Knights, and higher ranks may go to the jail.
-/Global- Sends a message to all users on the game.
-/Groom- Sends a message to the room the message was sent in.
-/Makemod- Makes a Moderator (only Damen may use this)
-/Task- Allows you to see older or current tasks of a competition (Moderator Comp).

Current Snaildom Staff:
-Current staff of Snaildom.-

DamenRaindropCyberwolfadawgCheepCPManiacLiveToDanceTennisArchieLittlePenguinDSCTerry91SofieChelseySledBp28Sadie
BaileyAngi

]Extra Tips/Suggestions:

- Follow all the rules.
- Never bully anyone.
- Respect the game and the users.
- Never ask for the rank you want, always earn or apply.
- Never whine when something is changes.

Final Words:

You've reached the end of this tutorial. Thank you very much for reading the tutorial, and I ope it have you some closure to Snaildom. Sunwolf and I came up with the idea yet she sadly could not access Forums so I myself came up with the setup and topics. She wanted to help, but sadly she could not. Although the idea itself belongs to her personally. Remember if you have a question or anything you want added to this discussion simply ask. I will be happy to edit anything if you ask. Once again thanks for reading and have a magnificent day.
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

~Sincerely, Sadie~
<3

+1 by Damen, tennis, Ellie, Glimmer in the AM and 11 others
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

872 posts
Seen 11th August 2023
14th October 2014, 06:31 PM

Wow! Nice tutorial! This is like the 3rd tutorial.

+1 by Scott and sarah

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Seen 16th August 2021
14th October 2014, 06:44 PM

This is a great tutorial! Thanks! +1!

+1 by Scott and sarah
Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slips out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh

I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you (all these little things)
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you, and all your little things

<3 <3 <3 I'm in love with 1D and all Niall's little things <3 <3 <3

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th October 2014, 06:45 PM

Thanks!
I am glad you enjoyed my tutorial. I wanted it to be unique, and different colors helped I suppose as well.

Hi, I'm Scott.

x
Master
1,070 posts
Seen 18th December 2018
14th October 2014, 06:56 PM

Stunning tutorial. It is very detailed, and colorful as well. This was truly flawless, and I believe this will help many users. 1+
Sarah

+1 by Scott

let the melody save me astoria

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
14th October 2014, 07:18 PM

Quite a magnificent discussion as I may say, and it was written rather well. I personally am stunned at all of the details you listed, and how you explained each into steps, because it's a fact that this tutorial will help many users who join the DSGHQ each day. In my opinion, you stated multiple points in this post, and I think you have spent an awful lot of time pouring your soul and passion into this discussion for the DSGHQ. However it's also amazing looking at how Snaildom was built, and all of the interesting things or activities you may do while spending your time there, which can not even be stated in words, because the structure is simply beyond unique. I appreciate that you spent your own time into making this thread for users whom do not know about the events, rules, or even how to create an account. Yet alone navigate the whole game. Although, what makes this guide special apart from others is that you use your own speech, meaning you try to hold on to the community's attention with the way you write, and I believe it's quite a catch for most players, because everyone seems to enjoy this typical thing, as do I. Even though I know that this tutorial of yours was just explaining the easy and typical things about Snaildom, I think it will be a great guide for those who need to know the most quickest way around the virtual Kingdom, and hopefully many will find this entertaining as well.

+1 by sarah and Scott

1,007 posts
Seen 5th October 2015
14th October 2014, 07:23 PM

Magnificent tutorial! You said everything there is to Snaildom! This is an amazing help to new and old users, and this is useful information! I could not make such an amazing tutorial. I could see how hard you worked on it, and your work surely paid off. You did a wonderful job on explaining the ranks and everything else! This is truly amazing, helpful, ect. It is detailed and has many great topics. This really helped me too. Good job!!!!!!!!!!! You did a great job on this!

- Tacofun ~

+1 by sarah and Scott
I'm Tacofun. Hi!

This signature was made by Jon c:

This signature was made by cheep!

We will never forget you Oldcp!

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
11th November 2014, 10:32 AM

Hey,
I know this is old... but say 'I' if this should be updated to current days on Snaildom.

Hi, I'm Scott.

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th November 2014, 10:49 AM

Remarkable tutorial, Sadie! Very descriptive, organized, and helpful! You need to add a couple more people to the list of staff members, though. (You, Bp28, and I). Other than updating it, outstanding! +1 :)

+1 by Scott

Rookie
1 posts
Seen 29th November 2020
29th November 2020, 02:58 PM

I know im really late but I came here to play this nostalgic game again like cp. DO you know where all the missions and quests are?

+1 by Scott

I crave for cheesecake
Rookie
30 posts
Seen 5th March 2022
26th December 2020, 02:24 AM

Can we make snaildom popular again?

+1 by Scott

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
26th December 2020, 04:40 AM

Exitium wrote on 26th December 2020, 02:24 AM:
Can we make snaildom popular again?
Yes.

This discussion makes me cringe though, it’s so ugly! Why’d I use so many different colors. ?

Hi, I'm Scott.

Cheeseburger
Rookie
15 posts
Seen 8th January 2021
5th January 2021, 11:19 PM

Can we give a RIP in the chat for Snailschat :(

+1 by Scott, Zoelophone and visa
We Will, We will rock you! - Kurt Cobain 2003

Login or join the forums to reply.