[Categories]: Introduction

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th September 2013, 08:32 PM

Hello Everyone!

We have developed a much more effective, good looking and interesting new category system. It is similar to many you'll find on other forums, but still we are unique and simpler.

To create a discussion, now you must select a category to place it. It is easy, the category has to be relevant to the topic you're on. If there's no category for your specific needs, post it in The Lounge and inform us about a new Category, via PM or the Suggestions category.

Thanks, and if you encounter any bugs, tell us ASAP!

We also took ages moving about 290 discussions into their proper category.... it was hard but thank Cyberwolf for helping me!

Enjoy!

Fizz
Master
437 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th September 2013, 08:41 PM

Another one of Fizz's idea's :P

+1 by Damen
a cool photo I made in 2013

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
18th September 2013, 07:38 AM

*claps*
I love the new system, I was quite tired of scavenging the forums trying to find a post. Now that you guys have categories, you should really make it so that when someone posts on a thread, that thread will go to the top of the list/front page of the category its in, many forums have this.

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2013, 08:34 AM

Quote:
*claps*I love the new system, I was quite tired of scavenging the forums trying to find a post. Now that you guys have categories, you should really make it so that when someone posts on a thread, that thread will go to the top of the list/front page of the category its in, many forums have this.

That is what it already does my friend.

Login or join the forums to reply.