3rd November 2014

Emperor's Apprentice - Sign Ups

Made by Damen in Announcements

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
6th November 2014, 11:35 AM

Hi there, I'm applying for a spot in the apprentice competition.

Name: Archie (Both forum and Snaildom).

Moderating Experience: I've had almost a years worth of moderating experience. On the 4th December 2013, I first became a moderator on the forum. I've been a member of the forum staff since then, and I plan to keep that running. When OldCP V8 came out, I became a moderator there and did my job well. On the 1st May, I became the Prince of the DSGHQ. I still am to this day, and I was entrusted to hold a few sessions back in the time of OldCP.

Computer Experience: Ive always been fairly good at computers, and a while back I took my computer knowledge a step further by studying Computer Scripting languages. I'm confident with markup languages such as HTML & CSS, and recently I've been looking at Python. In school, I'm currently doing a GCSE at Computer Science. I believe that will boost my computer knowledge.

Moderator Skills: As I've already said, I've had experience with moderation for almost a year. I've built up many skills during this time, such as; When to take action, whether the scenario is worthy of a warning kick or ban, the basic moderating commands, and how to use my powers wisely.

I would like to learn: Game Designing & Broadcasting Television.

Why I feel I feel suitable for this rank: I feel suitable for this position because I already have an excellent amount of moderating experience, and I've been loyal to the DSGHQ for a long period of time. I also have experience with computers. I fit the requirements well, and I believe I'm of a high enough standard. I'm active on the DSGHQ, and it will be vital that your apprentice is as active as possible.

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Yes, absolutely.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to seeing who'll become a candidate.

+1 by Crowflying, Dom and sarah

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

#CutestPersonAlive
1,887 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th November 2014, 04:19 PM

Hey, I see you're reading my Emperor Apprentice application.

Name: Misty (On both forums and Snaildom)

Experience: I was a moderator on the DSGHQ chat. (I couldn't really ban since the bot always did the work for me... >.>)

Skills: As I said before, I was a moderator on the DSGHQ chat, and I was also a former Penguin Watch.

Subjects I am interested in: "Game Designing", "Website Designing"

I feel like I deserve this rank because: I have been on the DSGHQ for about 5/6 months. Surely, there are more people out there who have been here longer than me, but I still believe that I still have experience, as I was a beta tester of Snaildom. And yes, I have commited treason once, but I have learned from that mistake, and I hope I won't commit it again.

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Indeed I do.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope you will consider making me a candidate.

+1 by sarah
* play gitaroo man. my final message. gootbye.

Login or join the forums to reply.