Seen 27th October 2015
4th November 2014, 09:51 PM

Aww Damen! I wish I could! But I have only been on for a day! );

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2014, 05:55 AM

Good luck to everyone and their applications. I will be there and watch.

Rookie
686 posts
Seen 1st March 2016
5th November 2014, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Greetings DSGHQ users,

If you are from England and watch the BBC program The Apprentice and have read the title you're probably thinking, a new competition to do with working for the Emperor???

Well if you were, you're right. Apart from my name won't be Lord Sugar.

I've made a second moderator competition called 'Emperors Apprentice'.

The Emperor Apprentice is a special new rank, that can be won. What is the Emperor Apprentice?

The Apprentice is a moderator, not just on Snaildom, but on forums too!

The Emperor's Apprentice is given optional training on anything they want from Damen.
E.g. game making, designing, website making, broadcasting etc... so one day perhaps they may host radio shows or create minigames for the DSGHQ and will help them to become successful in any of these fields when they're older so they can become rich!

Does it work the same as the Game of Mods?
It's similar, but instead of allowing users to make their own teams, there are only 2 main teams which users are evenly shared into.

Can anyone join?
No, before an Apprentice Comp there will be sign ups, like this discussion.

How many people are selected?
There is a minimum of 13 candidates to run for the rank, although it probably will go up to around 15.

How long does the Competition last?
There are 3 stages per week and there are 3 weeks. In total, there are 9 stages. 1 person is fired each stage until there are 4 left in the final.

What time?
The dates aren't made yet, because we need to get the candidates first.

Tasks
Instead of having lots of tasks in each stage, there will only be one mega-task in each stage.

TO APPLY TO BECOME A CANDIDATE OF THE EMPERORS APPRENTICE
RESPOND TO THIS DISCUSSION USING THE APPLICATION FORMAT
BELOW.

Requirements
You MUST have at least 200 forums reputation.
You MUST have at least 3 months on your forums account.
You MUST have not been banned in the past 4 months.

Name: Your nicknames on forums and Snaildom and any other names.
Experience: Your moderating experience and computer experience. Do NOT include any CPPS websites in this experience field.
Skills: Moderator skills.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? Select any from "Game Designing", "Multiplayer Servers", "Website Designing", "Broadcasting Radio", "Broadcasting Television"
Description A Description of why you feel suitable for this rank of Apprentice.
Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Reply Yes/No.

I look forward to your interest
Damen
Hello users who are reading my application!

Let me tell you something's about myself.
I hope you enjoy reading this application!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username on DSGHQ/Snaildom: Skittles
Experience: XAT chat user, Trusted member on forums.
Moderator Skills: Warn, Kick, Ignore, Arrest, Ban, IPBan
Interest: I am starting to learn coding. My dad has his own personal website! I would love interest in Designing Websites!

~ Explanation of Why I want this Rank ~

I really want this rank because I have never earned a rank personally by the Emperor or Staff members. When I read the requirements, I was believing that I could become this person! I really believe in that. I also never have been banned or in any case for issues.

In conclusion, I think this rank is Suitible for me.

Thank you for enjoying this application.

With all love,
~Skittles

+1 by Sabrina and sarah

The Guy From Boston
Master
1,779 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th November 2014, 10:44 AM

Sounds cool. Here is my sign up

Snaildom username and forums name: Bashy (snaildom) Bashy Stark (forums)

Experience: Moderator on 4 xats, Co Owner of 2 xats, DSGHQ former Black guard, former detective and current knight

Skills: My skills here at the DSGHQ are quite good and i can be strict but still i am friendly

Description: I think i deserve a rank like this because i want to try to get into the game desiging. I would be thankfull if you helped me with game desiging and i would do my best on desiging the game if i win this apprentice compitition.

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen: Yes indeed

469 posts
Seen 15th January 2020
5th November 2014, 12:28 PM

I don't quite feel as though an application would be the best way to chose an apprentice but, still here's my application.

Name: Skippy, sK1PPY1, and 0sKIPPY1.
Experience: Ex-Knight on OldCP (ex since it shut down), Knight on forums, Ex-Moderator on a few Wordpress sites (Ex due to being in a car wreck and then being demoted from being in-active during the time I was resting.), and Admin on http://zero.forum.com.bz/
Skills: I am currently a knight on the forum and I was a knight on OldCP(even though this doesn't count as mod, due to the fact I could still arrest bad users I would sort of count it.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? Select any from "Game Designing", "Multiplayer Servers", "Website Designing", "Broadcasting Radio", "Broadcasting Television" I honestly would love to learn all of these. It's just so amazing of what you're willing to teach.

Description: I have loved creating games for awhile and I've always wanted to learn more. I'm eager to learn from one of the great master's of the digital age. You're the one who inspired me to learn more about this type of thing. Ever since I learned about you I actually chose my High School plan for next year to learn how to design games, websites, ect. I've always wanted to learn more about you he make such amazing games. If I were ever worthy enough to even learn from the great one known as Damen, I already know perseverance is one of the best virtues to have for, there are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Yes.

P. S. I don't know if I will be able to make it due to physical therapy from another car wreck I was recently in about a couple of months ago.

Please sign support me and sign this! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/carefordogs

An epic pic made by Lita:

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
5th November 2014, 01:48 PM

Quote:
I don't quite feel as though an application would be the best way to chose an apprentice but, still here's my application.

Name: Skippy, sK1PPY1, and 0sKIPPY1.
Experience: Ex-Knight on OldCP (ex since it shut down), Knight on forums, Ex-Moderator on a few Wordpress sites (Ex due to being in a car wreck and then being demoted from being in-active during the time I was resting.), and Admin on http://zero.forum.com.bz/
Skills: I am currently a knight on the forum and I was a knight on OldCP(even though this doesn't count as mod, due to the fact I could still arrest bad users I would sort of count it.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? Select any from "Game Designing", "Multiplayer Servers", "Website Designing", "Broadcasting Radio", "Broadcasting Television" I honestly would love to learn all of these. It's just so amazing of what you're willing to teach.

Description: I have loved creating games for awhile and I've always wanted to learn more. I'm eager to learn from one of the great master's of the digital age. You're the one who inspired me to learn more about this type of thing. Ever since I learned about you I actually chose my High School plan for next year to learn how to design games, websites, ect. I've always wanted to learn more about you he make such amazing games. If I were ever worthy enough to even learn from the great one known as Damen, I already know perseverance is one of the best virtues to have for, there are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Yes.

P. S. I don't know if I will be able to make it due to physical therapy from another car wreck I was recently in about a couple of months ago.

This isn't choosing the apprentice, this is choosing who will be in the contest for choosing the apprentice.

Michigan J Frog
406 posts
Seen 7th August 2023
5th November 2014, 02:02 PM

Question before I apply: Once you find out when the competition is if you are picked to join it, can you just leave the competition if you can't be there?

So here is my application:

Name: Chopper on forums, Chopper on Snaildom.
Experience: I moderated a couple of websites that I won't state. I code SOME PHP and I am experienced with coding with blocks.
Skills: I can be really strict if I want. I also can show enough proof with screenshots and I can be persuasive.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? Select any from "Game Designing", "Multiplayer Servers", "Website Designing", "Broadcasting Radio", "Broadcasting Television". Yes of course!
Description:
Hello I'm Chopper, I feel suitable for this job in lots of ways. I am very glad that you always give a chance for some people that don't have a rank. Thank you very much Damen. Anyways I am experienced with being a detective and I am an old user of the DSGHQ and know that your games take time and patience. I love learning new things and putting them into something of my own. I am very creative and I always wanted to create a game.

Inactive User
766 posts
Seen 19th February 2016
5th November 2014, 04:20 PM

Name: IndigoPalace
Experience: Moderator, and with creating games, I have tried and making games, I would love to learn it.
Skills: My skills, my moderating skills were listening to the people when they had a report, and I tried to be positive all the time.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice?: Yes, I am willing to learn game designing from Damen, because I really want to design games and make other people happy.

I feel like I am suitable for this rank because I am always determined. I want to help people out, and I loved being moderator, and having that experience as a game Moderator. I want this rank because I know this takes responsibility, and I think I am mature. Yes there will be times that I might make a few mistakes, but everyone makes them right? We learn from them. I try to be positive, or try to be responsible. I try to treat everyone with respect, and I will try to limit the bullies on DSGHQ and trouble makers. That is a promise I will keep.

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Yes, I fully understand.

(That is my application, hope you have enjoyed it. :3)

~Indi

+1 by sarah

469 posts
Seen 15th January 2020
5th November 2014, 05:23 PM

Quote:
This isn't choosing the apprentice, this is choosing who will be in the contest for choosing the apprentice.
Toby I already knew that.

What I meant was what if all the people who applied weren't trustworthy. I know that is highly unlikely but, I'm just saying that it makes it sound as if almost anyone could become the apprentice as long as they have fulfilled the requirements. Also, as long as nobody else who is trustworthy would apply. I know there are measures preventing this but, I'm just saying it's what it sounds like.

Please sign support me and sign this! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/carefordogs

An epic pic made by Lita:

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
5th November 2014, 06:20 PM

I would like to apply.

I have been on the forums for more than 3 months.
I have never been banned.
My age is 10.
My moderating experience: I will follow the rules, and never cuss, never abuse, etc.

~Amandapink30

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
5th November 2014, 09:26 PM

Salutations :)

Name: My main name is Sadie (Forums & Snaildom) but I do change it to sarabareille my original starting name.
Experience: Moderating OldCP, Snaildom, and the DSGHQ Forums... I have quite the experience 8) I also take gaming classes & webpage design classes! So I am very wise with the electronics I use :) I have a mind of interest and I LOVE inventing things and sharing them.
Skills: Moderating Snaildom, Snailchat, DSGHQ Forums, and OldCP are ALL Moderating jobs I have had and some I still do, and I really enjoy Moderating 100%.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? My main three would be Game designing, webpage designing, and multiplayer servers. I am though willing to learn all of them if that is if you're willing to teach me :D
Description A Description of why you feel suitable for this rank of Apprentice. Personally I am a unique person, and I get the Internet. I obviously love the community and sometimes I want to be involved more and more. Making this community better makes me happy. I want to see users succeed and I want to see them become interested in not only the Internet but some cool things beyond the Internet too. I really would fit this and I know I would stand by the title with 100% determination not for me... but for the DSGHQ Users too!
Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Reply Yes/No. Yes, indeed.

Sincerely, Sadie
<3

+1 by sarah and Templar
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th November 2014, 07:29 AM

Sorry my App is Late Damen!

Name:Afvw6/Austin
Experience:Ive been a Couple Ranks but here is Three: Moderator Owner Prince not for Oldcp or Snaildom, Im also a Current Member.My Experience is not so Great though.
Skills:Im Hard on people im Mad with, Im Nice to people that i can Trust, But if Damen tells me someone was being Bad my Strict Side comes. Im not always Mad though.
Learning from being Damen's Apprentice: I will Learn anything i can so that i can be just like him one Day,I want to Learn my Abilitis in everything from the Emperor since he knows More. I am Planning to learn *Broadcasting Radio* and *Broadcasting Telivision*!
Descripsion:I think i Suit it because i have been More Likely Used for Stuff, And now i just want to be an Apprentice of the Emperor, It will be an Honour. I think i would be a User because i Follow the Rules, Help the Community and Keep the Bad people Away.

Aww i can't Join, I would have to be a Snaildom and Forums Mod D:

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
6th November 2014, 07:48 AM

Damen. did you puted a golden crown in the corner of the screen saying 'my royalty' and only the competitors can see it?

Lloyd

Gone

Sweet memories

535 posts
Seen 18th May 2019
6th November 2014, 08:16 AM

I can't apply either! :( Good luck to those who can....

Raven56's Signature!

Darkness Is Within You My Friend.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Beautiful Signature By BlueLights :3
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

GWAAAHHH
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Pumpkin!
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Made By Amandapink30!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Made By Toy Chica
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Made By Jorja!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

This Was Made By Ellie!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Thanks Ellie!

This Was Made By Cuddlie!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Wow Cuddlie!

Made By WinterSummer!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Thanks so much WinterSummer!

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
6th November 2014, 10:12 AM

Hello,

Today I have decided that I will take my chances in the Apprentice Competition and due to that, I will apply. Although I am fully aware that this is a large responsibility and not just anyone may compete without being accepted.

Application:

Name: Snaildom: LiveToDance, DSGHQ Forums: LiveToDance

Experience: I have moderated for several parts of the Damenspike HQ and those include OldCP, the DSGHQ XAT Chat, and Snaildom, so I am on subject and I know how to handle the position wisely. In addition, lately I have been into studying certain languages of programming as I enjoy learning about technical inventions and because of that, I am willing to learn most of the stated classes. I am partly familiar with a small portion of HTML and other types of coding such as Python, however I am thrilled at the opportunity to learn more about them. I have been attentive towards getting to know information about creating games, or designing websites, and I believe I would do a decent job since I know electronics very well in this particular time.

Skills: I have a rather unique variety of skills in moderating, as I know when to use abilities and other matters of the job. I have moderated several individuals of the DSGHQ, including the above and have never abused powers or held a player under penalty without reasoning. I am also on task and never leave a situation to float away. I am quite active, meaning online most of the time, so I would be able to solve several cases with users who break the given rules and try to get away with their naughtiness. I am always willing to answer open questions about the job, or help in other concerns of the community that may need comprehension. Many have brought reports each day, and not simply once have I walked away without ending the problem. I am reasonable when it comes to talking, and aware of my surroundings, daily skimming each room of Snaildom or parts of the Forum for mischievous users. I am loyal to my peers, can be relied on if something serious is brought up, and do not break any rules myself.

Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice?: I am interested in multiple classes such as "Game Designing", "Multiplayer Servers", and "Website Designing". I believe I have come far in the DSGHQ, and are up for a larger responsibility, especially learning subjects that relate to creating inventions or simply lending a hand in keeping the community in order.

Description: Personally I think I am suitable for this job for many purposes, including that I am patient when a situation comes in mind. I have had experience in moderation and aside matters which has lead me into thinking I am trusted enough to be the Apprentice. I do my job well and excelling or learning from someone who has larger knowledge would be astounding to come in contact with. In addition, I do not just try to end a situation if one often is thrown towards me, but I do end the situation with each aspect of my abilities or skills. I believe I fit this position due to my past, what I am capable of, and how I am able to enforce each rule smartly. I am always able to be spoken to and try to improve in each task I am doing every chance I have. I have and never will go against any of the community's rules and if so, I am aware that it will result in punishment. I can clearly understand that this rank is new, though I will do my best to catch on easily as I know that it may bring complicated tasks and/or situations, however I will be able to succeed with this position as I am loyal and can be taught without aggravation.

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen?: Yes, very much.

Thank you for taking a look at my application, and I wish the best of luck to other sign-ups.

-LiveToDance

Login or join the forums to reply.