18th September 2013

Attack Evidence & Case

Made by Thisismyname in The Lounge

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
18th September 2013, 05:49 PM

Hello guys. Recently there was an attack in Oldcp in which the Nightclub was blown up, or bombed. This attack left four penguins harmed/dead and covered the town with ash and debris. Very little of our beloved dance club remains.

Before the bombing, our nightclub looked very suspicious, and has been for a couple days. First off, it looked as if tripwires were set up in the nightclub. Those tripwires could of been triggered by someone or something, or could of assisted the bomb in blowing up. Along with the tripwires, there also were regular wires strewn along the walls, ground, and ceiling of the night club. Another thing I noticed about the Nightclub before the incident was that there was a panel in the dance floor missing, perhaps the bomber planted the bomb underneath the Nightclub through that panel he/she forgot to drill back into place.

Now, after the incident, our Nightclub is ash covered, and only the base remains. The dance floor is cracked and shattered with wires (from the dance floor or bomb?) poking out. There are also several speakers boarding up what used to be the stairs to our lounge. Who knows? Maybe the bomber ignited the bomb in the lounge and blocked his way using those speakers.

The town, where the majority of the penguins were, seems quite destroyed. Both the giftshop and coffee shop show no signs of debris, but are ash covered and very dirty. The nightclub also is also blown up and you can see the inside of the club from the town. The snow that lays on the ground of the town has turned gray with ash.

But.. The biggest piece of evidence was that a slip of paper, actually, an ID card was left sitting next to the gift shop exterior. On this card was written: Age 2: Bane. A scribbly drawing of a penguin was beside the writing. Perhaps "Bane" dropped the ID card when exiting the town after igniting the bomb, using a remote control. Or, perhaps bane is just a penguin who happened to run away from the town when the bomb went off.

Bane, be only 2 must of been assisted by another penguin, that is, if he really was 2.

I will keep you all up-to date on my latest findings and cases.

+1 by Damen

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
18th September 2013, 05:55 PM

Recently, tapes were released. One showed Bane there, but it looks as if Hiphop set a bomb and HE was the suspect. Perhaps Hiphop was Agent 1 and Bane Agent 2 in this Bombing.

On another note, a disturbing tape of Damen alone in his room was also found. This tape adds nothing to the case whatsoever.

It is not 100% certain, but it seems that this was the work of the 2 "Agents" Bane and Hiphop. Bane, perhaps could be innocent, but it looked as if these two troublemakers were a team.

UPDATE: It looks as to me, hiphop set off the bomb inside the nightclub, but of course it must of had a countdown as Hiphop was present at the town when the bomb exploded.

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2013, 06:04 PM

This is proper evidence. Good job.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
18th September 2013, 06:06 PM

Wow, really nice report/reveiw Thank you because I have not go a Chance to be on and this was really understandable.

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2013, 06:17 PM

When I looked at the ID card, it seemed the card was actually torn where the age was, so the full age is missing

+1 by Thisismyname

Rookie
34 posts
Seen 7th February 2014
18th September 2013, 06:18 PM

hiphop and bane destroyed the nightclub I carnt belive it

u now know me as lolcupcakexD c(:

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
18th September 2013, 06:20 PM

Thank Damen for that piece of evidence. So, Bane's age may or may not be 2. It seems to me, based on Damen's evidence he posted that Bane could be in his 20's

Rookie
34 posts
Seen 7th February 2014
18th September 2013, 06:23 PM

wait I know what happened bane had nothing to do with it he mite of saw some thing and didn't know what it was so he had some fun DJing for a bit and left then hiphop comes in and puts bomb on with a count down because hiphop was at the town when it happend

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
18th September 2013, 07:40 PM

It's been reported that Hiphop was framed by Bane, and that he was hacked.. If this is true, I have my final story...

So, Bane set up all of the gadgets in the night club. On the day of the Bombing, Bane hacked HipHop and used his account as the "Bomber". He set the bomb down in the Nightclub, ignited it, left the nightclub, and waited for it to count down to 0. Bane, was actually never 2, but in his 20's as the paper was ripped. HipHop could of been framed by Bane, but it is possible that this was a given lie.

+1 by Damen

Rookie
34 posts
Seen 7th February 2014
20th September 2013, 10:51 AM

thisismyname how do u get a moving pic cuz I really want one it looks cool

Login or join the forums to reply.