2nd December 2014

The Big update discussion

Made by SloppySnail in Announcements

727 posts
Seen 19th November 2020
3rd December 2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
In other words he likes your opinion, what should the next game be based on? What animal/creature etc.
star wars penguins or MINECRAFT likeish please?!

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Seen 2nd January 2022
3rd December 2014, 07:11 PM

we need something to show the strenght and warmth of DSGHQ "says proudly with soul on"
how about phoenix" nah not really heres what i suggest
the game could be about different tribes and 3 tribes are in war while others fight aside and join forces to stop these creatures
everything is mutated
it would be like an empire it would be more like tribes of different animals
eagles hawks
bears lions
crocodiles and "weak clams XD"
and most of all dark underground tribes
like bats scorpions
and some how they find the iceghosts or try to mutate and on mistake reform scarlet and snowfalls
for the first time all darkest dark tribes want revenge to savage everything
AND RULE THE DSGHQ main games
ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!
their opinion
but we can stop them with a little aid from wait for it..
the...
GOLD HAWKS!! (personal opinion i had blackhawks had one scavenger who was a boy and his friend who left the tribe to find their purpose (which is good) and they join forces with us)
and of course
THE PHOENIX! :D
but thats the idea the phoenixes are just some legend
hope this gets read
by someone

[/spoiler] [/center]

i am forever thankful Zeternal :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Seen 16th August 2021
3rd December 2014, 08:12 PM

I have been sitting here trying to think of an animal but I can't bring one to mind. I think the animal for a new game should be something like penguins. Penguins stand up, they look good in hair and other accessories. Also, when you put animal costumes on penguins, such as a snow leopard from clubpenguin, they look pretty good. So it has to be an animal that would look good in clothing, and in my opinion, something that could stand. An animal almost human- like.

+1 by SloppySnail, trixie and molly
Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slips out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh

I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you (all these little things)
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you, and all your little things

<3 <3 <3 I'm in love with 1D and all Niall's little things <3 <3 <3

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
3rd December 2014, 10:58 PM

Maybe a game for those who enjoy gameplay allot. In other words, make a game focused on gameplay and not so much social functions (like oldcp) ,like a fighting/MOBA game (that is still of course child friendly). I mean, you could still integrate social functions and areas where users and talk and what not, but where the main game happens is the "arena" . Users could face each other and host tournaments of games like capture the flag or similar games and when they are done fighting, they can go roam the island or spectate other users games. They can earn points based on their wins and use these points to rank up their different skills, rank on the scoreboards, challenge someone to 1v1, or participate in different game modes. It's an idea, not sure how it could integrate with your software, but hey, it could be something a little bit different, not just a reskin of a game where the main change is the "thing" the player plays as.

+1 by trixie and sarah

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

73 posts
Seen 7th February 2016
4th December 2014, 11:33 AM

Quote:
I have been sitting here trying to think of an animal but I can't bring one to mind. I think the animal for a new game should be something like penguins. Penguins stand up, they look good in hair and other accessories. Also, when you put animal costumes on penguins, such as a snow leopard from clubpenguin, they look pretty good. So it has to be an animal that would look good in clothing, and in my opinion, something that could stand. An animal almost human- like.

Exactly my thoughts.

But talking with Damen, he wants something original since he thinks game like CP wont get popular. Reason why i joined this community is because i wanted to feel the Old CP magic again, with good items and stuff. It didnt have to be CP, it could be like Snaildom, game similar to CP, but Damen is not planing to ever make game like CP again since he thinks it wont get big.

Maybe i chose the wrong type of game to design.

Queen of the Divan
Master
1,336 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th December 2014, 05:57 PM

Wolves and foxes! (Idk if anyone else requested this, I'm way too lazy to check XD) Wolves and foxes are both for boys and girls, so I think that could work!

73 posts
Seen 7th February 2016
4th December 2014, 06:02 PM

Have anybody seen the new Club Penguin christmas rockhopper thingy with the Walrus? It just hit me like, DUDE why not Walrus?

What u guys think?

+1 by Anja and Bailey

Queen of the Divan
Master
1,336 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th December 2014, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Have anybody seen the new Club Penguin christmas rockhopper thingy with the Walrus? It just hit me like, DUDE why not Walrus?

What u guys think?
It's a unique animal but... I assume their movements would be funny XD

josh stan
204 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
4th December 2014, 07:04 PM

Hmm.. Maybe bears? The two back paws could be their legs and the front paws could be their hands.. Or maybe the same things with cats. Or seals.
Im not very good with suggestions XD
~Bread :)

+1 by shaft

Login or join the forums to reply.