20th September 2013

War of the clubs--What I think about it,+Info on it.

Made by Erilynn in The Lounge

Rookie
72 posts
20th September 2013, 04:12 PM

Hello,Penguins:3 Rachelle here!Im posting this to tell you about this party that is now on in oldcp. file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/wwc_wotc.png New CP is panicing that they will loose users because of oldcp. Club Penguin has changed over the years,and we miss this version thats why Damen brought It back,Am I right? Disney knows that kids want OldCP More than New CP. Disney is powerful...But not powerful enough to beat us in this war:War of the Clubs! It's a very exciting war...Check it out!:file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/wwc_wotc.pngfile:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/7Kz3QWq.png To see more,Become an OldCP Warrior,and FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM! ;D ~Rachelle OldCP User.

-1 by Pieguy
Erin

Rookie
72 posts
20th September 2013, 04:14 PM

Whoops...Sorry,My computer is weird if you just see:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/wwc_wotc.pngfile:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/7Kz3QWq.png file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/wwc_wotc.png Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

-1 by Pieguy
Erin

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th September 2013, 05:29 PM

Okay?? Although this isnt a swf so it doesnt have any animation.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th September 2013, 05:36 PM

Nice, by the way you cant link local disk files to users on other computers. Use lightshot to show us ur pics!

Login or join the forums to reply.