4th November 2013

Case 2 solved. Case 3 Opened.

Made by Damen in News

251 posts
4th November 2013, 06:11 PM

The gang leader is Mick3y and the members are Zipline, Derrick, Mcsnail, and Xwinn(maybe) and I'm not sure of the rest of the gang members. Now I may have figured out the symbols thats on Derricks notepad on page 5. I think the symbols is a idea that the gang had and if one of the gang members were to loose the notepad no one could read the symbols only the gang could. The symbols mean that maybe they will have one of the gang members stand and watch look out and the gang will place their first bomb and then they will check it and hop on the bus, Next they will dig a hole where the X is and then they will place the second bomb. Then they will have one of the gang members look out while they place the third bomb and finally once all the bombs have been set and gone off they will take the viking hat with them and hop on the train and get away and maybe they will try to kill Rsnail with one of the bombs so they can keep the valuable viking hat.

Awesome Signature Made By: Cat Warrior

~ Musclebob1 Assistant !
~ Sarabareille Assistant !
~ I Work For Nintendo Inc.
~ I Got The Job At The Coffee Shop!
~ I Got The Job At The Night Club!
~ I Got The Job At The Mine Shack!
~ I Love 3Jake3 :)

141 posts
4th November 2013, 08:21 PM

I agree when i read Jade's comment there's like the secret agent code on page 5 they have a plan in it the picture that Damen was in it made me realize that the gang had a plan do this to and I think the symbol mean a plan that no one can read. So the words are in a code i dont know what it really means but it has to be a big plan to like kill another penguin or just his big plan to do something to someone i feel like the plan means to get their enemy back because page 2 it says enemy's birthday. Also I think they met in these places like the Swimming pool, Ice rink, and the Plaza because they might have planed it in the ice rink and where they shot Damen was from the swimming pool thats where I think they aimed the gun from.Also I think they met in the Plaza to do the plan and in the 6th page it had a bloody viking helmet I think the note mean to kill -Shuttle8

Shuttle8 / Snowdragon -_- Lol :) http://imghttp//i.imgur.com/T9s1su1.png/img
http://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2013/11/16/1cdf77832e99580b1cbcf3014b0dea8a.gif

boba
398 posts
Seen 27th August 2020
4th November 2013, 09:39 PM

To me in the note they are planning to do something to the pool. I think the stuff they bought are to mees up he pool and possibly trap someone in it. In on of the pages i noticed it is the pool. and why else would you buy stuff tha together = a type of dessert leading to mabie they are trying to bake a gaint cake or trap someone. And the top was in PSA writing meaning either it was meant to be read or someone in the PSA is in the gang. The other part cant be read which may be a trick or something resulting in a trick question. And also they have damens website targeted and the red viking helmet. Perhaps they are trying to run a profit business.

Login or join the forums to reply.