21st September 2013

Morgoth Destroyed - NewCP fails.

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2013, 04:52 PM

It happened super fast.... like nothing ever before.

Morgoth arrived at the town and fought many penguins until he sucked them into his void. He trapped them there, but we came up with a plan. Make so much light that Morgoth goes blind.

It worked! Eventually Morgoth got so injured he blew up with massive screashes and huge explosions he failed and everything he did to oldcp was reversed.

Morgoth is gone forever, even his account is gone and will never be made used again.
VICTORY!!!!!

Memorial:
/join base
/join disneypizza
/join townexplode
/join aftermath
/join rigged

+1 by Kara, tasha and xJessx

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2013, 04:56 PM

YAY!

Kara
Administrator

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2013, 05:00 PM

This experience was quite sudden. I am surprised that this event occurred just like that. I am glad that everyone is okay and that we could defeat the dreadful Morgoth. Damen, I love Old CP so much, I don't want anything to happen to it. It makes me feel like I am at home. I have friends that care so much about others. I was extremely worried when you got injured and had to go to the hospital. I am happy that you are healing just fine. No one will ever take Old CP away from us, it is too much of a powerful place to be taken away. ;)

+1 by Damen

Rookie
33 posts
21st September 2013, 05:05 PM

*Puts down old cp flag* WE HAVE WON THE BATTLE PEACE TO OUR LAND!!!!!!!!

+1 by Damen
~Fruit

Rookie
72 posts
21st September 2013, 05:09 PM

Wow,I knew OldCP Could do it. But It happened really fast:P VICTORY!!

+1 by Starwolf, -1 by Pieguy
Erin

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2013, 05:13 PM

now for my extended response.. damen this is been a crazy war..but now that it has ended it has brought everyone a little closer to oldcp and their friends. Now that the war is over.. LETS PARTY! :D

Kara
Administrator

230 posts
Seen 20th January 2019
21st September 2013, 05:21 PM

goal: achieved!

^from amandapink
sophie & i: drawn by kind, colored by me

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2013, 05:22 PM

Morgoth struck so that he could take as many as he could, but he was foolish. Now his spirit has been blown back to newcp to rot there in the lands of Disney.

Quote:
This experience was quite sudden. I am surprised that this event occurred just like that. I am glad that everyone is okay and that we could defeat the dreadful Morgoth. Damen, I love Old CP so much, I don't want anything to happen to it. It makes me feel like I am at home. I have friends that care so much about others. I was extremely worried when you got injured and had to go to the hospital. I am happy that you are healing just fine. No one will ever take Old CP away from us, it is too much of a powerful place to be taken away. ;)

Thanks! I am healing just fine, but I do not have enough power to be a mod yet.

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
21st September 2013, 05:25 PM

so mad i missed it lol, awesome though

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Morgoth struck so that he could take as many as he could, but he was foolish. Now his spirit has been blown back to newcp to rot there in the lands of Disney.
Quote:
I am sorry that you lost your power. You will soon obtain it again some day. The good thing is that we stopped Morgoth. You make incredibly exciting events on this which makes it extremely better. Thank you for making this. It brings happiness, braveness, and confidence to everyone.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2013, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am sorry that you lost your power. You will soon obtain it again some day. The good thing is that we stopped Morgoth. You make incredibly exciting events on this which makes it extremely better. Thank you for making this. It brings happiness, braveness, and confidence to everyone.
Np, know this now though, OLDCP WILL NEVER EVER BOW TO NEWCP!!

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2013, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Np, know this now though, OLDCP WILL NEVER EVER BOW TO NEWCP!!
I am aware of the concept, good sir. :)

Rookie
105 posts
Seen 1st March 2016
21st September 2013, 06:30 PM

Damen i got the final piece of him

~Rockstar find me on OldCp

+1 by dojoattacker and Pancake
~Rockstar

Rookie
17 posts
21st September 2013, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Damen i hacked your acccount and ranked you up.

love.
cindy2500

Rookie
17 posts
21st September 2013, 10:37 PM

oh and Damen plz unban heyitsmark and cindygirl555! they were banned by hashir and they didn't do nothing!

Login or join the forums to reply.