19th March 2015

The story of my Death Trial. (Trial of Lylance)

Made by lylance in Help and Support

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th March 2015, 08:54 PM

I was not killed by accident or killed on purpose. Read for more Info.

So i was arrested straight away logging on. I talked to all the Mods saying it was my brother. They didn't believe me. The Guards came and ask me Question. They said i would have a Trial. The case was of me being accused of Hacking Sireuan. I did not.

So at 6 pm i was released and went to Throne room with all the Mods, Damen, Guards and The Mountain and of course, Sireuan and the defenses. We were at that Trial and he asked me Questions. I responded, "My brother hacked Sireuan. His name was Funnuducky" He has a freind aswell named urnanm8, it seems they hacked Sireuan.

The Trial continued, and i was found innocent, althought Damen sais "Kill Lylance" Mountain sais: Meow! DIE Lylance!" I was scared ti'll after i relized Damen was trying to protect me. So Hashir was asked to kill me, i died used the account name of "Patrick"

Photos i found by Users:

In the end:

Suprise by Damen:

+1 by PenguinDSC, Sophie, Sam , TerryDJ and 3 others

Just a fnaf lover!! :)
1,663 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
19th March 2015, 09:00 PM

Patrick wrote on 19th March 2015 08:54 PM:

So i was arrested straight away logging on. I talked to all the Mods saying it was my brother. They didn't believe me. The Guards came and ask me Question. They said i would have a Trial. The case was of me being accused of Hacking Sireuan. I did not.

So at 6 pm i was released and went to Throne room with all the Mods, Damen, Guards and The Mountain and of course, Sireuan and the defenses. We were at that Trial and he asked me Questions. I responded, "My brother hacked Sireuan. His name was Funnuducky" He has a freind aswell named urnanm8, it seems they hacked Sireuan.

The Trial continued, and i was found innocent, althought Damen sais "Kill Lylance" Mountain sais: Meow! DIE Lylance!" I was scared ti'll after i relized Damen was trying to protect me. So Hashir was asked to kill me, i died used the account name of "Patrick"

Photos i found by Users:

In the end:

Suprise by Damen:
Thanks for clearing that up

+1 by Elly and trixie
NAHH- Oh wait enjoy this Edited Animation I made and a Lag Seizure if you have a bad computer like me!:

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th March 2015, 09:03 PM

LoveMincraft wrote on 19th March 2015 09:00 PM:
Patrick said on 19th March 2015 08:54 PM:

Photos i found by Users:

In the end:

Suprise by Damen:

Thanks for clearing that up
Anytime!

+1 by LoveMincraft and trixie

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
19th March 2015, 09:04 PM

rip. never forget.

+1 by LoveMincraft, Tori, Elly, trixie and 1 other

Just a fnaf lover!! :)
1,663 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
19th March 2015, 09:10 PM

Sled wrote on 19th March 2015 09:04 PM:
rip. never forget.
Yea don't forget the picture with blood on it, Good catch Sled! XD

+1 by Elly and trixie
NAHH- Oh wait enjoy this Edited Animation I made and a Lag Seizure if you have a bad computer like me!:

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
19th March 2015, 10:06 PM

Damen should really get rid of the blood, I mean it's cool but a little to far for a kids game.

+1 by Elly and trixie

336 posts
Seen 7th July 2023
19th March 2015, 10:08 PM

Oh no.. another death of 2015… *crickets* What makes me upset/angry is that only certain people were invited.. the heck? Whatever but rip .....

-Cooper

+1 by trixie

Master
1,147 posts
Seen 27th February 2016
19th March 2015, 10:39 PM

This is now much more clear, of course this is the REAL truth and not some turned around lie. Thanks for clearing it up cause I missed this.

-Lemonade5

+1 by Elly and trixie

196 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
19th March 2015, 10:49 PM

Sled wrote on 19th March 2015 09:04 PM:
rip. never forget.

We will never forget you Lylance.*tears drip from cheek*Damen's right,you would've made a great knight.

+1 by Elly and trixie
~Mal~
~Mal31's Backup~

Login or join the forums to reply.