7th November 2013

New Start

Made by wallflower in Feedback

Banned
16 posts
7th November 2013, 09:54 PM

ok Guys im starting over , Please do not mention my past im not a bully . Im trying to restart my oldcp life please just leave it alone im trying to be new and different and I do not care if you will call me names and dislike me I will take it all im trying to be better and be nice Mateo has unipbanned me but hashtagfood and fridge are permanently Banned forever , I am now sunflowers and im trying new , do not come up to me and start talking trash because you will be on my ignore list , This was not meant to be rude it was meant as a goodbye to the old me and a hello the the new and improved , Sunflowers.

I do not care if you hate me tornado I just want to say sorry for my actions but I was not only the bully you came back with some pretty rude remarks as well but I will just end this now because I does not need to get dragged a long anymore because we are older than 3 and don't have to cry for days about loosing our favorite toy , we are older and we need to just forget everything I hope you accept my apologize and please do not speak of my past to anyone else , I unbanned you when I was made a mod and I was trying to say sorry but you turned your back on me when I was demoted.

Please respect my wishes and do not speak of me anymore I am now known as sunflowers aka Sun. Im not going to be on forums after this post because I will not like to see rude comments and the number of dislikes this post will get .

hello! im sun /).(\ take it easy on me :)

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th November 2013, 09:56 PM

Im just wondering,
Why were you un- ip banned....
It was nice having no drama her.
Im sorry if this is mean,
But I want this to be bully free.
But you have a good start so dar.

+1 by Sunset, -1 by wallflower and Scott
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
7th November 2013, 10:00 PM

This is a sincere apology, and I think we should all accept this, and that she wants to be nice to us. I for one believe that she is on a new path, and she will be nicer :)

Waddle On!

+1 by wallflower

Banned
16 posts
7th November 2013, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Im just wondering,

Why were you un- ip banned....

It was nice having no drama her.

Im sorry if this is mean,

But I want this to be bully free.

But you have a good start so dar.

Mateo unipbanned me because I wanted a new start but since you kept saying I was hashtagfood I had to give it up.

hello! im sun /).(\ take it easy on me :)

Login or join the forums to reply.