8th November 2013

Extras

Made by Frogs in Feedback

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
8th November 2013, 07:14 PM

Hi guys! I see lots of people wondering things about extras! Well, since their are more and more people starting to play oldcp, I deceided to tell them about extras. So if you are one of those people this post is for you!

How do I go into the extra store?
To enter the extra store, go to the chat bar on the bottom of the screen. Then, go to the right (which is this way --->) and press the question button.

How do I see my extras?
Press the question mark button. Then there are two buttons. To see the extras you currently have, press My Extras.

How do I buy more extras?
Press the question mark button. Press the one that says Extras. Then there will be a list of different types of extras.

What do the various extras do?
Alpha- Makes you turn see through. You can adjust how much see through you want to be.
Premium- Lets you make bot talk
Cat Owner- Lets you make pet cats
Subtitle- Lets you have a sentence, of what you want, under your name.
Green- Makes your name green
Blue- Makes your name blue
Pink- Makes your name pink
Purple- Makes your name purple
Red- Makes your name red
NOTE: These colors on the forum are not the same in-game
Comic Sans Name- Makes your name look like comic letters
Rainbow Ring- Lets you have a rainbow ring, that changes colors, around you.

How come my extras won't show up?
Sometimes when you get extras, they don't show up immediately. You have to wait for maybe a day or so until it pops up in My Extras

If you have any questions about extras, feel free to ask.

+1 by PenguinDSC

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
8th November 2013, 08:06 PM

Sorry if this is too long and also if you have anything you would like me to add, please tell me. Here is also another thing I forgot:

IOrange- This is not something you can buy in the store. It goes to official detectives or trusted users

Login or join the forums to reply.