24th April 2015

Things You Can Do On Roblox

Made by Gamer in Roblox

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
24th April 2015, 01:06 PM

Hello User's Of The DSGHQ Screenhog here with a post on Roblox! Since the Roblox category came out yesterday, I thought I should make a post on Roblox about what you can do on Roblox. Also I'd like a staff member to Pin this discussion to the Roblox Category because, It is not in the Category list (probably only for me not sure..) Alright, Let's get started!

- Hang Out With Friends
- Edit your player, Accessorize
- Buy Head Item's, Neck Item's Body Item's, Pant's, And Face's for your player
- Build your own world, Invite your friends over to hangout have parties and events on your server
- Get Builder Club (Membership)
Buy Robux

Let Me tell you what Robux is, Robux is like money, For Roblox, but you can buy Item's/Accessories for your Robox Player, You can also buy Robux via Paypal. If You are a builder club member, You maybe get 10 Robux when you login and login the next day and so on.
Upgrade To Builder Club

Builder Club Is Membership, on Roblox, You Can trade Robux and Tix (Ticket's) (I think) And Also trade Items to other Builder Club Members. Non Members can not trade Robux and Tix (Ticket's). You Can Buy/Get:
Free Builder Club [Via Game Card]
You Can Get Like Free Builder Club by purchasing a Game Card Code from the site, Or Go to WHSmith to check if there are Roblox Game Cards for Builder Club.
Classic Builder Club
You Can Buy Classic Builder Club On The Website [Via Paypal]
Turbo Builder Club
You Can Buy Turbo Builder Club On The Website [Via Paypal too]

Outraegous Builder Club
You Can Buy Outrageous Builder Club On The Website Aswell.. [Via Paypal Too]
Buy Robux

You Can Buy Robux On The Website, You can buy Robux for Accessories/Item's for your Player.
Game Cards

You can buy Game Cards Monthly (Or Get Builder Club I think), Or Every Six Months Or Annually Or For A Lifetime
Earn Tickets!
#

You Can Earn Tickets By Logging in everyday You earn 10 tickets, Some Hat's Cost 10 tickets You Could Buy Hat's, You Can Also Get faces for free and some items for free if some Private Sellers are giving away free Items for free. (This Is For Member's And Non Member's)
Create A World For Your Friends To Come And Hangout!
Build your own world, Invite your friends over to hangout have parties and events on your server!
[url=roblox.com]Click Here To Go To The Roblox Site And Download Roblox! & Register!
Thank's For Reading!
Thank You For Reading I Hope You Guys Liked the Post! If There Is Anything Else I forgot, Be sure to comment Below, What I forgot, And I could add it to the post. Waddle On!

1,763 posts
Seen 11th March 2023
24th April 2015, 01:09 PM

I can't get Roblox on my laptop, but good post! :D +1

~Maggie :star:

+1 by Haylee and Gamer

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th April 2015, 01:10 PM

Moved to the Roblox section. Great post, Gamer! This informs me very much on Roblox. :)

+1 by Haylee and Gamer

Kawaii Girl
1,242 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
24th April 2015, 01:20 PM

Now you make me want to join roblox lmao

~Emily~

+1 by Gamer
ThatAmazingGirl

" Life Is A Night Sky, Keep Searching For The Stars "

Yo
333 posts