DSGHQ Jesse News #3 [4/29/15]

Made by Jesse in News

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th April 2015, 07:28 PM

New badges, healers, regal legacies!

This mornin, Emperor Damen announced that when a Royal user dies, they will be moving onto their next legacy. So, like instead of removing the user entirely, they can keep everything with a new username. Such as Damen II instead of Damen.
Quote:
They are special badges given to a Royal who has died somehow in the game. Instead of removing them entirely or just deleting their ACCOUNT to be remade with a new ID, they can keep everything under a new name.

The emperor also announced that when you say /healer, you could heal people. Pretty cool huh? I will leave a link to his post below!
Quote:
Become a healer /healer and use /heal to heal.

Funeral of Prince Archie Stag

There will be a funeral for Prince Archie this Friday at the throne room. Archie was killed by a username named Sully who hacked him, working with Hgar.
Quote:
Prince Archie was murdered on OldCP by someone working with Hgar. His funeral will be this Friday (1st of May 2015) at the Throne ROOM.

Click this message to view Damen's post about the regal legacies and healers!

Click this message to view Damen's post about the funeral of Prince Archie!

Thanks for reading! have a nice day!

+1 by Sam , DreamBurst, Lemonade, oh and 12 others

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
29th April 2015, 07:30 PM

I love it!!

RIP Ptince Archie :(

~Sam

+1 by Jesse, George and Jake01
<3

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
29th April 2015, 07:32 PM

Jesse wrote on 29th April 2015 07:28 PM:

This mornin, Emperor Damen announced that when a Royal user dies, they will be moving onto their next legacy. So, like instead of removing the user entirely, they can keep everything with a new username. Such as Damen II instead of Damen.

Quote:
They are special badges given to a Royal who has died somehow in the game. Instead of removing them entirely or just deleting their ACCOUNT to be remade with a new ID, they can keep everything under a new name.

The emperor also announced that when you say /healer, you could heal people. Pretty cool huh? I will leave a link to his post below!

Quote:

There will be a funeral for Prince Archie this Friday at the throne room. Archie was killed by a username named Sully who hacked him, working with Hgar.

Quote:
Prince Archie was murdered on OldCP by someone working with Hgar. His funeral will be this Friday (1st of May 2015) at the Throne ROOM.

Nice news, I recommend formatting your News, I mean, doing topics.
Also, does anyone cares about me and Luke...? We are new XAT Mods (I am XAT Mod by 2 hours and Luke by an hour).
Sorry if this sounded rude.

Gone

Sweet memories

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
29th April 2015, 07:32 PM

Amazing!!!! I L O V E your report! Thanks, Jesse/Polo!!!

-Allie

+1 by Jesse

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
29th April 2015, 07:35 PM

Nice news report! :P

+1 by Jesse

Master
3,205 posts
Seen 16th August 2023
29th April 2015, 07:36 PM

I truly enjoy these. I really love the effort put into them and these are giving much information. And the picture is absolutely great. You're great at both Knight and News Reporter. Nice job dude

+1 by Jesse and oh

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th April 2015, 07:38 PM

Lloyd wrote on 29th April 2015 07:32 PM:
Jesse said on 29th April 2015 07:28 PM:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Also, does anyone cares about me and Luke...? We are new XAT Mods (I am XAT Mod by 2 hours and Luke by an hour).

Thanks for the feedback CoolLloyd! i am sorry i did not mention you and Luke getting XAT Moderator for a whole HOUR! sorry :P

+1 by Sneha and Augustine

Rookie
28 posts
Seen 2nd February 2016
29th April 2015, 07:40 PM

NICE news report bro :D

+1 by Jesse

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
29th April 2015, 07:42 PM

Jesse wrote on 29th April 2015 07:38 PM:
Lloyd said on 29th April 2015 07:32 PM:
Jesse said on 29th April 2015 07:28 PM:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for the feedback CoolLloyd! i am sorry i did not mention you and Luke getting XAT Moderator for a whole HOUR! sorry

You're welcome, it is okay.

+1 by Jesse
Gone

Sweet memories

Master
1,147 posts
Seen 27th February 2016
29th April 2015, 10:43 PM

Great job, Jesse, as always. I really like how this news report gets straight to the point. It's short, but it has all the information needed. Keep up the great work.

+1 by Jesse

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th April 2015, 11:08 PM

Lemonade5 wrote on 29th April 2015 10:43 PM:
Great job, Jesse, as always. I really like how this news report gets straight to the point. It's short, but it has all the information needed. Keep up the great work.
djfireant9 wrote on 29th April 2015 07:40 PM:
NICE news report bro
FieryRebecca wrote on 29th April 2015 07:36 PM:
I truly enjoy these. I really love the effort put into them and these are giving much information. And the picture is absolutely great. You're great at both Knight and News Reporter. Nice job dude
Luke wrote on 29th April 2015 07:35 PM:
Nice news report!
Allie wrote on 29th April 2015 07:32 PM:
Amazing!!!! I L O V E your report! Thanks, Jesse/Polo!!!

-Allie
Sophia wrote on 29th April 2015 07:30 PM:
I love it!!

RIP Ptince Archie

~Sam

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it!

+1 by Lemonade and oh

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
30th April 2015, 09:13 AM

That pic, is me behind the tree B)

+1 by Jesse

cool guy
1,696 posts
Seen 28th July 2022
30th April 2015, 12:41 PM

Nice Report. Now Instead of reading each and every discussion I can find it all in one post.

+1 by Jesse

hot eyebrows
Master
1,101 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
30th April 2015, 02:23 PM

Thank-you for the News Report. Such a shame Prince Archie is gone. And I cant wait to try out the /healer and
/heal new update!

Foot

Login or join the forums to reply.