Meghan4president

Made by Meghan in Entertainment

Master
3,205 posts
Seen 16th August 2023
16th May 2015, 01:24 PM

Hi you guys!

2016 is a pretty big year.

2016 is the next presidential election, and I'm running for 45th U.S president. If I win, that will make me the first president who's not an adult, the first female president, and the first peasantous president. I'm going to tell you why you should tell someone you know who at least is 18 to vote for me.

Full name: Meghan Marvelous-Magnificent
Where I live: I've told you enough already, stalker.
Experience: No experience whatsoever
Will I abuse my powers: yes

Why I want to be president: The main thing I want to do is show parents how irritating it is when they say . I'm going to be all like "New law!! No more making your kids read! They don't need their vocabulary to be increased." And they'll be all like "But why Ms. Meghan Marvelous-Magnificent President?" And I'll be all like "Because I said so. Peasant. Now,

What I will do as president: In addition to what I said above, I will make some more new laws.
1. All peasants that bother me must eat nothing but snail food for the rest of their lives.
2. No more questioning Dan Howell's fabulousness.
3. No more being Squidward's.
4. No more Justin Bieber in public. If you see him, throw him back to his house in Canada, and he can sing all he wants there. Preferably, the "If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, because it's guaranteed that you'd let me go", song.
4. No more hitting your children repeatedly. Just punch them so hard once that there's no need to hit them ever again. I would tell them that that's child abuse, but I will let them go to jail.

Why I deserve to be president: As you can see on my about me, my dark hair looks good, I like Chipotle, and I take a shower every morning and night.

Have a great day! Do something great today.

+1 by 1Alice1, DreamBurst, CPManiac, greeny and 3 others

pp
781 posts
Seen 28th August 2021
16th May 2015, 01:32 PM

Okay, I'll tell 18+ people to vote for Meghan Marvelous-Magnificent. Meghan4President

+1 by Meghan, DreamBurst, greeny, oh and 1 other
that's my potna dem

Master, pm me for help!
Master
1,969 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
16th May 2015, 01:55 PM

FieryRebecca wrote on 16th May 2015 01:24 PM:
Hi you guys!

2016 is the next presidential election, and I'm running for 45th U.S president. If I win, that will make me the first president who's not an adult, the first female president, and the first immature president. I'm going to tell you why you should tell someone you know who at least is 18 to vote for me.

Full name: Meghan Marvelous-Magnificent
Where I live: I've told you enough already, stalker.
Experience: No experience whatsoever
Will I abuse my powers: yes

Why I want to be president: The main thing I want to do is show parents how irritating it is when they say . I'm going to be all like "New law!! No more making your kids read! They don't need their vocabulary to be increased." And they'll be all like "But why Ms. Meghan Marvelous-Magnificent President?" And I'll be all like "Because I said so. Peasant. Now,

What I will do as president: In addition to what I said above, I will make some more new laws.
1. All peasants that bother me must eat nothing but snail food for the rest of their lives.
2. No more questioning Dan Howell's fabulousness.
3. No more being Squidward's.
4. No more Justin Bieber in public. If you see him, throw him back to his house in Canada, and he can sing all he wants there. Preferably, the "If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, because it's guaranteed that you'd let me go", song.
4. No more hitting your children repeatedly. Just punch them so hard once that there's no need to hit them ever again. I would tell them that that's child abuse, but I will let them go to jail.

Why I deserve to be president: As you can see on my about me, my dark hair looks good, I like Chipotle, and I take a shower every morning and night.

This post is my new bae. JK XD

+1 by Meghan and Harleen

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
16th May 2015, 08:54 PM

I'll tell everybody 18+ that if they don't vote for you they can't watch Spongebob anymore and they can't eat dessert anymore :3 Mwhahahah! I'll be the intern that always forgets to bring extra sauce with your food from Chipotle!

FieryRebecca wrote on 16th May 2015 01:24 PM:
Hi you guys!

+1 by Meghan and Harleen

Master
3,205 posts
Seen 16th August 2023
16th May 2015, 09:02 PM

Allie wrote on 16th May 2015 08:54 PM:
I'll tell everybody 18+ that if they don't vote for you they can't watch Spongebob anymore and they can't eat dessert anymore Mwhahahah! I'll be the intern that always forgets to bring extra sauce with your food from Chipotle!
Thanks for telling them to vote for me! <3 But come on now, you can't forget my orders, don't be like McDonald's. My taco sauce is extremely important. I won't ever fire you though, because I love you.

+1 by oh

275 posts
Seen 21st February 2016
16th May 2015, 11:08 PM

You would be the best president ever. XD MEGHAN4PRESIDANT

+1 by Meghan

Rookie
18 posts
Seen 5th February 2016
17th May 2015, 08:52 PM

Aw yea! You go gal, #Meghanforpresident XD

+1 by Meghan