22nd May 2015

Another Roblox Story ~Ollo

Made by ollo in Roblox

Yo
333 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd May 2015, 01:58 PM

Hello again, I am here to bring you another Story of Roblox but as you may know like the last story, this is just a story made for entertainment. Probably none of this story is true but the story is very entertaining. Hope you enjoy! So here is the story.. Btw if this has not happened already then can a forums mod please move this to the Roblox category? Thank you.

The story of the 1st Robloxian hat

Intro
In the late 2007 Shedletsky the main owner of Roblox Joins a game, He goes to a game which has a big shop. But that shop only had clothing such as Shirts, and Trousers. He thought something was missing from this shop so he decided to ask the store manager. "Excuse me" Said Shedletsky politely. "is there something missing in this shop?" Asked Shedletsky with a confused face "I don't think so.." Says the store manager awkwardly. Shedletsky finds out the idea of what it is.. Oh wait nvm hes forgot again.. Oh but it comes back into his mind! Hats!!! Thats the thing we need, Hats!! "but what hat are you going to name and use for Roblox 1st?" Asked the store manager. I dont know, I guess I will have to go on another journey..

The story
Shedletsky excited the game and though of another Adventurous game that would present to him a hat. So he typed in "adventures" because if he typed "adventures with hats", It would be very awkward because nobody would have that.. So Shedletsky finds a game which is very Naturistic.
It has very nice textures such as Dirt, Trees and another path.. "wait.. is this the same game I was in last time..?" Asks shedletsky to the Narrator.. "Oh wait that's me.. Ummm.. Well yea it is.. " Says myself in a very scared and confused voice. So Shedletsky decides to leave and find another game. This time, the game is very deserted and calm. But he notices that its a actual Desert?! "wow.. this is a nice and calm place to adventure in" Says Shedletsky with a Cool voice. So Shedletsky decides to get onto a Camel which he found out of nowhere and Rides his way following the mysterious path. While riding on the camel, he finds something foggy in the distance He wants to check on what it is but it seems scary. But he is not scared he is the main owner of this game, so he adventures forward to the mysterious and misty Figure. He finally gets to it and its a very big Castle, Shedletsky asks and shouts "Hellooo? is anyone in the castle? I would like to get in!" The castle door slowly opened but he saw nobody pulling the leaver so the door opened. He got confused but had to go on. As he was walking down the foggy and scary castle, he comes upon 5 guards. But they didn't look like ordinary guards, they looked like very scary and terrifying Guards. One of the Guards Shouted "Halt!" And another Guard asks "Who goes there and why have you come?" "Uh.. I'm here because of the mysterious path.. It led me here" Says Shedletsky with a terrified voice. The Guards didn't think it was a good idea of him to go past.. "leave now otherwise we will execute you!" Says one of the guards. "I will do what's rightfully right.." Says Shedletsky proudly "Ok Goodbye.." Saying one of the guards awkwardly. No.. I meant the other way.. Shedletsky Punches one of the guards but His fist starts hurting because it he punched the armor.. The guards looked at him awkwardly and Shedletsky decided to walk away. But that was just his plan.. He climbed over the castle stealthily And slowly Opened one of the windows. The guards were just playing cards outside while waiting for another person to come. So Shedletsky got inside the window and noticed a shiny item glowing around the whole of the castle. He slowly creeps to the item and notices what it is "ITS A HAT!" Shedletsky shouted. But he forgot that there was guards in the hallway.. The guards got up and ran to what they heard. But they never saw Shedletsky yet so he decided to run to the window and close it so nobody can notice that he stole it. The guards shouted "Noooooo!" And the Mysterious castle slowly dissapeared. Shedletsky was very pleased on what he done and looked at the hat. "I shall name you.."

The purple banded top hat!

The end. Thank you for reading! :)

+1 by Preston, arona, Ras and greeny
Yea

OG ?
Master
1,498 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
23rd May 2015, 06:46 AM

Awesome story, Ollo :D

Login or join the forums to reply.