Made by Meghan in The Lounge

Master
3,205 posts
Seen 16th August 2023
25th May 2015, 02:04 PM

Hi you guys!
Oh don't do it
Oh my god.

Welcome to the Meghan show with Meghan! I am your host: Meghan! Also known as Meghan, but you can call me Meghan for short. Yay! I know.

My guest tonight is a much loved celebrity: Ariana Grande!
Ariana: Thank you Meghan, it's good to be here. I look forward to-
Me: You're welcome. Let's get right into this. On the hit Nickelodeon TV show Victorious, you played a girl named Cat Valentine. She was a redhead. Why red?
Ariana: Well because-
Me: Did you hit your head on the bed and your head was red and people thought you were dead?
Ariana: No, I-

Me: Never mind that. Next question! There was a song by you where this dude without a shirt was whispering random stuff and his mouth was zoomed in. "Problem", I believe it's called. Some of the lyrics are "I've got one less problem without your foot" or something similar. That is basically saying that you had problems before, and now, you have one less problem. What were your problems?

Ariana: Well my brother was most of the problem. He always was wearing my stuff, and being weird in a bad way, and I didn't like that. Also-
Me: Hold up boy, this is the Meghan show. It's supposed to be a fun show. You're not being fun right now. I didn't ask you about your problems. So, let's talk about something more fun. Do you believe in the illuminati? I mean, I personally don't. I think that all of the illuminati stuff is stupid. It's just coincidences.

Ariana: Yeah, I agree with you. I always thought that it's really dumb. And it's getting old as well. Like-
Me: Ariana Grande in total has 12 letters. How? Because "Ariana" has 6 letters, "Grande" has 6 letters. 6+6=12. What's 12 the other way around? 21. 21 is your current age. As this guy Ryan knows, there are 21 famous people part of the illuminati. They all have the E sound in their name. But illuminati wants you to think that's not the case, because it's illumi NOT E. Meaning there's no "E" in the illuminati. But Jay ZEEE and 20 other people have the E sound in their name, and they are part of the illuminati. Which means illuminati IS E. And you're part of it. ArEEEana Grande...DON'T KILL ME, GET AWAY FROM ME PLS! THIS IS OVER

+1 by Mystical, HeyGirl, oh , Rae and 8 others

me
453 posts
Seen 10th November 2015
25th May 2015, 02:09 PM

I like this post it's hallarious! XD 1+ Well I didn't like the illumanati part cause illumanati scares me *shivers*

+1 by Meghan
Member of the DSGHQ.
Questions? PM me.
Say 1...2...3 and I'll be there no matter what!
<3

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th May 2015, 02:10 PM

MIND BLOWN CODE BLUE

FieryRebecca wrote on 25th May 2015 02:04 PM:
Hi you guys!
Oh don't do it
Oh my god.

Welcome to the Meghan show with Meghan! I am your host: Meghan! Also known as Meghan, but you can call me Meghan for short. Yay! I know.

My guest tonight is a much loved celebrity: Ariana Grande!
Ariana: Thank you Meghan, it's good to be here. I look forward to-
Me: You're welcome. Let's get right into this. On the hit Nickelodeon TV show Victorious, you played a girl named Cat Valentine. She was a redhead. Why red?
Ariana: Well because-
Me: Did you hit your head on the bed and your head was red and people thought you were dead?
Ariana: No, I-

Me: Never mind that. Next question! There was a song by you where this dude without a shirt was whispering random stuff and his mouth was zoomed in. "Problem", I believe it's called. Some of the lyrics are "I've got one less problem without your foot" or something similar. That is basically saying that you had problems before, and now, you have one less problem. What were your problems?

Ariana: Well my brother was most of the problem. He always was wearing my stuff, and being weird in a bad way, and I didn't like that. Also-
Me: Hold up boy, this is the Meghan show. It's supposed to be a fun show. You're not being fun right now. I didn't ask you about your problems. So, let's talk about something more fun. Do you believe in the illuminati? I mean, I personally don't. I think that all of the illuminati stuff is stupid. It's just coincidences.

Ariana: Yeah, I agree with you. I always thought that it's really dumb. And it's getting old as well. Like-
Me: Ariana Grande in total has 12 letters. How? Because "Ariana" has 6 letters, "Grande" has 6 letters. 6+6=12. What's 12 the other way around? 21. 21 is your current age. As this guy Ryan knows, there are 21 famous people part of the illuminati. They all have the E sound in their name. But illuminati wants you to think that's not the case, because it's illumi NOT E. Meaning there's no "E" in the illuminati. But Jay ZEEE and 20 other people have the E sound in their name, and they are part of the illuminati. Which means illuminati IS E. And you're part of it. ArEEEana Grande...DON'T KILL ME, GET AWAY FROM ME PLS! THIS IS OVER

+1 by Meghan and Lemonade

103 posts
Seen 12th November 2015
25th May 2015, 02:12 PM

OMG this is so funny ilysm

+1 by Meghan and anmoo
Best Friends
Tori, Kara, Harrison, Allan, Gibran, Anmo, & Salsa

IM BACK
2,668 posts
Seen 12th April 2023
25th May 2015, 02:14 PM

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
REEEEEEEEEEEBECCA REBECCA IS ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
25th May 2015, 02:14 PM

I love Ariana Grande so freaking much... I'm her #1 fan. Woo, Ariana! :D

~Amanda

+1 by Meghan

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

do you feel like a young god
2,287 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th May 2015, 03:05 PM

Amandapink30 wrote on 25th May 2015 02:14 PM:
I love Ariana Grande so freaking much... I'm her #1 fan. Woo, Ariana!

~Amanda

This is hilarious and are you sureeee? Well, ok. I like how she is so diva.

- Former OldCP Moderator - Former Drejk DSGHQ Moderator - Former Forum Master - Former XAT Member - Current Forum Moderator - Kacket House Guard -

do you feel like a young god
2,287 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th May 2015, 03:05 PM

~Amanda

This is hilarious and are you sureeee? Well, ok. I like how she is so diva.

- Former OldCP Moderator - Former Drejk DSGHQ Moderator - Former Forum Master - Former XAT Member - Current Forum Moderator - Kacket House Guard -

Master
3,205 posts
Seen 16th August 2023
25th May 2015, 07:29 PM

lulu2 wrote on 25th May 2015 02:14 PM:
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
REEEEEEEEEEEBECCA REBECCA IS ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, because my username is Rebecca, which is pronounced REHbecca, not Reebecca.
Rae wrote on 25th May 2015 02:12 PM:
OMG this is so funny ilysm
love you too Rae

~Amanda
Ofc you love her, you're part of the illumEEEnati too. AmandapEEEnk

+1 by Rae

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
25th May 2015, 07:49 PM

you should be a stand up comedian.

+1 by Meghan
Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz