30th May 2015

News ~ Amandapink30

Made by Amandapink30 in News

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
30th May 2015, 08:15 PM

Oh, okay, I'll text you after-- Oh, hi! Welcome back to news with Amanda! :)

News: It was beautiful... truly beautiful... I bet all of you attended, but for those of you who didn't, this is to update you. The Coronation of Empress Chelsey happened today. It was royal, and amazing... Chelsey had the discision of taking over the throne for Sofie (Sofie is now recognized as Sofie II on Oldcp, and the forums probably), and she accepted. Afterwards we had a feast in the throne room, with multiple courses. I have to say, the one with cabbage was my favorite. We had a little food fight, in which I threw crab and cabbage at Music and Sled. But, that's not the case here... hey Sled, I still see a bit of cabbage stuck in your hair. Might want to get that. Oh, and Music, there seems to be a... crab arm on your cheek. Might want to get that as well. I did not get a picture of the food fight and the feast, but I did get a picture of Empress Chelsey's coronation: If you can't see it, click here: http://prntscr.com/7b9f33 Congratulations, Empress Chelsey! :)

News: Another 'p' word! Actually, two of it! Two promotions, you might say! Or, I might say, considering this is my news. But, whatever. Oh, Sled, you still have that cabbage... I want to eat it so bad. Agh, we're past that news. This is PROMOTION news! Well, technically, Chelsey becoming Empress is a promotion, but this is moderator promotion. Oops! I spoiled it! I am such a spoiler today. Cyber--- oh, Amanda, stop! Someone please remind me to stop spoiling my soul out. Not black like your soul, Zeldamaster, but pink like my heart. Ugh, I keep getting off topic. There were two promotions today, two Moderators! Who will it be? Let's congratulate Cyberwolf for becoming a moderator! He did a great job as Penguin Watch, but he'll still be an amazing moderator as he is now. Now, who's the other moderator? He is a very dependable penguin... Faygo! Congratulations to both Faygo and Cyberwolf for earning moderator! You guys'll do great.

Player of the Day: Queenblue is player of the day.

Birthdays: zoemere is 13 today! xHeartsx is 8 today! Happy birthday, you guys! :)

Forum News Feed: Yesterday 6 PM- Light Troops Battle! Fight for OldCP! discussion was promoted. Yesterday 6 PM- Cyberwolf's rank was changed to Moderator. Today 6 PM- Chelsey's rank was changed to Empress.

Rhyme With Queenblue: Seen Who?

Thanks for reading! c:

~Amanda

+1 by Sam , Mystical and Sled

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

736 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th May 2015, 08:57 PM

Happy birthday xHeartsx and zoemere! Congrats Chelsey And nice news

+1 by Snowtiger

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
31st May 2015, 09:14 AM

Lovely news report, Amanda!

Hahahaha btw, I got that cabbage out of my hair, thanks. xD

Master, pm me for help!
Master
1,969 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
31st May 2015, 10:40 AM

Amandapink30 wrote on 30th May 2015 08:15 PM:
Oh, okay, I'll text you after-- Oh, hi! Welcome back to news with Amanda!

News: It was beautiful... truly beautiful... I bet all of you attended, but for those of you who didn't, this is to update you. The Coronation of Empress Chelsey happened today. It was royal, and amazing... Chelsey had the discision of taking over the throne for Sofie (Sofie is now recognized as Sofie II on Oldcp, and the forums probably), and she accepted. Afterwards we had a feast in the throne room, with multiple courses. I have to say, the one with cabbage was my favorite. We had a little food fight, in which I threw crab and cabbage at Music and Sled. But, that's not the case here... hey Sled, I still see a bit of cabbage stuck in your hair. Might want to get that. Oh, and Music, there seems to be a... crab arm on your cheek. Might want to get that as well. I did not get a picture of the food fight and the feast, but I did get a picture of Empress Chelsey's coronation: If you can't see it, click here: http://prntscr.com/7b9f33 Congratulations, Empress Chelsey!

News: Another 'p' word! Actually, two of it! Two promotions, you might say! Or, I might say, considering this is my news. But, whatever. Oh, Sled, you still have that cabbage... I want to eat it so bad. Agh, we're past that news. This is PROMOTION news! Well, technically, Chelsey becoming Empress is a promotion, but this is moderator promotion. Oops! I spoiled it! I am such a spoiler today. Cyber--- oh, Amanda, stop! Someone please remind me to stop spoiling my soul out. Not black like your soul, Zeldamaster, but pink like my heart. Ugh, I keep getting off topic. There were two promotions today, two Moderators! Who will it be? Let's congratulate Cyberwolf for becoming a moderator! He did a great job as Penguin Watch, but he'll still be an amazing moderator as he is now. Now, who's the other moderator? He is a very dependable penguin... Faygo! Congratulations to both Faygo and Cyberwolf for earning moderator! You guys'll do great.

Player of the Day: Queenblue is player of the day.

Birthdays: zoemere is 13 today! xHeartsx is 8 today! Happy birthday, you guys!

Forum News Feed: Yesterday 6 PM- Light Troops Battle! Fight for OldCP! discussion was promoted. Yesterday 6 PM- Cyberwolf's rank was changed to Moderator. Today 6 PM- Chelsey's rank was changed to Empress.

Rhyme With Queenblue: Seen Who?

Thanks for reading! c:

~Amanda
Awesome report, I loved it!
Sled wrote on 31st May 2015 09:14 AM:
Lovely news report, Amanda!

Hahahaha btw, I got that cabbage out of my hair, thanks. xD
Well good thing you did. LOL.

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023