31st May 2015

News ~ Amandapink30

Made by Amandapink30 in News

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
31st May 2015, 04:54 PM

*eats taco* Oh, hey. Oh! Got some relish stuck in my teeth. Well, I'll get that later. Hi! Welcome back to news with Amanda! :)

News: Oh, it's a 'd' word... we haven't had 'd' words lately, which is good, but now a moderator has been demoted from her job. Ellie has been demoted... yet she remains as an awesome and helpful user to everyone. I believe she got demoted for inactiveness, according to Roberto's spreadsheet today. We're sorry, Ellie. :( We hope you still be a kind user even without a rank on OldCP.

News: Happy birthday! Oh, wondering-- agh, I need to get that relish out of my teeth! Wondering who's birthday it is? It's a beloved Princess' birthday... Princess DanceBear! Also known as Princess Dance. Let's all sing 'Happy Birthday' to Princess Dance! Happy birthday to you (cha cha cha)! Happy birthday to you (cha cha cha)! Happy birthday Princess Dance, happy birthday to you! Cha cha cha! Ooh la la! Hope you have a great birthday, hey! And I'm starting to give out special gifts to a Princess', Moderator's, Princes', Empress', etc. who have their birthdays. They all get the same thing, yet it's different. Princess Dance, I give you a beaded necklace with a heart shape in the middle. The beads spell "Princess Dance" on it, and it's just for you. :)

News: It's a 'p' word, along with the 'd' word! There has also been a... promotion! Prince Tennis is a Prince as we all know, but he has also become the... Emperor Helper! Also EH as people sometimes call him. Let's congratulate Prince & Emperor Helper Tennis! Congratulations, Prince Tennis!

Player of the Day: Leddy is player of the day.

Birthdays: Taytay2hearts3jake3 is 18 today! Princess Dance is 16 today! Adiri is 18 today! Ranch is 14 today! AnnieMint is 14 today! Happy birthday, you guys! :)

Forum News Feed: Today 10 AM- OldCP Moderator Spreadsheet Release 5/31/15 discussion was promoted. Today 10 AM- Ellie's rank was changed to Master. Today 10 AM- Freddy's rank was changed to Knight. Today 10 AM- Matthewvacc's rank was changed to Knight. Today 12 PM- Ellie's rank was changed to Moderator. Today 1 PM- Tennis's rank was changed to Emperor Helper.

Rhyme With Leddy: Steady

Thanks for reading! c:

~Amanda

+1 by tennis, George and Sam

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

IM BACK
2,668 posts
Seen 12th April 2023
31st May 2015, 05:19 PM

she was demoted the same day she was promoted?

+1 by George
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Login or join the forums to reply.