8th June 2015

News ~ Amandapink30

Made by Amandapink30 in News

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
8th June 2015, 02:40 PM

Yeah, I'll go swimming with you--- Oh, hi! Welcome back to news with Amanda! :)

News: Wow. That's just one word that I can say... wow. Ever since the sacrifices came a LOT, and I repeat, a LOT of users starting doing them. Some of them for gold, some of them for a higher level, some of them for other things. I am still thinking about a sacrifice, but I'm sure almost the whole DSGHQ is going to do some sacrifices. Damen adds something, users do it. I'm sure that makes Damen proud. :)

News: Nice job, moderators! Really good job! Oh, hi. Want to know why I'm complimenting the moderators? Well, the past few moderator spreadsheets made by Roberto were good. A lot of moderators have O's, and that's fantastic. It means that they're active, and are doing their job. And only 5 moderators have X's, which isn't bad, but they should start being more active. And only Sled is excused, which is fine. Here's to the moderators: Awesome job, keep up the great work!

News: A new one has come. A new Moderator? Nah, sorry. Administrator? Nope! How about a News Reporter? No. A new Knight has joined the DSGHQ. Sir Cysero Septim is now a Knight on the Forums... probably OldCP as well. Cysero, here's a little gift from me. *gives a beaded bracelet that has "Cysero" on it, and in the middle it has an Imperial Knight logo* You'll do amazing as a Knight, Sir Cysero.

Player of the Day: LoveMincraft is player of the day.

Birthdays: qwerty54 is 11 today! Hoodie Gaming is 13 today! Emperor Orchardtop is 9 today! JMAN237103 is 26 today! Chayse is 17 today! Happy birthday, you guys! :)

Forum News Feed: Yesterday 4 AM- Light Troops vs Nachos discussion was promoted. Yesterday 9 AM- Moderator Spreadsheet Release discussion was promoted. Yesterday 5 PM- Freddy's rank was changed to Rookie. Yesterday 5 PM- Cysero Septim's rank was changed to Knight.

Rhyme With LoveMincraft: Dove SinRaft

Thanks for reading! c:

~Amanda

+1 by greeny, LemmyLime, Mystical, Roar and 5 others

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

492 posts
Seen 28th December 2018
8th June 2015, 02:48 PM

Amandapink30 wrote on 8th June 2015 02:40 PM:
Yeah, I'll go swimming with you--- Oh, hi! Welcome back to news with Amanda!

News: Wow. That's just one word that I can say... wow. Ever since the sacrifices came a LOT, and I repeat, a LOT of users starting doing them. Some of them for gold, some of them for a higher level, some of them for other things. I am still thinking about a sacrifice, but I'm sure almost the whole DSGHQ is going to do some sacrifices. Damen adds something, users do it. I'm sure that makes Damen proud.

News: Nice job, moderators! Really good job! Oh, hi. Want to know why I'm complimenting the moderators? Well, the past few moderator spreadsheets made by Roberto were good. A lot of moderators have O's, and that's fantastic. It means that they're active, and are doing their job. And only 5 moderators have X's, which isn't bad, but they should start being more active. And only Sled is excused, which is fine. Here's to the moderators: Awesome job, keep up the great work!

News: A new one has come. A new Moderator? Nah, sorry. Administrator? Nope! How about a News Reporter? No. A new Knight has joined the DSGHQ. Sir Cysero Septim is now a Knight on the Forums... probably OldCP as well. Cysero, here's a little gift from me. *gives a beaded bracelet that has "Cysero" on it, and in the middle it has an Imperial Knight logo* You'll do amazing as a Knight, Sir Cysero.

Birthdays: qwerty54 is 11 today! Hoodie Gaming is 13 today! Emperor Orchardtop is 9 today! JMAN237103 is 26 today! Chayse is 17 today! Happy birthday, you guys!

Forum News Feed: Yesterday 4 AM- Light Troops vs Nachos discussion was promoted. Yesterday 9 AM- Moderator Spreadsheet Release discussion was promoted. Yesterday 5 PM- Freddy's rank was changed to Rookie. Yesterday 5 PM- Cysero Septim's rank was changed to Knight.

Thanks for reading! c:

~Amanda

nice news lol you could be on chanel 2 action new lol

492 posts
Seen 28th December 2018
8th June 2015, 02:57 PM

News: Wow. That's just one word that I can say... wow. Ever since the sacrifices came a LOT, and I repeat, a LOT of users starting doing them. Some of them for gold, some of them for a higher level, some of them for other things. I am still thinking about a sacrifice, but I'm sure almost the whole DSGHQ is going to do some sacrifices. Damen adds something, users do it. I'm sure that makes Damen proud.

Birthdays: qwerty54 is 11 today! Hoodie Gaming is 13 today! Emperor Orchardtop is 9 today! JMAN237103 is 26 today! Chayse is 17 today! Happy birthday, you guys!

Thanks for reading! c:

~Amanda

and great news +1

Master
1,694 posts
Seen 9th July 2022
8th June 2015, 03:13 PM

it's my birthday today and I got sick 5 times :(

here's an old image I have

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th June 2015, 03:14 PM

Great news report as always, Amanda!

+1 for your hard work on this news report!

+1 by Amandapink30

Rookie
8 posts
Seen 8th June 2015
8th June 2015, 03:26 PM

this aws rlly good!

Just a fnaf lover!! :)
1,663 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
8th June 2015, 04:31 PM

Thanks for reading! c:

~Amanda
DoveSinRaft? LOLLLL I sound like someone telling someone to love a kind of raft called sin raft LOL Here's mine Wove Win Waft XDDDD the 3 w's

NAHH- Oh wait enjoy this Edited Animation I made and a Lag Seizure if you have a bad computer like me!:

108 posts
Seen 20th June 2015
8th June 2015, 06:02 PM

As always wonderful news.I love your hard work.Great job.
~Milkshake9

-1 by SirEuan

Banned
735 posts
Seen 15th May 2020
9th June 2015, 03:54 PM

Hm..

It was OK, but the intro was not funny.

Thanks for the demotion and make my life even more worse. >:(

SirEuan

Party Guard!

Charmer The Great

#CHARMER

#CHARMER2

I'm SirEuan! Read the rules and respect the rules! :)

108 posts
Seen 20th June 2015
9th June 2015, 06:43 PM

SirEuan wrote on 9th June 2015 03:54 PM:
Hm..

Thanks for the demotion and make my life even more worse.

SirEuan
Did I do something wrong?

Banned
735 posts
Seen 15th May 2020
12th June 2015, 01:44 PM

MilkshakeBackup wrote on 9th June 2015 06:43 PM:
SirEuan said on 9th June 2015 03:54 PM:
Hm..

SirEuan

No. Sorry, I was angry so I clicked dislike for some reason.

SirEuan

Party Guard!

Charmer The Great

#CHARMER

#CHARMER2

I'm SirEuan! Read the rules and respect the rules! :)

108 posts
Seen 20th June 2015
13th June 2015, 10:52 AM

SirEuan wrote on 12th June 2015 01:44 PM:
MilkshakeBackup said on 9th June 2015 06:43 PM:
SirEuan said on 9th June 2015 03:54 PM:
Hm..

SirEuan

No. Sorry, I was angry so I clicked dislike for some reason.

SirEuan
Oh I understand.It's no biggy.Thanks for. Being honest.
~Milkshake9

+1 by SirEuan

Login or join the forums to reply.