9th June 2015

Sonic and Mario World

Made by Enoch in Shows

96 posts
Seen 11th November 2015
9th June 2015, 10:44 PM

Sonic and Mario- Season 1/ Episode 1/37

Sonic: Yo Tails, check out this portal I found!

Tails: Oh yea, that looks REAL safe *rolls eyes*

Knuckles: Cmon dude, where your sense of adventure?!

Tails: I must've left it at home.

Knuckle: Grrr

Sonic: Cut it out guys, lets just check it out.

Silver: Yea, lets go!

The four friends made there way to the large portal, swirling with green and blue colors and a dark vortex that emitted menacing smoke.

Sonic: Doesnt look promising, but lets check it out.

They all made there way into the portal surprised to find that on the other side was a bright green world with unpolluted skies and bright blue water.

Knuckles: Woah! This place is radical!

Silver: Kinda reminds me of back home.

There amazement was short lived when Dr. Eggman had found the world after spying on the crew. He was accompanied by his trusty partners, Cubot and Orbot. As well as his robot bodyguard, The Death Egg Robot.

Knuckles: I'll take care of him!

Tails: Alright, GOOOO Knuckles!

Knuckles lunged at the mighty machine, in one swift punch the robot flattened Knuckles to the ground.

Sonic: Yo Knucks, you alright?

Knuckles: Yea, let me cream this fool!

Knuckles jumped up in the air and performed a powerful punch to the robots stomach. Two holes were gauged in its stomach. But the machine was too strong, it grabbed up knuckles and threw him high into the air.

Knuckles: Ahhhh!

Dr. Eggman: Ahahaha!

Sonic: No!

Within a flash Knuckles was snatched out of the air, he was put back down onto the ground to safety.

Mario: Mama Mia! Are you okay?!

Knuckles: Oh hey Mario! Yea im alright.

Luigi: Cmon a' Mario we need to take down this a' egghead.

Dr. Eggman stomped the ground after having his name being mocked.

Dr. Eggman: Kill Mario my Death Robot!

The robot came at Mario with full speed but not before Luigi came down hard and fast on top of his head, leaving a giant dent in his head with circuits exposed.

Death Egg Robot: Error 176... Error 176

Dr. Eggman: Oh no! My beautiful machine! Curse you! shall be back, stronger and better!

Dr. Eggman deployed his Sky Pod and hopped in. A magnet emerged from the bottom of the Sky Pod and it picked up the mangled robot.

Tails: Oh no you don't!

Tails, being a machines expert, pulled out his Heat Seeking Missile and shot it right at the Sky Pod. The missile managed to cut the steel rope that held the magnet and the Death Egg Robot plummeted into a river.

Mario: Mama Mia!

Luigi: Oh yea!

To be Continued...

+1 by ian

Rookie
4 posts
Seen 9th June 2015
9th June 2015, 11:23 PM

Rater Rating-

The plot and script and well thought out, but some of the characters dialogue is overused.

Rating-
89%

Login or join the forums to reply.