10th June 2015

Sonic and Mario World #2

Made by Enoch in Shows

96 posts
Seen 11th November 2015
10th June 2015, 11:51 AM

Sonic and Mario World, Season 1/ Episode 2/37
#2 Where Worlds Collide

Purple Toad- Hey Mario, hey Luigi! what was that sound!

Mario- Just some Machine Problems!

Sonic- Yea, a lot of machine problems.

The team had finished off the Death Egg Robot but some commotion had been raised, coming in there direction was Princess Peach and the Red Toad, and coming through the portal was Shadow and Espio.

Shadow- Hey, whats going on?

Luigi- It was this guy named egghead and he was messing with Sonic and the other guys.

Mario- Hey lets head back to Peaches Kingdom!

Peach- Mario, you know not to invite people without my permission, but I will allow it.

The team of Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Silver, Shadow, Espio, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Purple Toad and Red Toad made there way to the kingdom. Soon after they were at the gates of the kingdom, it was a beautiful kingdom made of pink and white bricks. The dew on the bright green grass glistened against the sun.

Tails- Woah! This place is great!

Peach- Thank You! This kingdom took many years to build with my toad friends!

There wonder was short lived when a small being in a floating pod whizzed by.

Bowser Jr.- My dad is coming! Prepare yourself Peach!

The pod floated high into the air and dropped a massive silver shell, upon impact the shell exploded and made nearby buildings crumble in defeat.

Mario- Mama Mia!

Sonic- Hey! You cant do that!

Bowser Jr.- Ahahaha!

Bowser- RAWWWWR!

The whole ground shook against the defeating cry of Bowser. Mario ran up to Bowser and readied himself for combat.

Mario- You must leave immediately!

Luigi- Yea get outta' here!

Sonic and Tails rushed up alongside, they also readied themselves for combat.

Espio- Here, I can blend in to the background and attack him!

Bowser jumped high into the air and smashed the ground with all of his might, the whole team went flying back into the kingdom wall.

Shadow- Ergh! Im TIRED OF THIS!

Shadow formed a ball of red energy around him and lunged at Bowser with all of his might. Shadow smashed into Bowser, sending him flying backwards into the nearby river.

Silver- Nice job Shadow!

Mario- Ya- hooo!

To be Continued...

Login or join the forums to reply.