13th June 2015

Imperial Knight Application

Made by Kara in Applications

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th June 2015, 11:24 AM

For a long time I haven't really showed my interest in this rank, but I have had a large interest in it. So instead of making a formatted application, it will be basically describing me, my experience, why I feel I deserve this rank, as well as, why I want this rank.

Before, when OldCP had first gotten weapons I hated the idea of it. Well, now I find it to be a very fun part of the game. It's a part of the thing that makes OldCP different from other remakes.

Also, to me, it's a great way to help out the community. Since Knights are supposed to protect all, they are a big need within all of these recent attacks.

As a knight I will do more than just protect, I would put myself before all of the innocent users. I will fight to keep them alive. Even though I do joke a lot about me having a weapon, but honestly, you can trust me with the most powerful weapon on OldCP and I wouldn't abuse it. With any power, you can trust me with it.

I've learned from past decisions and actions to control myself. My experience as being a moderator many times, on many different parts of the DSGHQ has showed that. Also with being a PW captain before, this shows I can lead and be trusted with secret information.

The main reason I want this rank is to protect OldCP and help when we are under Defcons 3 - 1. I want to be able to help the situation rather than just sit there and see it happen. I want to also be able to control misbehaving users.

I feel that I can do very well as a knight, I feel that I deserve it because I have a good intention for OldCP. Which is to keep it safe and under control. I enjoy OldCP when everyone is friends with each other and we are having a good time, don't you? As a knight I will help with all of my ability to get it that way.

I thank you for reading my application.
I hope you consider me to be an Imperial Knight.

-Kara

+1 by Rae, Sneha, Billy, oh and 12 others

Kara
Administrator

103 posts
Seen 12th November 2015
13th June 2015, 11:28 AM

Great application. I do believe you're ready to earn the rank of Imperial Knight. Good luck <3

+1 by Kara, Ibbi and Luke
Best Friends
Tori, Kara, Harrison, Allan, Gibran, Anmo, & Salsa

108 posts
Seen 20th June 2015
13th June 2015, 11:41 AM

You really do deserve this rank.Seriously.Can't wait to see you in your shining armor. :P

+1 by Kara, Ibbi and Luke

Rookie
8 posts
Seen 6th July 2015
13th June 2015, 11:51 AM

Best Of luck Milkshake

+1 by Ibbi and Luke
-Darklight }{

Rookie
9 posts
Seen 17th June 2015
13th June 2015, 12:44 PM

yeah u deserve it good luck g

+1 by Kara, Ibbi, skits and Luke

queen of oopsie doopsies
374 posts
Seen 24th April 2022
13th June 2015, 01:39 PM

Excellent application, I haven't seen you in quite awhile and next time I do see you I'd like to see you as a Knight. I believe you are beyond worthy of this rank and very deserving, I wish you the best of luck and I'm sure Damen will consider it. Yours truly ~Teammaybe

+1 by Kara and Ibbi
- Take this seriously -

Teammaybe

137 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
13th June 2015, 02:40 PM

Kara wrote on 13th June 2015 11:24 AM:
For a long time I haven't really showed my interest in this rank, but I have had a large interest in it. So instead of making a formatted application, it will be basically describing me, my experience, why I feel I deserve this rank, as well as, why I want this rank.

Before, when OldCP had first gotten weapons I hated the idea of it. Well, now I find it to be a very fun part of the game. It's a part of the thing that makes OldCP different from other remakes.

Also, to me, it's a great way to help out the community. Since Knights are supposed to protect all, they are a big need within all of these recent attacks.

As a knight I will do more than just protect, I would put myself before all of the innocent users. I will fight to keep them alive. Even though I do joke a lot about me having a weapon, but honestly, you can trust me with the most powerful weapon on OldCP and I wouldn't abuse it. With any power, you can trust me with it.

I've learned from past decisions and actions to control myself. My experience as being a moderator many times, on many different parts of the DSGHQ has showed that. Also with being a PW captain before, this shows I can lead and be trusted with secret information.

The main reason I want this rank is to protect OldCP and help when we are under Defcons 3 - 1. I want to be able to help the situation rather than just sit there and see it happen. I want to also be able to control misbehaving users.

I feel that I can do very well as a knight, I feel that I deserve it because I have a good intention for OldCP. Which is to keep it safe and under control. I enjoy OldCP when everyone is friends with each other and we are having a good time, don't you? As a knight I will help with all of my ability to get it that way.

I thank you for reading my application.
I hope you consider me to be an Imperial Knight.

-Kara

I see your really wanna be a knight (So do I) And in MY point of view is that your awesome for that position since you were in the dsghq staff team last year

+1 by Kara, Ibbi and skits
Best Friends:Scrolls (Kind3) Ringo5004 cody5006 Coffeecow Chrys Terry91

~If you cant make good in your life don't give up there will be a opportunity at some point~

139 posts
Seen 2nd September 2015
13th June 2015, 09:01 PM

This application is amazing. I believe you are ready for the rank of knight. Great job. :)

+1 by Kara
Ibbi

Hey my name is Ibbi. If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else. :)

<3
Master
1,652 posts
Seen 30th July 2022
15th June 2015, 06:46 PM

The thing that describe this application the most:

+1 by Kara

1,952 posts
Seen 6th January 2023
15th June 2015, 08:04 PM

Awesome application Kara <3 You do deserve this rank. Good luck on your journey ;)

+1 by Kara

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
24th June 2015, 03:51 PM

#Kara4knight2k15

sled approves

+1 by Kara

Calico Rose
Master
1,683 posts
Seen 31st July 2022
24th June 2015, 04:19 PM

KARA! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOU FINALLY MADE DA APP! XD
Kara, my sister always told me: "What defines us best, is how well we rise after falling."
Now Imma tell that to you. :) You'll do great! :) ')

+1 by Kara

Rookie
19 posts
Seen 26th June 2015
24th June 2015, 05:04 PM

Hi Kara! I think you are ready for this. But I suggest you also put down commands. But that's really all! :D :D :D :D Sorry, I got a little excited :)

+1 by Kara

Login or join the forums to reply.