-[New] DSGHQ Add-on

-LeoRPG Update- Bug Fixes and Bows

-Promotions and Demotions

-Player Of The Day and Birthdays

-Make Way For Summer

-Letter From The Editor

-Thug Life: Cat Style

The 'Fizz' Attack

7 AM EST- Terry91 and Little arrive and /jr pencil, which is the popular room (/popular). While they were moderating, Fizz came online. He had a blue name glow, identical to Moderator's name glow, and had a title below is user titled 'Moderator'. While users congratulated him, he stated that he wasn't a new Moderator, and he seemed sad when few users remembered him from v3. Suddenly, Fizz walked and started to have a 'flowing' appearance... from Djinn powers. Similar to the powers The Stag had powers at the Trial By Combat (with former Warlord Matthew), Fizz used it to boost his speed. He quickly attempted to attack the public at /jr pencil. An estimated rate of 7-11 users in total were killed and/or harmed by the sword. After multiple deaths, Terry91 rushed users to /office, a safe room.

Little had died, and other users as well. Fizz appeared once more, declaring "IM MOD YOU CANT ARREST ME YOU MUST DIE", and pulled his sword and killed more users (adding more to the total). Terry91 kicked Fizz for safety reasons, to prevent more deaths. Fizz was not the real Fizz, but somebody who hacked that account. It is said that Dancebear, Oldcp Princess and Healer, was Fizz's main target. The identity of the user who gave the account 'Fizz' all his powers in unknown. The attacked ended roughly at 8 AM EST.

http://prntscr.com/7kezkn

Information credit- Terry91 and Lemmy. Picture credit- Lemmy.

[New] Redemption

Redemption is the only chance user's can vote for demoting any staff and voting in replacement staff. It does not include Royalty or the Emperor Helper. One Redemption occurs each half year, Summer and Winter. You can vote out existing staff, including a Moderator rank and an Administrator rank. The vote includes all DSGHQ games and the forum. You cannot vote for fresh new staff; replacements only. If you are voted in as a replacement, you earn the rare Redemption badge of the DSGHQ. The up coming Summer Redemption will be the first ever Redemption. On Friday, 26th of June, 2015, two sessions will take place of the Redemption. 3 PM EST / 12 PM PST / 8 PM UK, and 5 PM EST / 2 PM PST / 10 PM UK, the Redemption of Summer 2015 will take place at the Throne Room of Oldcp. If you miss the even, you cannot vote, you must be at the event. This is a trial event that will only happen twice per year.

See Original Post At: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/44407/

Buying Gold

For those who bought gold in the past few days, the delivery is being delayed. Nobody has purchased gold in a while, therefore Damen was startled when there was an increase in purchases. Until further notice, feel free to send Damen a PM with a title of 'Waiting for Purchased Gold'. The DSGHQ Emperor has unblocked his mail box for this. He will often check his mail before loading up anything.

See Original Post At: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/44622/

Moderator Spreadsheet Release [6.21.15]

Demotions - None.

Probations- Sled is on probation.

Excused- oOBubblesOo and Fluffybacon are excused.

Roberto is traveling to Spain for a month, therefore the Moderators will have a break and the Spreadsheet will not continue until he returns. Additionally, Clash Of The Empire will be paused until he returns, or finds a replacement host.

Read Original Post At: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/44532/

[New] DSGHQ Add-on

*Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All The W-* Yes, that did come from my profile! How? Well, there's... a New DSGHQ Add-on!!!!! One that the whole community has been waiting for, for a long, long time.... you can now have music on your profile! It is available at the DSGHQ Gold Store for only 1,500 gold. When you, or any other member, clicks your profile, and you bought and activated the add-on, the music of your will play on your profile. Copy and paste a URL [full link] of a Youtube Video, and press 'Save' once you get the correct music. Maybe that's why everybody is buying gold now...

LeoRPG Update- Bug Fixes and Bows

On the 20th of June, 2015, Hashir, Sir Bp28, and Damen went on LeoRPG to test Bows and The Hunger Games Modes [The Standard PVP and Co-Op which is Players vs Skeletons]. Damen was the user Drake, Hashir was Dead Drake, and Bp was Skeletor. Additionally, they tested if LeoRPG could have 3 people on at once, which was never done before. It was prove successful. Damen fixed some bugs including the one below, where you could not do anything in the Hunger Games Mode because the screen was being blocked by a glitch.

They tested out bows, but none of the members playing took a picture.

Read Original Post: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/?id=44502

Promotions and Demotions

Demotions

Matthewvacc- Knight to Member.

Chex- Resigned from the position of Moderator, and is now a member.

Promotions

Luke- He is now a Moderator!

Detective Jilly- Member to Master!

Player Of The Day and Birthdays

Player of the Day is..

Help!

Lilly99 is 9 today!

Make Way For Summer

Spring is gone.... and it's time for..

It's officially DSGHQ Summer 2015. Time to party all day and all night!

Letter From The Editor

Greetings, everybody. Need advice? 'Ask Allie' will be appearing soon! Please send any questions you would like to ask by PM, reply, Oldcp, or kik. My kik is xAlliexOldcp. Additionally, feel free to rate my news 1-5, decimals and fractions are okay to use too. Thank you,

-Allie

Thug Life: Cat Style

We've all heard of 'Thug Life'.. but what happens when your cat is more 'Thug' than you? Find out in this video.

Thank you for reading DSGHQ Allie News #14!

+1 by LemmyLime, Sam , Mercer, Jake01 and 10 others

Rookie
14 posts
Seen 30th June 2015
23rd June 2015, 02:11 PM

Oh my gosh. Allie, that was well written. I don't know what to say. Awesome job. :)

~Amanda

+1 by oh

492 posts
Seen 28th December 2018
23rd June 2015, 02:17 PM

Aine wrote on 23rd June 2015 02:04 PM:
Headlines

-The 'Fizz' Attack

-[New] Redemption

-Buying Gold

-Moderator Spreadsheet Release [6.21.15]

-[New] DSGHQ Add-on

-Make Way For Summer

-Letter From The Editor

The 'Fizz' Attack

7 AM EST- Terry91 and Little arrive and /jr pencil, which is the popular room (/popular). While they were moderating, Fizz came online. He had a blue name glow, identical to Moderator's name glow, and had a title below is user titled 'Moderator'. While users congratulated him, he stated that he wasn't a new Moderator, and he seemed sad when few users remembered him from v3. Suddenly, Fizz walked and started to have a 'flowing' appearance... from Djinn powers. Similar to the powers The Stag had powers at the Trial By Combat (with former Warlord Matthew), Fizz used it to boost his speed. He quickly attempted to attack the public at /jr pencil. An estimated rate of 7-11 users in total were killed and/or harmed by the sword. After multiple deaths, Terry91 rushed users to /office, a safe room.

Little had died, and other users as well. Fizz appeared once more, declaring "IM MOD YOU CANT ARREST ME YOU MUST DIE", and pulled his sword and killed more users (adding more to the total). Terry91 kicked Fizz for safety reasons, to prevent more deaths. Fizz was not the real Fizz, but somebody who hacked that account. It is said that Dancebear, Oldcp Princess and Healer, was Fizz's main target. The identity of the user who gave the account 'Fizz' all his powers in unknown. The attacked ended roughly at 8 AM EST.

[New] Redemption

Redemption is the only chance user's can vote for demoting any staff and voting in replacement staff. It does not include Royalty or the Emperor Helper. One Redemption occurs each half year, Summer and Winter. You can vote out existing staff, including a Moderator rank and an Administrator rank. The vote includes all DSGHQ games and the forum. You cannot vote for fresh new staff; replacements only. If you are voted in as a replacement, you earn the rare Redemption badge of the DSGHQ. The up coming Summer Redemption will be the first ever Redemption. On Friday, 26th of June, 2015, two sessions will take place of the Redemption. 3 PM EST / 12 PM PST / 8 PM UK, and 5 PM EST / 2 PM PST / 10 PM UK, the Redemption of Summer 2015 will take place at the Throne Room of Oldcp. If you miss the even, you cannot vote, you must be at the event. This is a trial event that will only happen twice per year.

Buying Gold

For those who bought gold in the past few days, the delivery is being delayed. Nobody has purchased gold in a while, therefore Damen was startled when there was an increase in purchases. Until further notice, feel free to send Damen a PM with a title of 'Waiting for Purchased Gold'. The DSGHQ Emperor has unblocked his mail box for this. He will often check his mail before loading up anything.

Demotions - None.

Roberto is traveling to Spain for a month, therefore the Moderators will have a break and the Spreadsheet will not continue until he returns. Additionally, Clash Of The Empire will be paused until he returns, or finds a replacement host.

[New] DSGHQ Add-on

*Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All The W-* Yes, that did come from my profile! How? Well, there's... a New DSGHQ Add-on!!!!! One that the whole community has been waiting for, for a long, long time.... you can now have music on your profile! It is available at the DSGHQ Gold Store for only 1,500 gold. When you, or any other member, clicks your profile, and you bought and activated the add-on, the music of your will play on your profile. Copy and paste a URL [full link] of a Youtube Video, and press 'Save' once you get the correct music. Maybe that's why everybody is buying gold now...

On the 20th of June, 2015, Hashir, Sir Bp28, and Damen went on LeoRPG to test Bows and The Hunger Games Modes [The Standard PVP and Co-Op which is Players vs Skeletons]. Damen was the user Drake, Hashir was Dead Drake, and Bp was Skeletor. Additionally, they tested if LeoRPG could have 3 people on at once, which was never done before. It was prove successful. Damen fixed some bugs including the one below, where you could not do anything in the Hunger Games Mode because the screen was being blocked by a glitch.

Promotions and Demotions

Demotions

Promotions

Player of the Day is..

Help!

Lilly99 is 9 today!

Make Way For Summer

Letter From The Editor

Greetings, everybody. Need advice? 'Ask Allie' will be appearing soon! Please send any questions you would like to ask by PM, reply, Oldcp, or kik. My kik is xAlliexOldcp. Additionally, feel free to rate my news 1-5, decimals and fractions are okay to use too. Thank you,

-Allie

We've all heard of 'Thug Life'.. but what happens when your cat is more 'Thug' than you? Find out in this video.

I loved your news!

+1 by oh

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
23rd June 2015, 02:22 PM

Sadly, I'm the one that died during the attack.

+1 by oh
<3

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
23rd June 2015, 02:29 PM

Sam wrote on 23rd June 2015 02:22 PM:
Sadly, I'm the one that died during the attack.

Indeed. I didn't mention your name because I didn't want to exclude any other deaths that I was unaware of.

+1 by Jake01

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd June 2015, 02:32 PM

Amazing, outsanding and incredible. These are just 3 words used to describe the skilled news reporter Allie's amazing news reports! Keep up the great work! You have a professional skill for making news reports! They are certainly better than mine! It was an honor being your mentor. You're just too good to have a mentor. :)

Sincerely,
-Orbay

+1 by oh , skits, George and Jess

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
23rd June 2015, 02:37 PM

10/10.
It was simply amazing! I LOVED the cat thug video, it was JOKES!!
This is why I look forward to your news reports, they're very upbeat and achieve an entertainment towards it's readers.

+1 by oh

me
453 posts
Seen 10th November 2015
23rd June 2015, 10:32 PM

Aine wrote on 23rd June 2015 02:04 PM:
Headlines

-The 'Fizz' Attack

-[New] Redemption

-Buying Gold

-[New] DSGHQ Add-on

-Make Way For Summer

-Letter From The Editor

The 'Fizz' Attack

[New] Redemption

Buying Gold

Demotions - None.

[New] DSGHQ Add-on

Promotions and Demotions

Demotions

Promotions

Player of the Day is..

Help!

Lilly99 is 9 today!

Make Way For Summer

Letter From The Editor

-Allie

I love your news reports! :) :D I hope you keep making them! :) 1+ :)

Member of the DSGHQ.
Questions? PM me.
Say 1...2...3 and I'll be there no matter what!
<3

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
23rd June 2015, 10:38 PM

xHeartsx wrote on 23rd June 2015 10:32 PM:
Aine said on 23rd June 2015 02:04 PM:
Headlines

-The 'Fizz' Attack

-[New] Redemption

-Buying Gold

-[New] DSGHQ Add-on

-Make Way For Summer

-Letter From The Editor

The 'Fizz' Attack

[New] Redemption

Buying Gold

Demotions - None.

[New] DSGHQ Add-on

Promotions and Demotions

Demotions

Promotions

Player of the Day is..

Help!

Lilly99 is 9 today!

Make Way For Summer

Letter From The Editor

-Allie

Thank you for reading DSGHQ Allie News [url=/14!

I]#14!
I love your news reports! I hope you keep making them! 1+[/quote]

! <3

41 posts
Seen 29th April 2023
24th June 2015, 03:24 AM

I was there after the fizz attack went down. Some crazy stuff :p

+1 by tess
Not here, not where, but there.

Calico Rose
Master
1,683 posts
Seen 31st July 2022
24th June 2015, 03:23 PM

Dat be a lotta hoopla right dere. Do you think the Fizz attack could be apart of the Squidward thing?

41 posts
Seen 29th April 2023
24th June 2015, 06:12 PM

The squidward thing???? That sounds really odd lol :p

+1 by tess
Not here, not where, but there.

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
24th June 2015, 11:00 PM

There wrote on 24th June 2015 06:12 PM:
The squidward thing???? That sounds really odd lol :p

It's a roleplay. If you want more information, just ask.

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
27th June 2015, 08:30 AM

The Picture of Fizz.. He looks like a iceghost kind of but I think it was an evil djinn of Squidwards.

+1 by oh

Login or join the forums to reply.