29th June 2015

Cpac banned

Made by OldCPDaily in News

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
29th June 2015, 12:19 PM

NinjitsuSir wrote on 29th June 2015 11:54 AM:
Zing had no idea what he was doing. He kept bragging "I got mod because I'm so good" No you disgrace to our community, you got mod because Damen wanted to give the armies a chance and you broke it because you wanted photos or something??? This is why you keep your job STRICTLY out of whatever you and your friends do. It really bites me to see people like him ruin our name even more. Jesus christ man, I don't want you all to think the armies suck as a community. We're not all like this I swear. I have some close friends in the armies and they're all great people.

Well I know you guys aren't all like Zing! I know some nice people in the army community, especially from the Ice Warriors. I wish we could allow the armies to come back. We need to make the rules of OldCP more clear. We need to have them on the OldCP website, not just on the forums. People may not go to the forums first, they might go join OldCP first, and they see no rules, so they figure it's free for all or something. We need to do a better job at making the rules more clear for everyone.

and let's face it, Zing got moderator for all the wrong reasons. I even heard some of the moderators say that he was threatening them. FROM THAT MOMENT, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE, but he wasn't, and he caused more trouble. Some people you can't trust with moderator, and we shouldn't be giving people we don't really know yet the rank. Just saying.

+1 by PenguinDSC

Ask me for help!
697 posts
Seen 5th March 2016
29th June 2015, 12:20 PM

Ok, hopefully all that Zing drama will come to an end now.

Night

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is just the little Extra"

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
29th June 2015, 12:41 PM

That's right. They only came here to FIGHT with snowballs...
Not become mod and then get demoted for bants!

+1 by PenguinDSC

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th June 2015, 01:06 PM

Zing was actually somewhat bad, he cussed and said "Im only a Mod because im better then everyone else."

+1 by Ninjitsu Sir

Login or join the forums to reply.