3rd July 2015
1 view

News ~ Amandapink30

Made by Amandapink30 in News

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
3rd July 2015, 04:10 PM

I am awesome, yes-- Oh, hey there! You made it Through Thursday, now it's Fantastic Friday! Welcome back to news with Amanda! :)

News
~ It's today. In the Imperial Bank. If you win all tasks, you will maybe get tacos. And pizza. But mostly gold. What is it? The Gold of House Drake! Woo! Aw, nobody's cheering with me. *eats taco* Well, I'll try to be there. I see a giant giraffe on the commercial I'm seeing right now. Oh, sorry. Here's the link to Damen's post: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/44806/

~ Another 'p' word! What is it? Well, there's been a lot of it lately. No, not Moderators, Knights, News Reporters, or Administrators. It's a new... Master! Who is it? Drum roll, please. It's... Rawr! Congratulations, Rawr! *gives bracelet with gray circle and a big 'M' on it and name beaded on* I'm so happy for you.

Player of the Day
~ Daniel Drake

Birthdays
~ Cindy is 16 today!
~ Alano is 15 today!
~ Starrah is 11 today!
~ kiersten is 16 today!
~ EBitey is 15 today!
~ Heidi is 15 today!
Happy birthday you guys! :)

Forum News Feed
~ Yesterday 9 PM- Aine's rank was changed to Member.
~ Today 9 AM- Rawr's rank was changed to Master.
~ Today 11 AM- Level Badges are now improved.
~ Today 3 PM- Damen is here's rank was changed to Rookie.

Rhyme With Daniel Drake
~ Spaniel Rake

Word of the Day
Thursday: I don't have a picture, because this computer doesn't have lightshot (it's not mine) but it's...
Cookie. It's cookie.

Friday:
It's glasses.

Thanks for reading! c:

~Amanda

+1 by Jess, Night, greeny, Sam and 1 other, -1 by door

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd July 2015, 04:14 PM

everythings great! Although baileys team is A TEAM FOR A COMP, House drakes gold comp, not bailey gold comp. But nice job.

178 posts
Seen 21st January 2016
3rd July 2015, 04:18 PM

Amandapink30 wrote on 3rd July 2015 04:10 PM:
I am awesome, yes-- Oh, hey there! You made it Through Thursday, now it's Fantastic Friday! Welcome back to news with Amanda!

News

~ It's today. In the Imperial Bank. If you win all tasks, you will maybe get tacos. And pizza. But mostly gold. What is it? The Gold of House Drake! Woo! Aw, nobody's cheering with me. *eats taco* Well, I'll try to be there. I see a giant giraffe on the commercial I'm seeing right now. Oh, sorry. Here's the link to Damen's post: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/44806/

~ Another 'p' word! What is it? Well, there's been a lot of it lately. No, not Moderators, Knights, News Reporters, or Administrators. It's a new... Master! Who is it? Drum roll, please. It's... Rawr! Congratulations, Rawr! *gives bracelet with gray circle and a big 'M' on it and name beaded on* I'm so happy for you.

Player of the Day

~ Daniel Drake

Birthdays

~ Cindy is 16 today!
~ Alano is 15 today!
~ Starrah is 11 today!
~ kiersten is 16 today!
~ EBitey is 15 today!
~ Heidi is 15 today!
Happy birthday you guys!

Forum News Feed

Rhyme With Daniel Drake

~ Spaniel Rake

Word of the Day

Thursday: I don't have a picture, because this computer doesn't have lightshot (it's not mine) but it's... Spoiler ShowCookie. It's cookie.
Friday: Spoiler ShowIt's glasses.

Thanks for reading! c:

~Amanda

Nice news. +1

ilysm!

Ask me for help!
697 posts
Seen 5th March 2016
3rd July 2015, 04:48 PM

Nice news report Amanda. +1.

Night

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is just the little Extra"

359 posts
Seen 7th January 2019
4th July 2015, 02:14 AM

Thanks for the info Amanda! You truly are a good news reporter!

When life knocks you down, you have the choice to get back up or not.

Believe in others,others believe you.

To do something in a team you need a "WE".

1,253 posts
Seen 30th June 2023
4th July 2015, 08:28 AM

Amandapink30 wrote on 3rd July 2015 04:10 PM:
I am awesome, yes-- Oh, hey there! You made it Through Thursday, now it's Fantastic Friday! Welcome back to news with Amanda!

News

Player of the Day

~ Daniel Drake

Birthdays

~ Cindy is 16 today!
~ Alano is 15 today!
~ Starrah is 11 today!
~ kiersten is 16 today!
~ EBitey is 15 today!
~ Heidi is 15 today!
Happy birthday you guys!

Forum News Feed

Rhyme With Daniel Drake

~ Spaniel Rake

Word of the Day

Thursday: I don't have a picture, because this computer doesn't have lightshot (it's not mine) but it's... Spoiler ShowCookie. It's cookie.
Friday: Spoiler ShowIt's glasses.

Thanks for reading! c:

~Amanda

You are a good news reporter. I might even change my name to Spaniel Rake now ;)

OldCP Wise One
PM me if you need any help!

Login or join the forums to reply.