4th July 2015

News ~ Amandapink30

Made by Amandapink30 in News

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
4th July 2015, 04:37 PM

Everyoneisawesome, yes-- Oh, hey there! Welcome back to news with Amanda on Super Saturday! :)

News
~ I bet you were wondering why my awesome letters and burritos-- I mean tacos-- I mean words--- were colored in red, white, and blue, eh? Huh? Well, were you? Okay, fine. Whatever. I was doing it because it's... The Fourth of July! Also known as... Independence Day! We're celebrating the day Thomas Jefferson and John Adams signed the Declaration of Independence. This is also the day the United States became free. Or maybe it was America... hmm... erm... uh... um-a-doodle... I think just the United States. Anyways, tonight everybody will be shooting fireworks up in the sky! It will be loud, awesome, and pretty. Happy Fourth of July! https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3JcTNPpHr-iHjJ7_GLVFWosI3VgvM3PTJI85Q6I9cgp_MqzFAmA

~ There's another addon. Well, not technically an addon, because you don't buy it. Anyway, we're getting off topic. I was talking about a new thing instead of a new thing. It's called... well, it doesn't really have a name, but it's "The New Rookie System." Damen Bob made a post explaining what it is. I'll tell you a little bit of it. Rookies cannot comment on moods. Rookies cannot use the [ img ] tag. Rookies cannot use the [ video ] tag. Links are not generated around URLs posted by Rookies. If you read Damen Bob's post, you might think: Wow, this community will be a bit safer now! Hey, that's what I thought! Here's the link to Damen Bob's post: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/45210/

~ Another 'p' word! What is it? Administrator? Nope. Master? No. News Reporter? No, neither a Knight. A new... Taco! I mean, Moderator! Who is it? He's just a moderator on the DSGHQ Forums, just to let you know, but he earned it. Truly. I hoped he'd earn it. Who is it? Drum roll please. It's... Luke! Congratulations, Luke! *gives bracelet with blue circle with big 'M' on it* You will do awesome as a moderator.

Player of the day
~ Skywolf

Birthdays
~ LuigiRandomness is 9 today!
~ Titus is 10 today!
~ Angi is 14 today!
~ Troy is 17 today!
~ panda2 is 16 today!
~ Padwolf is 17 today!
~ grassseeds is 20 today!
Happy birthday, you guys! :)

Forum News Feed[/b][/center]
~ Yesterday 4 PM- New Rookie System discussion was promoted.
~ Today 1 AM- How To: Perfect Your Application was pinned to Applications.
~ Today 12 PM- Ban Appeal Guidelines was pinned to Banned.
~ Today 3 PM- Luke's rank was changed to Moderator.

Rhyme With Skywolf
~ My Gulf

Word of the Day
~ Saturday:
Firework

Thanks for reading! c:

~Amanda

+1 by Sam and Night

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

Master
1,694 posts
Seen 9th July 2022
4th July 2015, 04:42 PM

great news amanda as usual in case you didn't know luke was already a moderator but was done to a different rank when he Made me a master and then damen made him watever the name of the rank was and damen made me a member wow long story

here's an old image I have

Login or join the forums to reply.