4th July 2015
1 view

Maniac's News #3

Made by CPManiac in News

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
4th July 2015, 05:10 PM

Hey there! I promised a news report on Thursday, but I wanted to wait for some things such as the Gold Competition of House Drake. At the end if you have any concerns or if you would like to give me a new name for my News Report, feel free to comment below.

Gold Comp

Friday night there was a Gold Competition which was funded by the Imperial Bank and House Drake. There were two teams big enough to compete, and these were Fireworks and Wizards. There were 7 tasks. In random order, the tasks were riddles, to make a nose out of penguins, run the coffee shop, who can make the best perfume, a damenball game, comedy performance, and a dance competition. Here were the results for all the tasks:

Riddles - Wizards
Nose Out Of Penguins - Fireworks
Running The Coffee Shop - Fireworks
Best Perfume - Tie
Damenball - Wizards
Comedy Performance - Fireworks
Dance Competition - Fireworks

The winner of the gold competition was Fireworks. Fireworks was led by Bailey, who got 500 for best leader. Fireworks shared 5000 gold and the runner-up team, Wizards, shared 2000. Congrats to both teams.

Cheese For Everyone - Sacrifice

Last week, there was a new sacrifice made. This was Cheese for Everyone. Basically, you lose your ability to change your picture for a week + you have a weird comical picture replaced with the one you currently have. The picture stays for a week, but you get double gold earnings for a month. This includes making discussions and I believe includes level bonuses; all gold earnings except for transferring gold to another.

Forums Updates/New Additions

There were many things added this week, such as our new Forums Rookie system. If you have 40 reputation, you will automatically get Member. Also, rookies will now not be able to use [ img ] or [ video ], and cannot comment on moods or link anything.

Some of our current level badges have been changed. This includes gray boxes behind your level badge for certain levels, brighter circles on some, and a few color changes to others. Aswell as this, silver stars were created. If you have had a Forums account for over 18 months, (1 1/2 years) you will receive a silver star on the bottom right of your level badge. Here is an example of mine:

Forums News Feed

Promoted Members: Bashy Lecturer, Aine (who resigned from News Reporter), Glims, Mal31, Jess, 1kutya.

Promoted Masters: Rawr, Glimmer (Then demoted to Member)

Promoted Discussions: How To Perfect Your Application (Link) Xat Chat Rule (Link)

+1 by Bailey, Faith, Jess, Sam and 5 others

178 posts
Seen 21st January 2016
4th July 2015, 05:21 PM

CPManiac wrote on 4th July 2015 05:10 PM:
Hey there! I promised a news report on Thursday, but I wanted to wait for some things such as the Gold Competition of House Drake. At the end if you have any concerns or if you would like to give me a new name for my News Report, feel free to comment below.

Gold Comp

Friday night there was a Gold Competition which was funded by the Imperial Bank and House Drake. There were two teams big enough to compete, and these were Fireworks and Wizards. There were 7 tasks. In random order, the tasks were riddles, to make a nose out of penguins, run the coffee shop, who can make the best perfume, a damenball game, comedy performance, and a dance competition. Here were the results for all the tasks:

Riddles - Wizards
Best Perfume - Tie
Damenball - Wizards

The winner of the gold competition was Fireworks. Fireworks was led by Bailey, who got 500 for best leader. Fireworks shared 5000 gold and the runner-up team, Wizards, shared 2000. Congrats to both teams.

Last week, there was a new sacrifice made. This was Cheese for Everyone. Basically, you lose your ability to change your picture for a week + you have a weird comical picture replaced with the one you currently have. The picture stays for a week, but you get double gold earnings for a month. This includes making discussions and I believe includes level bonuses; all gold earnings except for transferring gold to another.

There were many things added this week, such as our new Forums Rookie system. If you have 40 reputation, you will automatically get Member. Also, rookies will now not be able to use [ img ] or [ video ], and cannot comment on moods or link anything.

Some of our current level badges have been changed. This includes gray boxes behind your level badge for certain levels, brighter circles on some, and a few color changes to others. Aswell as this, silver stars were created. If you have had a Forums account for over 18 months, (1 1/2 years) you will receive a silver star on the bottom right of your level badge. Here is an example of mine:

Forums News Feed

Promoted Members: Bashy Lecturer, Aine (who resigned from News Reporter), Glims, Mal31, Jess, 1kutya.

Promoted Discussions: How To Perfect Your Application (Link) Xat Chat Rule (Link)

Nice News. I enjoyed this. :3

ilysm!

Vampire Knight Is Awesome!
1,334 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
4th July 2015, 06:33 PM

CPManiac wrote on 4th July 2015 05:10 PM:

Gold Comp

Riddles - Wizards
Best Perfume - Tie
Damenball - Wizards

Forums News Feed

Wow! Your good at making news reports. I wish i could write a good report like that!

Vampire Knight is amazing!

Master
3,205 posts
Seen 16th August 2023
4th July 2015, 08:38 PM

Great news report Maniac! Congrats to the fireworks! It's great that they won considering it's July 4th. I like the new sacrifice. I wish I got a unique profile picture though. There are like 5 other people who have this propic. :4 I like the rest of the updates too! My favorite update is the updated level badge. Congrats to Rawr! Glimmer's demotion is a shame. However, she can always earn it back. The promoted discussions are helpful.

Login or join the forums to reply.