12th July 2015

Moderator Competition Stage 3 [Finale]

Made by CPManiac in News

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
12th July 2015, 08:11 PM

In this stage, every time you get a point, it will be worth 300. There will be 7 tasks; 5 will be for teams and 2 for the finalists. The finalists will work hard in the last 2 tasks and the best of the best will be chosen to become a new DSGHQ Moderator. Lets get to it then!

[No one really took perfect count of the money because of countless orders for each team. The teams were valued by the opinion of the Staff Members.]

Team Kacket advertised at the Pizza Parlor aswell as serving hungry customers. They had classy music and entertainment and loads of customers. They got around 9 from the Staff Members.

Team Topaz had a business called topaz bbq at jr chex. They had service and rides together and got around an 8/10 from the Staff Members.

Team Glory was at jr coffee hosting a bake sale serving things like cupcakes, brownies, cookies, scones, and more. They got around 6 from the Staff Members.

Team Fireworks had a Fashion Contest at jr movie. They earned money by having an entree fee of $100. They got about 8 from the Staff Members.

The winner of this stage was Kacket.

The objective of this is to basically take over a base. Damen will use global to tell which team to attack which team. They will then attempt to overtake another base using their 'weapons' and tactics to win. Below I will show you which base belonged to who and who's base was attacked by who.

Kacket's base was the Iceberg.

Firework's base was the Forest. The first to attack the Firework's base was Topaz. Glory was next in line to attack the Firework's lovely base.

Topaz's base was the beach.

Glory's base was the Dojo. Kacket was told to invade the dojo.

This task was interesting, but there was nothing really to say. There was lots of fighting and defense for all teams, but sadly not all teams got to really invade each other.

Team Glory: They advertised their bakery with a bit that goes like this: "Are you hungry for a low calorie snack? Well then try one of our 10 calorie cakes! They are delicious and are good for you. Try one of our cakes today!"

Team Kacket: They started lovely with a battle screech. Here is the description to one of their acts: Sled started out with selling cupcakes. Cornbread gladly took one. She took a bite out of it. She exclaimed, "YUMMM!! This tastes great!" with some extra advertisement for their kacket products.

Team Fireworks: Their commercial was about a basketball game. Lebron shoots, and scores. He shows his armpit and many fans and teammates faint. They wake up to tell Lebron that he needs to use Penguin Deo. "Penguin Deo is only $9.95, maybe you should get some" Lebron replies with, "Woah! Smell it! This smells amazing!!"

Team Topaz: They advertised their BBQ with a friendly manner with phrases like, "Bathing suits are only $5!" and "Burgers are only 50 cents!" Plus, their hot dogs and other foods are made by celebrities who actually sign the food.

The winner of this task was Topaz.

Team Glory did a sports broadcast. They talked about multiple sports and other things.

Kacket had a band with pop rock.

Topaz did a radio show at jr movie with dancing and music plus a little interview with Ariana Grande.

Fireworks had a party at the Night Club with DJ Bailey and Bakon.

In this task, Kacket won.

This means that after this task, there will be no more teams. People will individually attempt to earn Moderator in the last two tasks.

Topaz interviewed Jesse and Cheep. Here is a picture of their interview.

Kacket interviewed Sadie. Here's some pictures.

Fireworks interviewed Saber and Cyberwolf. Here's some pictures.

Glory interviewed Swirlie. I unfortunately didn't get any pictures, but they probably did a fine job. The teams interviewed more Moderators, but I didn't have time to see them and take pictures.

Finalist were now selected. Here they are.

Bakon
Angi
Mckinlee
Courtney6
Cornbread
EllieMae
Rosie
Audrey
Jake01
Sammeh

Each finalist was interviewed by staff members and royals for two minutes. The staff member gave them a question and in their best interpretation the finalist would answer it. They were given points by the staff on how great they did. The people who weren't online were Rosie, EllieMae, and Jake01.

This is a classic stage for almost all Moderator Competitions. They are are extremely fun to watch and very entertaining. These people were given specific jobs in the Pizza Parlor.

Manager: Angi
Head Chef: Mckinlee
Head of Orders: Cornbread

All others became waiters and waitresses. Their goal was to earn $5000. Here are some pictures that took place during the final task.

This was the final task. The staff members now count up the finalists' points and last judgements of all contestants. The top 5 will receive a price in gold. Here are the scores.

Sammeh is in 5th place with a final score of 15900.
Angi is in 4th place with a final score of 21300.
Mckinlee is in 3rd with a final score of 23200.
Courtney6 is in 2nd with a whopping score of 31200.
This leaves Cornbread with 1st place with 39200!

Cornbread or better known as Tori has won the 2015 Summer Game of Mods. She is a Moderator that has not served the DSGHQ, but now has the chance to serve us well. I'm so glad she became our new Moderator, and congratulations to everyone in the Top 10. For everyone who participated I congratulate you aswell because you guys gave it your best effort. Thanks for competing in this Summer's Game of Mods, I hope you had a fun time. Bye now!

+1 by lulu2, Sophia, Elbaf, Bailey and 38 others

Rookie
9 posts
Seen 23rd July 2015
12th July 2015, 08:18 PM

Thanks, Hope it's promoted, Thank you for having these all updates of GOM

+1 by George and Marble0987
FABLE EL WISE

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
12th July 2015, 08:22 PM

Grand news report :) well done!

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

34 posts
Seen 18th July 2015
12th July 2015, 08:50 PM

Nice news report. Congrats Cornbread!

2,442 posts
Seen 26th February 2019
12th July 2015, 08:53 PM

Fair enough. I had no idea cornbread was competing!

+1 by George and Marble0987

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th July 2015, 08:57 PM

Great report! You're an amazing News Reporter, can't wait to read more from you!

+1 by Marble0987 and CPManiac

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
12th July 2015, 09:02 PM

Amazing news report. This is absolutely fabulous. :)

+1 by Marble0987 and CPManiac

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th July 2015, 09:14 PM

FAN BLOODY TASTIC!

+1 by Cheep, Marble0987, Bailey, Queenblue and 9 others

138 posts
Seen 4th August 2015
12th July 2015, 09:18 PM

Thanks for the update of the GOM! everyone did a great job and congrats cornbread! :D

+1 by CPManiac

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th July 2015, 09:43 PM

Amazing post, as usual. Congratulations to cornbread for winning the competition. She really deserves it. :)

+1 by CPManiac and Jake01

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
12th July 2015, 09:49 PM

How fun. I decided not to play. Congrats to Cornbreaddie Muffin

Rookie
8 posts
Seen 22nd February 2016
12th July 2015, 10:08 PM

Great post! And congrats to Tori!

do you feel like a young god
2,287 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
12th July 2015, 10:27 PM

Bailey wrote on 12th July 2015 09:43 PM:
Amazing post, as usual. Congratulations to cornbread for winning the competition. She really deserves it.

She does. She is just not active.

+1 by Dom, -1 by CPManiac

- Former OldCP Moderator - Former Drejk DSGHQ Moderator - Former Forum Master - Former XAT Member - Current Forum Moderator - Kacket House Guard -

The Legend
1,333 posts
Seen 10th September 2019
12th July 2015, 10:46 PM

Beautifully done Maniac, i'm impressed beyond belief. We really need more News Reporters like you ;)

+1 by CPManiac

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
13th July 2015, 02:19 AM

Congratulations Cornbread! Great report too, nice job.

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Login or join the forums to reply.