New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Rhyme With Player of the Day
Word of the Day

Events
You've heard of it. Super Sunday! Oh, okay, well, yes, but that's not the case. *eats nutella* It's the... Game of Moderators!
Stage 1 Winner: Kacket
Stage 2 Winner: Topaz
Stage 3 Winner: Kacket

Now, I bet you all want to know the winner, eh? Well, let me finish my nutella and tacos and burritos first. Did I mention nutella? *eats nyan cat* Okay, I finished. And the winner of the Summer 2015 Game of Moderators is...
Game of Moderators Summer 2015 Winner: Cornbread
Game of Moderators Summer 2015 Mini Winner: Bailey

Oh, I am so proud of you guys! I'm so happy for Cornbread and that other person. Hailey, I think. Congratulations to both of you. Gosh, I have got to get used to Cornbread's new blue name. It's new, and blue, hey, don't give him a sue!

New Thing(s) Added
Something new is added! It's not an addon, so you don't technically buy it. What is it? It's an... Imperial Military Hierarchy. Tennis made an post explaining about what it is. It's mostly about combat, and which kinds of users/ranks get their roles. News Reporters and Nutella aren't added in there, sadly. But there are Knights, even Tobler Moth Priests! Here's the link to Tennis Ball's post: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/45663/

Promotions/Demotions

Promotions
MarkDSGHQ's rank was changed to Member.

Demotions
There are no demotions

Player of the Day
~ Seascape!

http://www.net-pc.biz/decomail/fla8/cake.gifp
Birthdays
~ Tay tay is 18!
~ CPHelpers is 16!
~ Bunny the Loved is 18!
~ Theater is 11 today!
~ Jewel The Wolf is 13 today!
Happy birthday! :)

Joke of the Day
Me: Patrick made his computer password "Incorrect". When he logged on, he accidentally put in the wrong password, and the computer said, "Sorry, your password is incorrect."
Joe: *badum tss*

Rhyme With Seascape
Mecape!

Word of the Day
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.0W29fkcYwfC9HeBCTWU0Ag&pid=15.1&P=0
It's an iPad

Well, that's all for today folks! Tune in next time when we find out how many burritos I can fit in my precious little belly.

Have a good night. :)

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

34 posts
Seen 18th July 2015
12th July 2015, 11:24 PM

Very awesome news. :P

~JesseCP

+1 by Amandapink30

Login or join the forums to reply.