My Bans

Made by Hashir in The Lounge

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th September 2013, 04:47 PM

Greetings users of OldCP!
Today, I will discuss my banning as most people have issues with it.
First of all, I ban for a reason. You will never and I say NEVER see me ban for no reason. If you are banned by me and don't know why, come to me on the same day you got banned and I will probably know why you got banned.
Secondly, my bans/kicks are fair. If you know, there are rules so I must ban or kick if someone breaks them. Don't be upset if you got banned/kicked because I know and you know why you got banned.
Thirdly, I won't un-ban you. Once you're banned, you have to try to get your account back with our trust. I won't un-ban you at all if you ask me too. I will decide to un-ban you when I think you are ready.
Fourthly, if I ban you and you come on a different account and sweet talk me. LOL no, that won't work either. I'm not going to get fooled like that.
Fifthly, you might see me ban and ask why. Because of that, I usually say why they're banned or kicked. If I don't, feel free to ask me.
Thank you for reading this post. Please like/comment to this post. :P

+1 by Thisismyname and Kara
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
25th September 2013, 04:50 PM

Thank you Hashir for pointing this out to all of the members of oldcp. It will certainly help those members out but as well as the mods.

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th September 2013, 04:58 PM

#IFEELUBRO

Kara
Administrator

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th September 2013, 05:00 PM

and.... this is seriously how I feel... this explains A LOT Hashir.. ty for this post.

Kara
Administrator

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th September 2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
and.... this is seriously how I feel... this explains A LOT Hashir.. ty for this post.
Lol yw.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Rookie
72 posts
25th September 2013, 06:46 PM

Thank you very Much for this post. It really gives a lot of info,and makes the members act really well.
Im on oldcp.
Some people Are saying:
"Did you hear what hashir said?"
Thank you:)

+1 by TerryDJ, -1 by Pieguy
Erin

Rookie
72 posts
25th September 2013, 06:47 PM

Thank you very Much for this post. It really gives a lot of info,and makes the members act really well.
Im on oldcp.
Some people Are saying:
"Did you hear what hashir said?"
Thank you:)

+1 by TerryDJ, -1 by Pieguy
Erin

Login or join the forums to reply.