19th July 2015
1 view

Parislove

Made by States in Reports

1,253 posts
Seen 30th June 2023
19th July 2015, 12:39 PM

Hi guys. I would like to tell all you guys a little bit about this user you should watch out for. If you see her or find out she is online, definitely track her down with an Administrator's help. I don't know how, but Parislove has access to a firearm and is usually holding it. She is also usually surrounded by 4 other penguins dressed exactly the same and they all do synchronized everything. They do everything equally and always do everything at the same time. They dress the same with the same gun and everything (the henchmen). The only difference between Mickey's henchmen is that they have different usernames. Otherwise, they do everything synchronized and equal. So if you see 5 black penguins moving across the board, quickly screenshot it and try to decode their usernames if they're behind other users (in a crowded location). Parislove shot Heygirl123 and many other users. Please watch out for Parislove. If you see her please mail me on forums with lots (10-15) links of screenshots you took and uploaded to the Internet. Also send everything to CoffeeCow as well, an active responsible Moderator that I can trust. So, I just want to get this message through. WATCH OUT FOR PARISLOVE AND DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE OASIS CPPS. Thank you.

+1 by Marble0987 and Mists
OldCP Wise One
PM me if you need any help!

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th July 2015, 12:40 PM

Wait wait wait.. Did parislove dress up as /outfit recon? If so we need to kill them

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Master, pm me for help!
Master
1,969 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
19th July 2015, 12:44 PM

Sir Daniel wrote on 19th July 2015 12:39 PM:
Hi guys. I would like to tell all you guys a little bit about this user you should watch out for. If you see her or find out she is online, definitely track her down with an Administrator's help. I don't know how, but Parislove has access to a firearm and is usually holding it. She is also usually surrounded by 4 other penguins dressed exactly the same and they all do synchronized everything. They do everything equally and always do everything at the same time. They dress the same with the same gun and everything (the henchmen). The only difference between Mickey's henchmen is that they have different usernames. Otherwise, they do everything synchronized and equal. So if you see 5 black penguins moving across the board, quickly screenshot it and try to decode their usernames if they're behind other users (in a crowded location). Parislove shot Heygirl123 and many other users. Please watch out for Parislove. If you see her please mail me on forums with lots (10-15) links of screenshots you took and uploaded to the Internet. Also send everything to CoffeeCow as well, an active responsible Moderator that I can trust. So, I just want to get this message through. WATCH OUT FOR PARISLOVE AND DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE OASIS CPPS. Thank you.
I saw the first one, but she never moved sooo.

+1 by Marble0987, Mists and States

664 posts
Seen 9th October 2015
19th July 2015, 12:44 PM

Interesting. I'll keep a lookout. Thanks for informing us.

~Rosie :star:

+1 by Marble0987, Mists and States
Kamrie/Rosie

Holy Pickles!

Christina Perri is my life

736 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th July 2015, 12:45 PM

Hashir wrote on 19th July 2015 12:40 PM:
Wait wait wait.. Did parislove dress up as /outfit recon? If so we need to kill them
I REMEMBER RECON

+1 by Mists and States

1,253 posts
Seen 30th June 2023
19th July 2015, 12:49 PM

Hashir wrote on 19th July 2015 12:40 PM:

Yes, Hashir. Recon is the outfit.

+1 by Mists
OldCP Wise One
PM me if you need any help!

138 posts
Seen 4th August 2015
19th July 2015, 02:41 PM

Hm... I'll keep a lookout, thanks for making this post.

Login or join the forums to reply.