New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Rhyme With Player of the Day
Word of the Day

Events
It is explained a little in Damen Bob's post, but he also mentioned that it was already done. I will explain more in my next section, but this goes along for Administrators ONLY. And he also mentioned that Prince and Princess powers are now moderator powers. They are not more powerful than moderators anymore. This is all for events, there really isn't anything else.

New Thing(s) Added
This goes along with the Events section, only this time I am drinking Mountain Dew and typing at the same time. It's not an addon, so you don't buy it. It's a new thing for administrators it's a... New Administrator Order! Now, I'm being serious about this. *gulps Mountain Dew* I personally think that this new order/rules are more appropriate, I really like them. Damen Bob also made some requirements for the administrators. Here's the link to his post: *drinks mountain dew* http://forums.damenspike.com/view/46349/

This is kind of a new thing, but not really. Sort of. *drinks coke* Yeah, I ran out of Mountain Dew. Oh hooray, nachos! *eats* Oh sorry, this is off topic. Everyone knows that Damen Bob is making a LEGO game called LeoRPG, right? Well, I wouldn't technically say these are improvements, but it's a new thing he put in the system. Wait, not the system. He just built himself a house. I guess that's a new thing in his world. And the house is very good so far. Here's the link to his post: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/46398/

Promotions
Sofie Grimes: Moderator - Princess
SirSkippy: Master - Knight

Demotions
Bp28: Administrator - Moderator
Hashir: Administrator - Moderator

Player of the Day
Lloyd Tolkien!

Birthdays
~ Lylance is 11!
~ wise bobot is 11!
~ John12 is 9!
~ Mr Hamish Watson is 16!
~ potter07 is 11!
Happy birthday! :)

Joke of the Day
Me: How does a cow say "moderator"?
Joe: How?
Me: Mooderator!
Joe: *badum tss*

Rhyme With Lloyd Tolkien
Droid Polkien!

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/7vs56r
It's an Xbox 360

Now for today's question: How many jalapenos can I stack and will I eat them? I decided I will. I have my family gathered so they can watch me. I will explain my reaction once I eat them. It might be awhile. Okay, that took ten minutes. My mouth is still burning. I need milk! *drinks more milk* Oi, that was HOT! Spicy! My face was as red as a tomato. Whew!

Thanks for reading, everyone! Tune in next time to see how many movies in the movie theater I recently saw and what they are. c:

~Amanda

+1 by Lemonade and Bailey

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

105 posts
Seen 1st October 2015
22nd July 2015, 04:23 PM

COOOOOL!!! :D Love it Amanda!

+1 by Amandapink30
Training to be moderator.

BFFS: Soccerball, 49igloo, Fruitloops, AnnaXoXo, Jassie, Cowfee, jadlalala, Emmaxx

Hoping to be everyones friend. As I say, " I hope to be your friend, and you be mine! "

Login or join the forums to reply.