23rd July 2015

Forum Moderator Application

Made by Mohamed in Applications

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
23rd July 2015, 02:42 PM

My name is Pickle1020 and in game name is Rovanian or Pickle1020 (Rovanian has extremely secure password) and today I am applying for forum moderator.

Recently, I had a car crash so I had to go to hospital for quite a long time which is why I was in-active for quite a long time. However, my family have went to a holiday to Alaska and my brother and I will stay at my home. This gives more time to be active.

Anyways, I am a trusted member and as you can see, my posts are reasonable and meaningful. I have been a forum moderator before and I know what to do as one.
3 warnings > ban > get permission to ip ban.
I will always be loyal to the empire and treat everyone fairly.

Also, I should be a moderator because my skills and aptitudes will make me an asset on your staff team. I will be persistent with my echelon and I will pursue incredibility to make this forum the best one around. I am very open to talking to people who are in need of help or concern. I am very prominent for my positions on other dsgHQ games and users will enjoy my company in the OldCP.biz forum staff team. When I am moderated, I will continue to behave as I normally do. I do not have an alter ego, I am who I am and you will see that before I become a part of your team. As blatantly evident as it is, I have experience with grammar (as most people should, but unfortunately don't), so it will be easy for users to comprehend what I am saying so they can follow along and get on the right track. I am friends with penguinDSC, a fellow moderator, who has recommended me to pursue this position and create a personal application. I will report a player to a staff member of a higher echelon when they are misbehaving and failing to abide by the regulations on the server. I am very trustworthy and I am willing to make this forum safe.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application. I am hoping to be considered.

Sincerely, Pickle1020.

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd July 2015, 02:47 PM

This is titled Forum Moderator application but it seems like an OldCP moderator app.
1. You can't kick on forums.
2. The OldCP Staff team has nothing to do with Forums
Pickle1020 wrote on 23rd July 2015 02:42 PM:

My name is Pickle1020 and in game name is Rovanian or Pickle1020 (Rovanian has extremely secure password) and today I am applying for forum moderator.

Recently, I had a car crash so I had to go to hospital for quite a long time which is why I was in-active for quite a long time. However, my family have went to a holiday to Alaska and my brother and I will stay at my home. This gives more time to be active.

Anyways, I am a trusted member and as you can see, my posts are reasonable and meaningful. I have been a forum moderator before and I know what to do as one.
Warning > 3 kicks > ban > get permission to ip ban.

Also, I should be a moderator because my skills and aptitudes will make me an asset on your staff team. I will be persistent with my echelon and I will pursue incredibility to make this forum the best one around. I am very open to talking to people who are in need of help or concern. I am very prominent for my positions on other dsgHQ games and users will enjoy my company in the OldCP.biz staff team. When I am moderated, I will continue to behave as I normally do. I do not have an alter ego, I am who I am and you will see that before I become a part of your team. As blatantly evident as it is, I have experience with grammar (as most people should, but unfortunately don't), so it will be easy for users to comprehend what I am saying so they can follow along and get on the right track. I am friends with penguinDSC, a fellow moderator, who has recommended me to pursue this position and create a personal application. I will report a player to a staff member of a higher echelon when they are misbehaving and failing to abide by the regulations on the server. I am very trustworthy and I am willing to make this forum safe.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application. I am hoping to be considered.

Sincerely, Pickle1020.

+1 by Jake01 and Mohamed

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
23rd July 2015, 03:14 PM

Jassie wrote on 23rd July 2015 02:47 PM:
This is titled Forum Moderator application but it seems like an OldCP moderator app.
1. You can't kick on forums.
2. The OldCP Staff team has nothing to do with Forums

Pickle1020 said on 23rd July 2015 02:42 PM:

Warning > 3 kicks > ban > get permission to ip ban.

Also, I should be a moderator because my skills and aptitudes will make me an asset on your staff team. I will be persistent with my echelon and I will pursue incredibility to make this forum the best one around. I am very open to talking to people who are in need of help or concern. I am very prominent for my positions on other dsgHQ games and users will enjoy my company in the OldCP.biz staff team. When I am moderated, I will continue to behave as I normally do. I do not have an alter ego, I am who I am and you will see that before I become a part of your team. As blatantly evident as it is, I have experience with grammar (as most people should, but unfortunately don't), so it will be easy for users to comprehend what I am saying so they can follow along and get on the right track. I am friends with penguinDSC, a fellow moderator, who has recommended me to pursue this position and create a personal application. I will report a player to a staff member of a higher echelon when they are misbehaving and failing to abide by the regulations on the server. I am very trustworthy and I am willing to make this forum safe.

Sincerely, Pickle1020.
sos for kicks and i meant oldcp forum staff

+1 by Jake01

492 posts
Seen 28th December 2018
23rd July 2015, 03:43 PM

youre already a mod on forums

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
23rd July 2015, 03:59 PM

Lemmy wrote on 23rd July 2015 03:43 PM: