New Thing(s) Added
Promotions/Demotions
Player of the Day
Birthdays
Joke of the Day
Rhyme With Player of the Day
Word of the Day

Events
We got quite a few events happening. It is all said in Tennis Joe's post. There is:
A Moth Priest Trial
Council of the Rank #3

Improvements:
SwfCrate JR Channel Maker - The Administrators have fixed them, and they will be improving channels, too. Wait, what?
And that's about it. Tennis also explains that Damen is going to be gone for awhile, attending important business. So Tennis Joe is the Emperor Regent until then. Congrats, Tennis! And we hope that you all attend the events happening. Here's the link to Tennis Joe's post: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/46533/

New Thing(s) Added
I haven't heard of anything new added, so nothing is added. Nothing for this section. Nope. Why am I still talking? Let's move on to the next section.

Promotions/Demotions
Promotions
Tennis: Administrator - Emperor Regent
Fable: Member - Wise
Sam: Member - Knight
Jesse Drake: Master - Moderator
Cysero Septim: Master - Knight
Jassie (Swirlie) is back as a moderator
FluffehBll is back as a moderator
Bp288 is back as a moderator

Demotions
Wintersummer: Master - Member (I'm sorry if this is wrong, I didn't know if it was a promotion or demotion)

Player of the Day
Rawr!

Birthdays http://prntscr.com/7wkkvl
~ Princess Raindrop is 11!
~ Vinix is 19!
~ MiaWolf is 11!
~ BeachGirl5 is 11!
~ Clark05 is 14!
Happy birthday! :)

Joke of the Day
Me: Knock knock.
Joe: Who's there?
Me: Chrys.
Chrys: What?
Me: I'm doing a joke.
Chrys: Oh.
Joe: Chrys who?
Me: Chrys Hemsworth.

Rhyme With Rawr
Soar!

Word of the Day
http://prntscr.com/7wkv3a
It's a locker

And now for today's question: How many movies have I recently seen, and what are they? I've seen 6 movies recently.
Inside Out - A funny, emotional movie. I really liked it.
Minions - Hilarious. It was cute. This is my favorite movie so far.
Insidious: Chapter 3 - That movie was INTENSE.
So many jumpscares. Two jumpscares I literally jumped out of my seat. My mom loves scary movies (she went with me because she wanted to see it too), and she actually jumped in this one. She doesn't jump on scary movies.
It may have been more intense than the 1st and 2nd, but I liked it.
Max - Really heartwarming. I would encourage you to go see it. It is really good.
Pixels - That was an awesome movie. And it has Josh Gad (Olaf: FROZEN) and Adam Sandler (Dracula: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA) in it. It's a great movie. I liked it.
Fantastic 4 - A really good movie. It is a little intense in some scenes, but it's great.

What I want to see (these aren't out yet):
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip
Hotel Transylvania 2
Star Wars (I don't know what the new one's called, but I want to see it)

That's all, folks! Tune in next time to find out how many waterslides I can ride in a whole day!

~Amanda

+1 by Sam , jilly and Otaku

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

340 posts
Seen 23rd October 2015
24th July 2015, 04:03 PM

*Claps* AWESOME NEWS REPORT!!! Like always =)

+1 by Amandapink30 and Otaku

Its Kinda Fun To Do The Impossible
602 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
24th July 2015, 09:46 PM

Awesome well that's why its called awesome news report u should be a news reporter when ur older i bet everyone i dsghq will recognize u

+1 by Amandapink30
Just listen the song electric angel by Rin & Len

Login or join the forums to reply.